3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FedulGOR 26.03.20 08:53 pm

Solving problems with brakes, lags and friezes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Write here all the ways to increase the fps in the game
245 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulShakz 26.03.20

Closed threads about the optimization:

Disable motion blur in the game.

1. Create a text document in the folder (default C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition ), call it user.cfg
2. Append these lines:
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0

A little increase of FPS
All the same, but now user.cfg write these lines:
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

Remove the cap of 30 fps in cut scenes
the origin in the properties of the game, write this line -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60-GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+

In addition to software fps can be measured by entering in the console ( ~ ) perfOverlay.DrawFPS 1

x
xSaimanx 26.03.20

Hmm, really helped.

True, I understand that the generated file by default will be user.cfg.txt and need is user.cfg I personally changed the extension by opening the txt file and using file>save as, added the cfg after user. then get a real cfg and not an imaginary way. He then replaced the icon with a book file to the file with a blue rectangle in the center.

Maybe someone will help.

R
Roman Pivovarov 26.03.20

The way to completely get rid of the lags only for the pirate. When spuskali Dragon Age open task Manager, there with the game open process steam.exe clean it and vaul, the game runs without lags.

J
James_Mails 26.03.20

soulShakz
Спойлер1. Create a text document in the folder (default C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition ), call it user.cfg
2. Append these lines:

A little increase of FPS
All the same but in user.cfg write these lines:
RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0
It's all in one document user.cfg? But I'm not too understand :C
And then the phrase Everything is the same BUT in user.cfg write these lines: it seems that in different

t
troycat666 26.03.20

As I wrote somewhere, at maximum settings 1080p game eats 3.2-3.7 gigs of VRAM) If the AMD card that supports mantle, it is possible for her to move on, the increase in fps will be, but the picture will be slightly worse (subjectively or objectively - I don't know)). At least I have a radeon r9 290, under direktom game prisila and flew, under the cloak just sometimes crashes)

s
sspik 26.03.20

Maybe someone will be interested. I have a AMD 7870 card in the cross. Because AMD often slowpaced with dramarama, the profile of the cross in wood of course no. But, I thought that once the game on the FB3, then in theory there's a chance that the game will go on the profile from another game with the same engine. I'm in the driver settings, chose the executable of the game and assigned a profile from БФ4х64 and voila, no freezes, generally no, but occasionally there may be artifacts, but I do not yet interfere. For me, it is sometimes better to let something blink than the constant freezes and breaks of personnel. Are the latest drivers from AMD. Will only help those who use multiple graphics cards AMD.

A
Arh Angel 26.03.20

So the game is buggy only in cut scenes. In the process no brakes at top speed.

s
soulShakz 26.03.20

xSaimanx
what user.cfg.txt ? /facepalm
create user.txt and just rename the txt to cfg.

James_Mails
Yes, the same user.cfg. Put a comma :)

J
James_Mails 26.03.20

soulShakz
Just all in a row? Or space desired between the two?

s
soulShakz 26.03.20

James_Mails
I think doesn't matter. Personally, I put only the lines to increase fps.

x
xSaimanx 26.03.20

soulShakz
If the properties folder is not showing expansion, then at least you user.exe call me it will remain a text document txt. The extension itself needs to be changed, not its name, in the sense of cfg.

s
scratchj 26.03.20

sspik please tell me how you did it? through catalyst control center?

m
maxdima230429 26.03.20

Roman Pivovarov I have such a process steam.exe no

s
sspik 26.03.20

scratchj
Yes. In the 3D settings.

E
EvilShark 26.03.20

Turned off the MSAA in the game settings and turned on the antialiasing in the NVIDIA control panel and verticalise set to adaptive. Visually between the smoothing makes no difference,but the increase in fps is huge.All settings at the maximum and stable 60 fps,even in cities.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 26.03.20

And you can still lay out the parameters settings graphics than these. There are many, it is a drop in the sea)

s
soulShakz 26.03.20

Malicе
In the game in the console (~) perfOverlay prescribed.DrawFPS 1.

s
soulShakz 26.03.20

Gabe Newell XXI
The other settings there is no point spread, they are all there in the game menu. Put everything on low you can't go wrong.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 26.03.20

soulShakz
A simple example. There is no Reflections and this parameter is not enough resources to eat. But in the game he is always on.

K
Kodex Heartles 26.03.20

CPU usage would be lower and the rules would be