3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 26.03.20 04:53 am

How do you survive in early at night? (Dying Light)

Proper subject.
Now only met with Rais. Do these mutants is the same unrealistic number as in the first meeting when burned drugs?
And generally, run at night with a flashlight ukljucenim not more dangerous than off?
And please amazed their habits. How best night to behave?
Thank you.
106 Comments
Sort by:
f
fendarchuk 26.03.20

The cat is a real IMBA. When you receive it the game is becoming easier twice.

B
BrianCurtis 26.03.20

Prohormone
There is not just the last level of survival, there are still better weapons, like King are.

D
Dead or Alive 26.03.20

Want to know how to spin live

D
Dead or Alive 26.03.20

Well, or run around the rules

L
Levsha_UA 26.03.20

As for me,the night important to look at the minimap often to avoid meeting with these mutants and it is desirable to run only on the roofs

k
kindrius 26.03.20

the easiest way in the night to bring down the mutants in batches is to get in the water, to hide, to jump, to Dodge the spit to Shine a light on them, they start to jump into the water and drown, 800 experience for everyone give

A
AUX_dude 26.03.20

At first these bastards wildly strained, but with the growth of the level was all the shit. For trouble do not climb, but also not afraid of them, I have missiles UV 50+ have accumulated. Time on the bridge where the bulb twist have grappled with a crowd of these suckers, rockets under his feet threw and beat the bastards, pieces 5 precisely filled up.

A
AUX_dude 26.03.20

And when the sector zero transition night do not care, because the hunters rarely climb to the top, where you basically run around, and go downstairs.

D
Dmitriy16994 26.03.20

Yes it is easy at night to survive, we need a map sometimes to watch and bypass these bloodsuckers or whatever.

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

Дмитрий16994
why to run away from them or get around them? on the contrary we need them on agrit, then either spikes or kicking in the river to start. Experience is given for them much, why deprive yourself???

l
lookaway 26.03.20

found on the roof of the recipe cheat machete, which puts all with one hit. and survived.

D
Dmitriy16994 26.03.20

NatanieLzZ
Then as if the meaning in the initial stages. when it cachassa then their bare hands may be hitting.

B
Black_Gold 26.03.20

Dive into the water and at the edge of a candle lantern, they jump into the water and die, so it is possible not sickly to pump power=)

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 26.03.20

I also octaval nights run (right up to sector zero at night slept xD).Then there was the cat,camouflage, and survival was generally easy:run around on the roofs,as they are often empty,if someone is throwing firecrackers on the ground.

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

Дмитрий16994
in the initial stages, too, to kill may not succeed, but beats the experience of something given. and death does not punish. and to run away from them and in the initial stages

D
Dmitriy16994 26.03.20

NatanieLzZ
I'm in the initial stages only clocked two and then randomly, one lit with ultraviolet light to death that he stumbled backwards into the trap, and the second did kick him to the trap.I even tried grenades to sirvat three grenades didn't help. Have to run I don't know I couldn't do it, started will only 5.6 level of agility.

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

Дмитрий16994
XS well, I have no had no problems, the game is insanely easy. By the way, if these comrades to run to the shelter (e.g., fishing village), they're so hilarious run. However the population absolutely do not care for them((( the next-gen however.

D
Danila Ivanov 26.03.20

Edward Core
1) the flashlight off the pack of zombies, they scream like crazy, it is not possible to hide then ( except safe zones )
2) use silent weapons, a sickle, a hammer, etc.
3) ultra violet assistant you.
4) the second your assistant blast packs.
5) at night 5% more chance loss best loot.
7) the night is exactly half of the day.

c
cev196 26.03.20

yeah didn't know what night it is hard to survive without all this, I ran all night when I was still Toko rusty gas pipe and the yellow Jersey. Tip one don't get caught runners they even on the mini map is easy to avoid them and to run away is also not important for the roofs to escape and the streets and not directly and turns and with different barricades.
I have one question if the hunter was invaded by the loss of loot by 5% persists or becomes as day?
for bonuses to weapons and dexterity are lost.

l
lestatby 26.03.20

The flashlight attracts the usual , when runners did not react,create less noise , almost behind the back runner is no problem if onlookers near there and so do not fall into the field of view (it is visible on radar and can run and jump, of course, nothing breaking. A simple growl normal runners are not attracted to but the groans from the broken heads can attract.