3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antipolizai 26.03.20 09:42 pm

Training Motostroitel (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

Hello dear ladies and gentlemen !
In this topic I will give all the tutorials, articles and learning the basics in creating your own mod. All information taken from the Website of the Third age ! In the course of time, namely, during translation, will appear all new and new articles. Of course, you can also help me in this. For this, many will thank you. In General, if you will find another of the same kind of material, then immediately wildefyre it here !

Here are some rules to which it would be desirable to listen:

1. Post only on-topic post here only relevant material and NOTHING more !
2. All posts with questions, answers, better to write in the subject Help in creating mods !
3. All extra flood will be deleted without warning by the forum moderator !

That's probably all. Stay tuned ! Tonight or tomorrow is planned to withdraw the first basis ! So do not write questions where, when and so on ! Everything will be... but with time ! Thank you for understanding !

Sincerely, [King Dain]
143 Comments
Sort by:
T
Theodred 26.03.20

[email protected] just send pliz Packed in rare.

B
Besson 26.03.20

How to change the appearance of arrows(let's say to make their model more clearly,contrast 4толи).Current explain more in detail pliz!

L
Lindwurm 26.03.20

People, 2 questions: how to get dwarven heroes have blue lights in a circle (crazy) how you can change the display of regions in the Living World map. I liked the map part 1 when it is not flooded with a thick layer of paint and was not tolstych black borders, and the regions just all around edge with a thin line color of the player. And yet, no one knows how to change the borders of regions on this map, and to prescribe their regions(for example you want to take and remake the map from Edoras part 1)

H
Hell Warrior 26.03.20

How to put szavaim heroes, weapons,abilities and armor of the originals?Help!!

H
Hell Warrior 26.03.20

Is it possible to make Barlog and Sauron's heroes of the dark side?

S
Sauron Great 26.03.20

Can

H
Hell Warrior 26.03.20

But how?Help!

R
RALF_SSSR 26.03.20

HI ALL I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

A
Amandil 26.03.20

forum seems completely decayed and disintegrated...

judging by the frequency of posts and active topics and posts like is it Possible to make Barlog and Sauron's heroes of the dark side? Lol : ) Lolische....

S
Shakjamuni 26.03.20

In advance sorry for the question but have me coins, so that many do not know, but there is a desire to join in Motostroitel. Tell me plainly what program is needed for modding, and some knowledge of programming? At least they will begin to develop. Again sory for dumb question...

T
Theodred 26.03.20

Opensource projects, eh...Aman, you're right...Nada to do something...to attract people chtol as niut! We can mod will do?
Long hands cucuzza make Silmarilion mod...
2 Shakjamuni
FinalBig
RenX
GMax
Asset Builder

R
RALF_SSSR 26.03.20

people do not forget about me. I'm still on Ng go!

S
Simeon-1 26.03.20

here's how to make a new hero(or unit) of the created! By means of coding on it like so(the example of the hero Troll)
maybe someone will be interested ossobenno those who can not models

DefaultModelConditionState
Model = chss_tl_u_skn (Troll model)
BeginScript
CurDrawableHideSubObject(HLMT_01)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(HLMT_02)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(SLDR_03)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(SLDR_04)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(SLDR_02)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(SLDR_01)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(CHEST_01)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(CHEST_03)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(GNLT_01)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(GNLT_02)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(GNLT_03)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(GNLT_04)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(TROLLHAMMER)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(TROLLTREE)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(CLUB_01)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(TROLLMACE)
CurDrawableHideSubObject(HMR_02)
EndScript
End

H
Hell Warrior 26.03.20

How to change the initial number of points of strength and Points in the Attribute editor heroes?Please help me!

M
Mc.Viad 26.03.20

Explain please,what and how to put scripts,what would camp opened the gates of the fortress?

n
nPower 26.03.20

Please describe how to add the elves from the first game in Russ elves. And to be able to hire in the barracks, let's say from level 2 of the building, and that all the icons were normal.

a
aliramazan90 26.03.20

as uvelichit number of orcs coming out of the pits?

A
Amandil 26.03.20

Is it okay if I just answer all? And..there are stupid questions....
All who are new to modding HERE.

The website is English,but those who are in inglish fumbles,modding has nothing to do! Fucking not understand in the code...
In General, translators are,but there is not all NEED to be translated : ))

It describes the first battle,but the second coding not much different... Current file is bigger and addresses a little different. In General, there is a forum on this website,which is VERY useful to see.

Here is a Russian site where is also about modding is :Siberian Studio.
Very useful site.Highly recommend.
There's also Redsos or Redsis.There is about modding in LATRE. Who should be the one to find : ))

N
Narya 26.03.20

LDI write in detail how to drag characters from one race to the other in The Lord of The Rings, The Rise of The Witch-king, pleace!!

W
Winr 26.03.20

Question.How to increase the limit of units on the map Helm's deep????and then there is max 1000