3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FedulGOR 26.03.20 08:53 pm

Solving problems with brakes, lags and friezes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Write here all the ways to increase the fps in the game
245 Comments
Sort by:
555foton555 26.03.20

System Quad6600 2.4 MG, GeForce GTX 660, 6 Gigs operatives, the Windows 7, set 6 years ago when I built this system on udivlenie never grunted. Put pirates with the first version of the crack. All normally started. Was frequent crashes, the system swore on the wood. Put the wood version of the game, the problem was solved. The missions have become much rarer, but still happen, don't know what caused. Play all the best and I odluciti blur. Fps of 30 and above. Only in the village of Redcliffe promazyvaetsya fine.
PS/ Load from 70 percent and above. In the village of Redcliffe near 100%
PS I Think that in this game everything depends on this percent. I think there should be 4 core, since the load is uniform on all 4 cores. When you try to switch physics on the graphics card there is a strong subsidence FPS, I think almost 1.5 times. Draw your own conclusions, even on such an old 4ядернеке the game very confident vidayet FPS. Expect your dinosaur)) the results are much worse, I thought even a new computer to buy.

N
NoneOne2010 26.03.20

Windows you shit! For this game have 8, it simply will fly!

n
nitrosh 26.03.20

Really, the problem with friezes and lags quite simple. 7 Windows was a continuous slide show. I put Windows 8.1 and the game ran perfectly without superfluous dances with a tambourine. In short, you want to properly play the new dragon Age, set Eight

d
deidara.edotensei 26.03.20

I have much lag((
my requirement

v
vovadjo 26.03.20

I have a laptop i5 2.5 x2, GTX 660M, 6 GB RAM all on medium settings, except for the effects they have on ultra, the game provides from 35 to 60 fps depending on the locations an average of 36, and in the village byvet to 25 sags because of the crowd, in the battle at all times there is up to 19 but they quickly pass and do not notice that it sags. Nothing in this article is not tried because it is ridiculous) and hardly will help without the side effects, if the game lags then your system is just not up to the requirements of the game, watched a lot of videos in YouTube where people test the game and came to the conclusion that the game needs a powerful PC, preferably with 4 cores.

l
look-look 26.03.20

vovadjo
need straight arms)))

Z
Zoran 198 26.03.20

NoneOne2010
sure will fly? odd axis is not ahota to put.

K
Kefryk 26.03.20

Can be enough to write how much weight your iron, etc > we can write the SOLUTION of this problem.

N
NeroON 26.03.20

In General such a problem.
Intel Core i5-2520M. 2 cores, 4 threads. Supports the acceleration and the creation of two virtual cores.
Vidyuhi Nvidia GT 555M.
Operatika 4GB.
Put paging files, prescribed user.cfg, tried the Injector, Razer Game Booster.
Put all the software that was attached with the game.

Can you tell how to run the game in windowed mode? Not found file from configs

Start the game, sometimes crashes, sometimes it loads, but flickers, twitching a green screen periodically.
Once managed to run completely normal! But when pressed for the new game was out.
What would you recommend to try?

I think that may be a problem with the graphics driverati. As the built-in vidyuhi there's more. And the command panel Nvidia doesn't open, for some reason. Although the driver I rocked the number for their video card for their system and model. The control device displays that the driver for the video card is all wrong.

If you set the game to low priority, then fly out immediately.

K
KpoIIIka EHOT 26.03.20

NeroON
I think you first need to solve the problem with the drivers. remove everything related to nvidia,don't forget to reboot! put the best driver to use for DA, somewhere on the forum discussed this. Download another Repack.

N
NeroON 26.03.20

KpoIIIka EHOT
I have a license. Just a problem with the driver that I put exactly the one that imprisoned me, but it is not suitable.
although at the time I was able to still run the game, the graphics, everything was OK

_
_Y_ 26.03.20

In General I have such trouble. The game runs and everything seems normal. But once you open the character editor and there does not appear correctly person. Ie, not the individuals themselves, or colors or shadows what is garbage. In short the face is very dark and nothing is visible. If you change the color of hair and eyes, or dark hair or too much gray, eyes only range from black to bright yellow display. In the settings range tried to change, didn't help. The wood on vidyuhi the new stand (tried to roll back to the previous), did not help. Sovt is all what is needed. Version crack V4. Vidyuhi GTX 660, percents i5-660 2 cores at 3.3 GHz, RAM 8 GB.

K
KpoIIIka EHOT 26.03.20

NeroON
On overclocked graphics card also crashes the game,but with a directX error.....maybe we should try to reduce the frequency vidyuhi

k
kofanov2012 26.03.20

nitrosh
how did you manage to reduce the load on the CPU?

n
nitrosh 26.03.20

kofanov2012
with the help of the Injector. That is, each time you start the game, start the Injector, and in task Manager put a low priority. Not much reduce, but passable. This topic describes http://www.playground.ru/files/dragon_age_inquisition_zapusk_igri_na_2_yadernom_protsessore_versiya_2-85279/

N
NeroON 26.03.20

KpoIIIka EHOT
I also have crashes from Diretics a couple of times.

Z
Zoran 198 26.03.20

thanks to the author,his method of raised the fps by 10-15,and just the game has become more or less normal after installing Windows 8,7ke terribly Frisia:)

A
Arhont10 26.03.20

Master Sema
strange...I have the same hardware, but the game is terribly slow and the fps jumps from 0 to 100...

A
Arhont10 26.03.20

Tried all of the above methods did not help...fps dramatically jumps from 0 to 80 and more...I don't know what to do(
here is my iron:

D
Demian033 26.03.20

Tell me, please, what to do, everything worked without problems, 4 cores, 8 gigs of RAM, nothing is supposed, when there was no updates and the version of the crack was 1, but then I found a Repack with updates and cracks from versions 2 and 3, ceased to run, weighs in processes and all, a couple of seconds and does not start. Maybe someone knows what's the problem? Or who knows where, the first Repack, without updates.