3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 26.03.20 04:53 am

How do you survive in early at night? (Dying Light)

Proper subject.
Now only met with Rais. Do these mutants is the same unrealistic number as in the first meeting when burned drugs?
And generally, run at night with a flashlight ukljucenim not more dangerous than off?
And please amazed their habits. How best night to behave?
Thank you.
106 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
If they are not stuck in the closed after them in there entry, a safe zone at the time of the morning. Then they fence schimyatsya from the sun. Only that they will be - XS, I pity them killed. And Yes, they start to run away and seek dark hiding places. When you enter you receive the mark, type go into a dark area, where they are actively attacking.

B
Bombardirovschik 26.03.20

Prohormone
They are even in a safe zone you can jump? O_o
And which dark cover hiding?

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
They got stuck in the fishing village, to clean it I had to, but I came in the night, because there were jumpers and not just regular zombies, I ran until the morning, but closed the door. In the end, with the dawn they left the village and began schemitsya in the corner.

And which dark cover hiding?
On the map there's a tunnel car. There just running.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

Bomber
Already seen as they are.
My jumper is stupid zabizhali into the tunnel under the mountain, half-blocked by a fence, and stood there. I it slowly from there and lured him down.
Negatice just like rats:)

B

Prohormone
Edward Core
Cool.I decided to go through the tunnel in the afternoon, I thought there jumpers,but it turned out that there just some simple zombie Yin wrote you enter a dark area ,although the tunnel is large enough and it's dark!

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
So, your bloodsuckers hid in another place. It is clear that hiding the ones you caught on the map and it's all conditional. Thank you already for the fact that they do not dissolve or do not run at the speed of sound through space, and behave quite legitimate.

B

Prohormone
These puppies are severely straining the night until they pumped tear as Tuzik warmer,IT's TOUGH.

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
And you decided to go by day and unwinding them while they sleep?:D

B

Prohormone
Yes,at least one fill up! And then with the leg of a chair at night is not an option!

S
SignIn 26.03.20

How do you survive in early at night?
Well, the four of us drove the mutants on the roof and molested women zombie.

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
He is with a gun about five bullets in the head survives, the damage is under 200, 190 something.)

B

Prohormone
They say there are weapons with strong damage!Under 1500-2000.
Find them!
Or damage only grows with level and not yet pumped will not find powerful?

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
Yes, it is. I only to weaving damage are selected, the survival level 8th

B

Prohormone
It's sad! Well,I will be pumped and then all fell like a prepper with the skill of Rambo.

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
Good luck, of course, but it's not as fast as it seems. Even run) Although, find a machete from Easter eggs and will be able to feel like a man.

B

Prohormone
How many hours roughly spent on pumping?

7 look 26.03.20

With the Korek improved to 751 damage (default 500 - regardless of the level of the player) I finally went to the underground Parking where you need to collect 5 sets for survival and where surfing the hunters and slaughtered them almost in the open, firing the lamp did not have time to jump. Before that I tried several times and break off, because the most powerful damage was from a piece of rebar with concrete 206-208. Everything was one-handed no more than 80 damage.

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
13 hours, opened the cat, the gun and went glands with a damage of 150 and above)

B

Prohormone
Standards,but it is still small compared to the 2500 damage I've seen someone so HELL of a weapon!

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
I understand at later levels of survival have all that)