3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 26.03.20 04:53 am

How do you survive in early at night? (Dying Light)

Proper subject.
Now only met with Rais. Do these mutants is the same unrealistic number as in the first meeting when burned drugs?
And generally, run at night with a flashlight ukljucenim not more dangerous than off?
And please amazed their habits. How best night to behave?
Thank you.
106 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 26.03.20

Nights not so difficult to survive (in the slums, where the initial stage of the game takes place). The main thing - not to look for trouble. To avoid clashes. To navigate through the roofs. Quickly skedaddle if burned. And dexterity more bleed, and survival.

A
Alamut95 26.03.20

Most importantly buy and krafti more ultraviolet missiles. I was just running with the included flashlight and avoided them if still saw, ran and thrown at your feet these missiles. A UV flashlight seemed to me not so effective as missiles. If you start a fight with normal zombies-runner, the whole gang will gather these zombies need more to fear.

M
MartiniHWG 26.03.20

--Mini-guide for dummies on the game Dying Light--
-Subject: Elusive - night of the hunters.
Night starts at 21:00 ends at 06:00 am,during the night points obtained during the race/fight double.Night hunters go everywhere,in all directions,react to noise (any noise),their main weakness UV - ultraviolet.There is a UV flashlight,and Flyers (Missiles) also emit UV.
Tactics, two of them: Stealth or Attack.
Stealth: do Not fall into their field of vision,like it is 180 degrees or less does not add to the noise.
Enabled flashlight or not,whether the light they don't react.
Attack: it is Desirable to have the weapon damage (damage), 500 or higher.A weapon that has a damage of 500 and we can make it Korek Machete where to find it can be found on this website.Preferably the head not to go,as they have the opportunity to jump on the enemy (as biter,but worse).Firearms will not help (tested,I shot with a military rifle,the third clip he just died).

P. S. I am Afraid to go out at night is not necessary : ) It's not scary,but rather fun, especially with friends.

O
OnnF 26.03.20

A couple of times around the night of the bricks was postponed,and now run only in the afternoon:D

Y
Ya Betmen 26.03.20

Well I still tried: fall their eyes and just start to walk away. No fighting, no Shine UV, but simply to escape over the roofs. What's the salt? Well, first you pump agility, second fight is not necessary, and thirdly, if hands not curves all night to run))

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Edward Core
All + any zombies attracted to noise because the game is very good in terms of zombies, I killed the bandits that was too lazy to beat threw a Gren there and everybody came.

A
Afour 26.03.20

passed the dying light , 78 deaths )

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

InSaneJeSter
Well, the explosions itself will attract. But surely the sounds of a fight, too?
If I'm going to cut down a regular zombie with one or two strokes, I lettica night hunters?

Z
ZeFeRKo 26.03.20

Edward Core
Yes, if they are close and if you cut down zombar not stealth

E
EvilShark 26.03.20

I pump not sickly in the slums and the currency of these jumpers 3-4 hits katana.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

ZeFeRKo
And next you mean this is so even when normal zombies react? Well, even if his back is to me it is 4-6 meters, he must respond. But if more than 7 meters and his back is to me and stands on the place he'd react?
Soren for such scarpalezos, but I want to understand how to behave towards them. It is clear that stealth or running, but waters them for me still a secret...

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Edward Core
Where the 20 metro hearing and stealth is the fracture of the neck of the skill and if the night explodes bomber all 50 zombies come running.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

InSaneJeSter
Their total of 50 pieces of the night climbs?:)
And under what conditions, normal zombies prevraschayutsya in fast kasanzev which begin to appear on the mini map?

B
BrianCurtis 26.03.20

Edward Core
Day because of the noise(shooting / explosions) resorted to some frisky, which are shown on the map and on the roofs you can climb. In the night, probably under the same conditions, only at night, these big guys run.

Z
ZeFeRKo 26.03.20

Edward Core
the transformation of random, but it works only if you are the jumpers already spotted, turned into something like the extra bodies that simply do not allow jumpers to lose you

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

Thank you Komrad gamers! Now the night is not so terrible:)

B
BrianCurtis 26.03.20

Edward Core
Remember one Golden rule - you noticed, run. Run like you never ran.

J
JOKERIVAN 26.03.20

What survived in the beginning??? Yes shkerilsya like a rat at the corners, and now swung and mutants in the corners shkeryatsya)

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Edward Core
mnda
1)Any noise even if just to hit the ground running to check,regardless of the time of day(pushed a zombie off the roof he fell down, need to check)
2)Transformations do not depend on whether they pursue you or not turning very entertaining I turned the cheat to see how they happen, quite interesting xD(cheat developer so it is interesting to observe special)
3)There is a scale filling like GTA like games out there 3-4 cells, once filled with the last begins hell no it is not and it starts with just the Circles of HELL mutants running after you 7-10 ordinary runners 15 + spawns bombers,frogs,and the most filthy night hunter because if included the invasion then you will not survive the night even if you are in a normal shelter.
4)in the morning the runners are easy targets, they don't attack and die quickly, they run to hide in bridges and dark places.
5)Mutants are unable to kill other people xD(Bug gives them your healh more than you times 3-5).

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

InSaneJeSter
Wow, thank you. Very poznovatelno written:)