3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antipolizai 26.03.20 09:42 pm

Training Motostroitel (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen !
In this topic I will give all the tutorials, articles and learning the basics in creating your own mod. All information taken from the Website of the Third age ! In the course of time, namely, during translation, will appear all new and new articles. Of course, you can also help me in this. For this, many will thank you. In General, if you will find another of the same kind of material, then immediately wildefyre it here !

Here are some rules to which it would be desirable to listen:

1. Post only on-topic post here only relevant material and NOTHING more !
2. All posts with questions, answers, better to write in the subject Help in creating mods !
3. All extra flood will be deleted without warning by the forum moderator !

That's probably all. Stay tuned ! Tonight or tomorrow is planned to withdraw the first basis ! So do not write questions where, when and so on ! Everything will be... but with time ! Thank you for understanding !

Sincerely, [King Dain]
143 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

well, about this proffesional!what PG?

D
DenKuz 26.03.20

PG that is playground.

A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

ahhh!!so where can I find forums about that game and modelirovaniya?)))

D
DenKuz 26.03.20

Look at other sites I sit at Toko PG.

A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

HELP!!!TEACH TO MODEL!!!!!!!!

A
Amandil 26.03.20

uhhh! had no idea that the forum is still alive, and someone else interested in the battles do and modding it)))

he smiled ;)

All who want to learn how modding in this game, go here and learn.
in General, it's easy enough, even without some training ;)
first learn the materiel, that is, the splints, then download other people's mods, learn from them. then their rivet. Sam did so once, about 3 years ago)))

PS.: your happiness that this resource is still running, right Bible Modder in battle and the generals, not the resource.

A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

I'm certainly glad that you obradyval!)))but the fact that you gave everything is in English!))

D
DenKuz 26.03.20

Yes, but it is good that there are people who really love LOTR :)

N
NazgulofWlotr 26.03.20

there is of course!

N
NazgulofWlotr 26.03.20

also all those who are still interested in LOTR,and wants to participate in the creation of fashion,you can add me in ICQ,because I wlotr.ru/forum my nick there Nazgul

V
VanGrey 26.03.20

guys wild trouble. I'm tired of every addition and the mod for lotra developed disfigure of the king-magician deprived of his strength and skills(In the mod for ROTWK are even better than did his visibility 3/16 maps and weakened the armor and strength). Pliz tell me how to edit his skills and characteristics. and how to add new abilities. especially from fashion to the 2nd part (not the addon).I would be grateful for advice.

N
Nakazaka 26.03.20

Guys, where in the ini.big you can edit the parameters of his character? Personally I'm interested in the parameters of the life, armor, and the ability to kill several enemies at once, like a Troll or Sauron.

C
CanCanbI4 26.03.20

Yes!
Who knows?

C
CoolMor 26.03.20

NazgulofWlotr oooooh bro I Lotrplayer)))))))

G
Geliodor 26.03.20

Guys, where in the ini.big you can edit the parameters of his character? Personally I'm interested in the parameters of the life, armor, and the ability to kill several enemies at once, like a Troll or Sauron.
Yes, you can sort of create... Download the FinalBIG program. Run it and indulge. Not sure how there is all done...

G
Geliodor 26.03.20

Download FinalBIG here ---> http://lotr.ucoz.net/load/17-1-0-18

C
CoolMor 26.03.20

I was just about his General))))))))))

G
Geliodor 26.03.20

In this case, I won't bother you. ^_^

C
CoolMor 26.03.20

Nakazaka Guys, where in the ini.big you can edit the parameters of his character? Personally I'm interested in the parameters of the life, armor, and the ability to kill several enemies at once, like a Troll or Sauron.

I'm sorry,but I have to disappoint you, abdasa with knowledgeable people said that code where it can be hidden so that it's easier for a new hero to prescribe.

s
scorn201 26.03.20

People, and can be a standard character supposedly of glóin put it on the list my characters in order for him to receive awards and statistics? if so, how?