3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raziel 01.10.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game. (Devil May Cry 5)

Pre-release version of the game already found their players with a higher Internet. Everyone else, please share your opinions how do you play compared to DmC and on what platform play.
176 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeeGioN OF DooM 01.10.19

The game is meh. If the gameplay goes, the plot is just out. Hi squad somebits.
Spoilersi is the human part of Virgilia, Urizen - demonic. VI asks for the Help Dante, in order to kill Urizen, saying, they say this fight will be for you the most , because Urizen = Vergil. Dante ran.
What is the joke? after the Verge chop off the hand of Nero, he returned to the estate of his family and stabbed himself with a sword, it rasalila his body with humanity. Out of it flew a naked man in tats ( VI ). And the Body of Verga had been Uristom. Here and like everything. In Urizen and VI objetiva, a new net of Verge, in the end everything was papaverales and zae..camping. The verge went to close the portal the demons. The end. He opened, killed a bunch of people, the portal closed!

D
Dogmit 01.10.19

Game average came out. 6 out of 10. Too many of the grotesque. Go to Japanese teenagers in the first place, because GG pomaded pontorez and the whole game stupid meaningless magic of Quillan kiu kiu, Pew Pew Pew

s
skotchick 01.10.19

While that only reached the 2nd boss, and it's something with something. If the first boss from the demo stupid idiot whipping, the second though is not complicated, but the mechanics bosvita very much, I hope this will continue. Also I would like to mention is not a bad directing and production of the cutscenes. For those who just started to run, suggest to put the 2nd difficulty, because the first does Sasha, and the second normal difficulty and it is not clear why it refers to veterans of the series, hardcore I understand will be open only on a second playthrough.

a
ayyrasmus 01.10.19

Frisky full fps enough, there is no problem, already orgasming, only that the Goliath has passed

S
Shimuto 01.10.19

And as usual no support for icons of DualShock. No idea how to hboks Pade you can play, they are so well broken hands, and to remember which letter that means from the symbols already tired in every game.
Why only Ubisoft know how to do support of DualShock? they have in the past every game has inoki for him.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

Shimuto
Not even just the icons in the headlights edge 5 and the new down indicator light glows differently in the menu when you have full HP, medium or low... what a pity that such games can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
But Capcom did the game on all platforms, XS that prevented them to move the icon with the Curling iron on the PC. Yes, even in metro isjobs had a choice of icons for different gamepads in the settings.
I have a fiercely burning from the negligence of Capcom, in 2019 they are not aware of the existence of DualShock the PC audience(

S
Spli 01.10.19

game - gun. To all fans of the LCA immediately to the collection.

e
eng1neR 01.10.19

Liked the game. Even the gameplay in V, which at first was skeptical, went.

n
nolimit1 01.10.19

Toy fire!

R
Reactor 01.10.19

Boredom implement clicking on mobs and bosses is directly proportional to the graphics in the game. Have all refused such mechanics. I walked past LCA and GOV, I grew up on them, then it was cool, but now there is no desire in such to play. This is a fail, they had to find a compromise between oldValue and modernity.

UPD.
It is a failure! Similar impressions I had from quantum Break. Beautiful, big-budget, spectacularly and painfully boring gameplay. Dropnode, desire to play this anymore and never will be. The first contender for disappointment of the year.

Картинки

I'd suggest watching the review, all of the case

W
Wlados3d 01.10.19

Played 2 hours, yet incredibly boring. I hope it will be better.
Another question is: how the game felt on the keyboard-mouse? A habit I immediately took DualShock (well this is a slasher after all), but here this in General, all sad

E
Eikiti 01.10.19

Completed) will Stipulate at once that the series met with the 3rd part being already in class 9, in year 2007...So true to old school the first two parts of PS2 are not attributed, unfortunately. 4th liked, and restart mastered. Perhaps the years have taken their toll - but from the 5th to personally direct the wild delight. Yes, like directing cut-scenes and plot, here he's not exactly linear but comes from 3 individuals at once, not bad graphics, optimization. Music..well all 20 missions playing one track (Devil Trigger - Casey Edwards & Ali Edwards)..I did prior to release enough). Taking into account that on the background of the DmC V for the last 5 years, so not out of not one fit slesar is a definite plus. But personally, the game I'm still tired. 8 \ 10 would put.
PS Platinum in the game in my opinion is very heavy, so wasting time will not, and skill is not enough, if hell hunter on the 19th mission, I spent rusalki..what to say about Hell, and again Hell difficulty...even on all missions on each difficulty S rank should be taking, not thank you. 5 playthroughs + replay levels...Difficult)

