3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antipolizai 26.03.20 09:42 pm

Training Motostroitel (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen !
In this topic I will give all the tutorials, articles and learning the basics in creating your own mod. All information taken from the Website of the Third age ! In the course of time, namely, during translation, will appear all new and new articles. Of course, you can also help me in this. For this, many will thank you. In General, if you will find another of the same kind of material, then immediately wildefyre it here !

Here are some rules to which it would be desirable to listen:

1. Post only on-topic post here only relevant material and NOTHING more !
2. All posts with questions, answers, better to write in the subject Help in creating mods !
3. All extra flood will be deleted without warning by the forum moderator !

That's probably all. Stay tuned ! Tonight or tomorrow is planned to withdraw the first basis ! So do not write questions where, when and so on ! Everything will be... but with time ! Thank you for understanding !

Sincerely, [King Dain]
143 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amandil 26.03.20

For my part,I promise my assistance on complex issues. That is, I am ready to help those who've mastered the basics.

Those who are even tutorials that king will lay out here, have not read, I will not answer. Not because I'm bad, but because it's too long, and I don't have time to explain everything from the moment God separated the light from the darkness (or there is crystalline to share learned to whatever you like).

My Asya:274-775-970

e-mail:[email protected]

m
mcpaul 26.03.20

Che, I understand I was blunt. go to data\ini\object\goodfaction\units\men\frodo.ini continue to find the parameters of Engineering and che now? error in hamdata occurs roughly as follows: the type of the file cannot be found , or that it doesn't exist. for example RohanFrodo not batrachit! GondorWhiteTower too! and vaabsche this is what I saw: in the folder data\ini\object\...\structures\ for example in the file firing people is a recipe GondorArcheryRange, and in commandset.ini is already set on Gondor and Men (MenArcheryRange)! explain pozhalusta. and write as much as possible to do so in order to insert these Gondor... Rohan...

S
Simeon-1 26.03.20

if you want shtob, the building was built inado in addition to his commandset.property in commandbutton. ini.ini

m
mcpaul 26.03.20

!!!THANK you!!!

m
mcpaul 26.03.20

the people in the file commandbutton.ini a lot of interesting th, and have hidden abilities! explain to me please how to insert them in the game! for example, in gambling wrote that Sam can attack a red-hot blade. I go to the commandset.ini looking for semovski of commandset, copy of commandset the first part:

4 = Command_BonkEnemyWithFryingPan

after this game.dat error:

Unknown command 'Command_BonkEnemyWithFryingPan' found in command set ... (I do not need to translate, you know.)

the same theme was to attack with a dagger Aragorn, but I ordered upgrade.ini:

Upgrade Upgrade_AragornKnifeAttack
Type = OBJECT
End

file aragorn.ini removed comments from this skill and experiencelevels.ini prescribe this theme, in the file specialpower.ini have all at once.
worked, but not opened! I can't use the ability! (in commandbutton comments I removed).
to Boromir vaabsche do not have to suffer, remove the comments in the commandbutton, commandset prescribed in and that's all!
have Gandalf there ie th:

CommandButton Command_GondorGandalfPartTheHeavens
Command = SPECIAL_POWER
SpecialPower = SuperweaponPartTheHeavens
TextLabel = CONTROLBAR:PartTheHeavens
; ButtonImage = SGPartHeavens
ButtonImage = SMRainFire
ButtonBorderType = ACTION
DescriptLabel = CONTROLBAR:TooltipPartTheHeavens
End

so it vaabsche even on the panel spec.opportunities not just! just a black icon! and I can't find where it spells out these abilities. in specialpower is not present, it inike there is no in the obsolete netu/ Where they are people?
ordered the white tower of Gondor, gave her a commandset in 4th place for the troops, it's new arrows of fire, and in igrulya not, and she does not attack! help pliz.
+ to all register in playertemplate Damrod and gamling, but in the game they don't appear! why? their commandset, CommandButton, iniki, upgrades, special.features - all spelled out! where are they?

L
L1ghtOne 26.03.20

I can tell you how to add gamling. Open it inik find there lines
; SelectPortrait for Heros is portrait behind skill buttons. HP = HeroPortrait.
; SelectPortrait = HPGamling

; ButtonImage for Heros is button image on Hero Select UI to select hero. HI = HeroIcon or HeroImage.
; ButtonImage = HIGamling
Now remove the sign ; of the lines SelectPortail = HPGamling and ButtonImage = HIGamling
You can also delete these lines
; SelectPortrait for Heros is portrait behind skill buttons. HP = HeroPortrait.
; ButtonImage for Heros is button image on Hero Select UI to select hero. HI = HeroIcon or HeroImage.

And that's what happens
SelectPortrait = HPGamling
ButtonImage = HIGamling

Now open data\ini\mappedimages\aptimages\heroselecticons.ini - here are the icons of the heroes
And at the bottom of inika insert these lines:

MappedImage HIGamling
Texture = HIIGamling.tga
TextureWidth = 64
TextureHeight = 64
Coords = Left:0 Top:0 Right:63 Bottom:63
Status = NONE
End

MappedImage HIGamling_res
Texture = HIGamling_res.tga
TextureWidth = 64
TextureHeight = 64
Coords = Left:0 Top:0 Right:63 Bottom:63
Status = NONE
End

And last propisivat the name of Gamling in playertemplate

A
Amandil 26.03.20

only you forgot to add that you also need him to make a Hotkey in Engineering Parameters and the portrait,and in mappackager though he is registered,and the texture is blank,there is no portrait.Is just a black box instead of the image.

T
Theodred 26.03.20

I also have a video of the game saw Legolas jumping on the Troll and kills him with a double arrow. How to do this?
PS: Help! Want to make Elves from the first part!

S
Simeon-1 26.03.20

have the animation to do 9кстать you mean the clip from the collection?)

A
Amandil 26.03.20

Aragorn,in what movie?on the second disc with a collection,or what?

m
mcpaul 26.03.20

Tonight or tomorrow-is planned to bring first the basics ! - and where are they?

A
Amandil 26.03.20

mcpaul,knock in Asya,explain why Sam is not Robit,Aragorn stands as a pillar,and the knife from his chest flies at the same time,and Gendi doesn't work this Portnahaven.

L
L1ghtOne 26.03.20

All posts with questions, answers, better to write in the subject Help in creating mods !

A
Amandil 26.03.20

Mitrandil,why red? Are you a moderator? Warning do?

Lol = )

[
[V_M]_AmonRa 26.03.20

This is probably Celeborn tint.

C
Celeborn 26.03.20

His post was deleted as not appropriate to the topic, the comments of the moderator are painted red.

A
Amandil 26.03.20

so have them below the line to write your posts.as Dain did.then all will be clear.

C
Celeborn 26.03.20

I think it's clear that the post of the user is erased, and this comment post)))
Want a line, you line)

T
Theodred 26.03.20

If anyone is interested in the file Commandset remove the signs ; in one place(do not remember exactly what the wait) and the Spearmen of the Elves is the ability ZephyrStrike - try it! Not razocharuetes!

M
Michell 26.03.20

in files of big markups is fully blocked ( ; ) abilities, and almost all of them are possible to unlock