3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FedulGOR 26.03.20 08:53 pm

Solving problems with brakes, lags and friezes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Write here all the ways to increase the fps in the game
245 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefryk 26.03.20

Damn it does not fails to deliver the options you want, or che finally pothodit.I hope that craftsmen from 3DM will fix this nonsense!

R
Renoh 26.03.20

Kefryk
The point of playing at all on defoltnom the state of the world? I amazed with the pirates.
This is one of the few games that is worth the money. Maybe not 2K. But mower is definitely.

G
Gwynz 26.03.20

Nothing worked 100% until I removed a service called Superfetch. After the mandatory installation of low priority processor is equal to 25-30 fps with dips to 15 ,which does not affect the quality of the game.

A
Andrey Grishman 26.03.20

try to run it through Razer Cortex,I did everything as was written in the first post and launched this app,downloads are much smaller,and the fps more stability

t
tigr1983 26.03.20

Still ,if you do all that advised MAXHARDMAN and other lost lags in menu and in game, the Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5400 maybe someone has tested and plays ?

M
MoonStorm 26.03.20

Shot on a processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 ---- 2.71 GHz ----
Did everything in the first post did not help .
CPU 100% load and play . Punched with Extreme Injector and without it .

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

igor455
similarly, though I have also only 2 gig Opera))))

Maybe you can somehow disable Godrays? Is everything on low, but the rays included

M
MoonStorm 26.03.20

NatanieLzZ
I have 4 gig of RAM . Put the settings on low . But the CPU is 100% load .

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

igor455
but 4 battles went well. It's probably just the crack

t
tigr1983 26.03.20

sadness we don't play anyone with 4 threads % of the carries

M
MoonStorm 26.03.20

NatanieLzZ
but 4 battles went well Yes .

A
Argana 26.03.20

The Lord will dispel your doubts. It is not a crack and not a 4-core proce. Or 2, since they are talking about.
I have not a top comp, but under the requirements of the game, he's more than capable. On medium and high (not ultra) the game flies. Neither visov nor the Frisians I have not seen it. Fps 35-40. But what am I... the Processor I have 4-core and the game is loaded on 98-100%. And given the fact that all unnecessary applications have been cut down. Only one game will ship more than 90 %. Therefore, it's not 2 percent nuclear.
As for the crack, then in my case also it is not because I have a license.
As I said freezes and other problems. But the problem is much worse - crashes. Permanent. Without errors. Without overheating. Just crashes. At any time. In an hour game in 20 minutes, in five minutes. When as.
So the license is not a panacea.

N
NatanieLzZ 26.03.20

Argana
though you downloaded to 100% but freezes there. And we have, and fierce. + Hovering for 10 seconds continuously

PS Flights also have

A
Argana 26.03.20

NatanieLzZ
Hangs there. But impossible to play. So we're in the same boat. Imagine: talked with a counselor - departure. Booted up, started doing the quest departure. Booted again, continued to do the quest - departure. I am all for what, the game is simply overflowing with these kind of problems, who crashes, who friezes, one in-game glitches. And it is not always the case in the gland. Specifically in this game in 90% of cases the fault is not curve hands of players and not their supposedly weak component, and sloppy engine optimization. The fact that the game is raw - fact.

Q
Qoold 26.03.20

Argana
35 - 40 fps is fly... Oh Well. That's 60+ fps it flies, swims and rides. But for them over all sorts 8350/i7 and video 770-970. Conclusion - optimization of the HS.

M
MAXHARDMAN 26.03.20

The Authority
If the file 3dmgame.no ini in the game folder, try to register the line in the game shortcut. Right-clicking on the shortcut -> properties -> line Object , after C:\Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\DragonAgeInquisition.exe put a space, then the line: -GameTime.MaxSimFps 24 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 15.0

t
tigr1983 26.03.20

MAXHARDMAN if you prescribe actually removes the load on the CPU ?

A
Arh Angel 26.03.20

Litsuhe the same. Talked to support, said type last patch was supposed to fix it. I have them all outlined and now silent. They yubiki not fully optimized the game under a processors.

N
Nehalim 26.03.20

Do all of the problems because of the protection and changed files under it. This protection behaves in an unpredictable manner on one and the same configuration in different ways. Eats a ton of gigabytes of power is justified not only fit your needs , thus the output of multiple lags , freezes and other troubles.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 26.03.20

In General, the question. I have left all attempts to run the game on the dvuhyadernik. A laptop with core i5 3220m. Question - to start?