3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 26.03.20 04:53 am

How do you survive in early at night? (Dying Light)

Proper subject.
Now only met with Rais. Do these mutants is the same unrealistic number as in the first meeting when burned drugs?
And generally, run at night with a flashlight ukljucenim not more dangerous than off?
And please amazed their habits. How best night to behave?
Thank you.
106 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edward Core 26.03.20

And when runners stop you follow? And how is it going on?
As I understand it - as soon as you force the sculpture around the corner, the runner runs to the last point, where I lost sight of you and the point of + - 3 meters. And if you again do not see the persecution stops and he walks 5 meters around the perimeter.
Understood correctly?

X
XForse21 26.03.20

Swinging skill,so running on the roofs,periodically turning on and off a flashlight to know where to run.If the roof was over,he jumped down on some zombies,cracking his skull and making a run for it,occasionally turning around and including a light bulb with a blue color(can't remember the name)

B
BrianCurtis 26.03.20

XForse21
UV Lamp. The ultra violet.

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Edward Core
Yes it is true but if a lot of enemies you don't hide you'll be found and have everywhere and then eat.

F
Filli 26.03.20

The first thing that comes to mind is Turn on the spotlight and run with it!

B
Bombardirovschik 26.03.20

InSaneJeSter
you saw this transformation? Show to check out!

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Bomber
if you enable a cheat for invisibility and wait for the night near a crowd of zombies you can see how from the beginning they raise the head and then as if to scream as the infected.

B

InSaneJeSter
And transformirovalsya they look? But these night with the jaws a day out somewhere or just respawn out of thin air?

Z
ZeFeRKo 26.03.20

Bomber
night day there, and at night they can just spawned, and you can get out of say hatches underfoot

D
D.Artist 26.03.20

lol, the author... include a flashlight and run around in peace, if catching up, climb on, though any low obstacle, zombies blunt, if a couple of strikes caught on the run wrapped with a first aid kit which are almost an infinite amount in the game, if we really took a Shine to them with ultraviolet light or throw flares, they lag behind. It is a given that every 2 meters in the game a safe zone, normal zombies all liabilities, hunters are dumb as a cork and blind to everything. No one night was still up, quietly go doing quests, if they have to face do not stand out, even to respond will not. By the way, the lamp is also not react, if at them not to Shine.

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Bomber
TRANS looks and the mutants respawn.

N
Nexorion 26.03.20

Interesting, you say that the zombie on the lantern does not respond. Regular walkers on the lantern poorly responsive. Walkers: If you stand at a distance, 3-4 meters in the night, without a lantern - you will not notice. Will include lantern - stamped immediately. You can safely pass, the trigger fires on 3-4 metres just.
Runners: It converts. Don't know if technically reborn, but the plot is still fresh zombies, more recently, former people. They sometimes close up their hands and say Please, no. Do not be fooled, you have to beat. It's desirable to knock down, because they know how to evade attacks. the noise of running up the crowds.
Hunters: the creatures of the Night. The angle of view of ~120, very short-sighted. If you go above, below, did not notice. Stupid and also know how to fall from a height, sorry that is not broken. A little UV flashlight will blind them enough to escape. The noise of gunfire/explosions run. They can not quietly kill from the back or finish.

Night running is good, agility is swinging quickly. In General, it is worth remembering - the night is not afraid to die. Not fined) And so I at night, mostly sleeping. Not like when I can not see, kachem not looking.

Use masking if you want to walk. First kill, got dirty, after a second time, again got dirty. The hunters in the focus tuples, even if they have a flashlight in his face to shoot. The main thing is not to attack or to kill with one blow.

X
XForse21 26.03.20

BrianCurtis
yeah,exactly

P
PressX 26.03.20

Are you serious? Yes, it does. Chase is quite good, though a little adrenaline feel, and then do poorly is that the day that night. Don't know what's stopping you to run at night, I with a flashlight at stoppage as day walked.

B

ZeFeRKo
InSaneJeSter
I wonder what will happen if we trace the dawn fleeing chromosomique he hide? Or disappear into thin air?

23hudo 26.03.20

Shake two skills at disguise and skill to instant kill from the back, looking on the Internet how to find the korek machete. Night find a small crowd of zombies, kill them, preferably quickly and loudly, vymazyvaja in their intestines and forward-toward adventure. Under the disguise you don't react night jumpers, even if they come running to someone's noise. Do not forget to update often disguise and try to kill the common currency back that weapons do not break, choose jumpers lonely grazing and watering their machetes ( 3-4 shot when you're under disguise, they immediately begin to defend and blunt for some time, enough that you killed him ), then not paying attention to the cries of other jumpers to get dirty in the guts of viewbefore jumper while masked you most likely run to another or couple. Repeat until the morning.

P
ProhozhuMimo 26.03.20

Bomber
fleeing into the tunnels and dark places, sitting there.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

23hudo
Thanks for the advice. Should try Vocalise as advised.

B

Prohormone
This verified information?

D
Diablonos 26.03.20

There is still a good farm experience and resources night.
In slums knocked to the plant, stored the path of at least 10 Molotov cocktails.
Lie down and sleep. At night out behind the fence and throw cocktails into the crowd of zombies, the second the crowd would be stupid to die from electricity transformers. A couple of minutes about 50,000 experience and tons of loot. If you kiss back over the fence and sleep until morning. Just like jumpers do not go there.