3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antipolizai 26.03.20 09:42 pm

Training Motostroitel (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen !
In this topic I will give all the tutorials, articles and learning the basics in creating your own mod. All information taken from the Website of the Third age ! In the course of time, namely, during translation, will appear all new and new articles. Of course, you can also help me in this. For this, many will thank you. In General, if you will find another of the same kind of material, then immediately wildefyre it here !

Here are some rules to which it would be desirable to listen:

1. Post only on-topic post here only relevant material and NOTHING more !
2. All posts with questions, answers, better to write in the subject Help in creating mods !
3. All extra flood will be deleted without warning by the forum moderator !

That's probably all. Stay tuned ! Tonight or tomorrow is planned to withdraw the first basis ! So do not write questions where, when and so on ! Everything will be... but with time ! Thank you for understanding !

Sincerely, [King Dain]
143 Comments
Sort by:
k
kompk2 26.03.20

I have a question I want to create a unit or colagero own animacia and skin.WHAT programs are needed for this igde download

D
Dunadan_west 26.03.20

kompk2 for this ponadobitsa
- FinalBig
- Notepad
- Assets Builder
- GMAX
- RENX
- 3ds Max
Like all. If you remember to accomplish your goal.

k
kompk2 26.03.20

Dunadan_westп horns FinalBig from NEMA already there,if not difficult throw off a program with the description you on soap or give sylochku(soap [email protected]) thanks in advance

D
Dunadan_west 26.03.20

Send long be, download from here [url]http://www.the3rdage.net/[/url]. Also a good forum here
[url]http://tessource.юкоз.ru/forum/[/url]. The very best website here [url]http://lotraragorn.юкоз.ru[/url]. There is lots of sensible advice. Pichet me in Ah, than I can help. Instead of YUKOZ too but in English.

k
kompk2 26.03.20

Dunadan_westп are you modding razbiraeshsya if so then there is not more question -??????????

D
Dunadan_west 26.03.20

What ???

k
kompk2 26.03.20

anyways in a commandset.ini from the first part of the battle for middle-earth in Mordovia there are 3 hidden building I don't remember exactly what, so after they otkryvaesh.vklyuchaem game stroish these buildings and they are pink as they your color to give?

D
Dunadan_west 26.03.20

Pink I had it all when it is not prescribed in the asset.

A
AlexL 26.03.20

People tell me!

Tried to add Baralgina the ability to ride a horse, but vhat she doesn't even show up. In order to add it is necessary to dig only in its inike or else where? Ability have tried to create by analogy with Tearoom and Faramir.

S
Stealther 26.03.20

First need a model and animation of Boromir with a horse. Secondly propisyvaetsya all not only in file Boromir.ini but the file Commandset.ini(there should be a button to register in commandset Boromir). Good luck)

M
MaZaFaKa001 26.03.20

HELLO all! That's got to etu topic (for mod. on RotWK), and I want learn scald. if anyone has help in Russian throw off [email protected] and Yana not mogu douplet how to insert the heroes abilities(put Isildur, and he is 10 level and bare). All big danke!!!!

q
qnp 26.03.20

All Pref.
I hotelby ask whether it is possible and how to make so that it was possible to build characters of other races .For example, to play for the elves and build a Nazgul or anyone else .Or how to create a Nazgul?
Thank you for your attention.

S
Seadragon 26.03.20

Comrades, tell me which files to work to increase the number of Nazgul to 9. And then a few of them( this is not difficult, throw off an explanation in the mail [email protected]

T
The Great 26.03.20

it is a pity that the forum died, but it would be a four-thread head and share :)

F
Fooreheeads 26.03.20

hi, everybody do me such problem I can not seem to zdelat so old Scania built for example stringbase rohirim tell me who knows pliz

F
Fooreheeads 26.03.20

dear polzovali please help me with a problem I can not seem saadati race Rohan I did everything as was written in the faith forum but I just don't understand that it is necessary to propionate data\ini\commandset.ini
data\ini\science.ini
data\ini\victorysystem.ini
data\ini\commandbutton.ini I postest understand all you need to propisivat data\ini\commandset.ini
data\ini\science.ini
data\ini\victorysystem.ini and data\ini\commandbutton.ini I che do not understand why there should be propisivat when I run the game have me writes error 'UnitSpecificSound2' in the block it throws Geme crash if someone csnet and who does not difficult explained to fool Psis ...
x
+
-

P
Pankratov 26.03.20

This question,Prince brand uses the same model as Faramir, and he also has a sword,but he has no abilities change a bow to a sword,in dobova he is full of empty(Santo only 3) cells for abilities,as doavit it the ability to Change weapon?

PS.
Maybe we should stick to what is in ini code from Faramir to the brand)

A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

guys!!!help plizzzz!!!I noob in this case!so no th don't know!!!!tell me at least the easiest thing you can do!!!and I read on the forum that it is necessary to go to some INI!!!what is it????help!!!

D
DenKuz 26.03.20

INI is a configuration file that contains the data settings for applications.

A
ARLEKIN33 26.03.20

where is it generally located???you know your stuff???