Well of the downsides:
Is the timing of the game, and the design locations..He no. After passing you know that almost all the time was what is grey-red tones, and the history if a piece is torn from the book. A sort of diary: How I spent 7 hours in my life, everything is going as it quickly crumpled. It is not critical but still.
- The camera and the Dodge system..If the camera is still bearable..with sadness.. Dodge Car AIMA is not like this, sometimes the mob \ sang boss arrives just from the back, but because of the camera angle - the hit hits you. As a result, the counter is reset breaker stupid..For a normal Dodge \ focus enemy you need to keep your finger on the trigger..3 buttons to use that would just Dodge..3...Can Bloodborn with DS make themselves known, but in these games is a lot for 1 action. And the saddest thing is that it does not change..in any case stick+a button+a button = Dodge.. Well, just for reference: who would you have been - turn off autocombo, this crap just goes to give you to hurt when on the frame the date you see will be a hit - but AK your character still turns peruet in the air when it is not necessary..you do not do this. The more combos all basically at the click timings, complicated there is not too much. Swepam weapon - fending here's a SSS.

D
DjinSan 01.10.19

Played in almost all parts, and many times. But this often just crap. Management is terrible and stupid. Music is not normal. Dynamics disappeared. Played an hour and realized that it is better to re-take part 4 or DmC than to torment yourself with it.

T
Tim7472 01.10.19

Glad I'm not alone said that the game is stupidly boring. The story has no exposition, all run through the location, crossing Europe, there is no rod that was catchy. The previous parts didn't have such problem.
Plus, the story is very short. As locations in which few secrets and generally space. And remember that cost is only one castle Fortuna in the 4th part. How was it possible to openly degrade to such a level, I don't understand.
Plus still such moment, do not know whether to relate it to the cons or not: the game has really cool graphics, from everything that I have seen, it is as close if not photorealism, to a very high quality CGI. And this realism does not fit with what is happening on the screen, a standard DMC-Orgy. IMHO, much better looked if the game was more anime-ish style.

D
Devilor 01.10.19

Quick overview:
Spoiler

V
Viss 01.10.19

Is the epic fight it's for V. 3 shadow fight around lightning and explosions, and pressing the R or the violin-Paganini his cane, or conducts the flight of the Valkyries.

b
borismoiseevrmx 01.10.19

Reached 10 mission. What can I say - for me the game is not unique. The level of performance is good, but there are a number of controversial decisions. Don't like the idea of disposable dentures scattered around the level, therefore, indifferent to their presence. Manage a bit unusual after 3 and 4 were not used the mouse, I used to suffer in the old space, I,K,J,L,Q. not like the ragged narrative. Start with the end, go to beginning, then to the middle. And jump from one to another, only to taste of one second. VI, by the way, was very even not bad. The rollers are good, but nothing more. 4 and especially 3 were better. PS and who ever thought to hang styles on z x c v? And the effect of style on the mouse wheel?

b
borismoiseevrmx 01.10.19

Almost passed the strict opinion has changed and not for the better. The plot is vague, the bosses... the Bosses are a cheaters. In 3 and 4 parts to calculate their attacks, they contrataciones after the failed attacks. Here, the bosses are attacking non-stop with super speed. Knight on Herione of the three... and that all for the leader of Cerberus?. Utter nonsense. That the attempt to go on the remains of the former glory of the 3rd part, or just out of ideas? I recalled the game Resident Evil 6 - so many characters, weird story. Management is overloaded for some reason Dante had forgotten how to do pror/shreder and ghostly swords. I was glad to see Virgil, but IMHO capcom should move on, to get out of the beginning of the 2000s. Stagnation is not good.

k
klipntoola 01.10.19

Beautiful and nothing more unfortunately. The gameplay itself is pretty boring, the story is not interesting(in fact here it's no good), but the pathos and antlers as much surplus. In short this himself, but here on taste and color__))
The problem with the screen brightness, solved by rolling back to an older version of the nvidia drivers - 399.24(=_)

-
-Viruss 01.10.19

Here. My impressions. I'm a fan of DmC love this series and all its parts, even the one that was restarting well she liked me and who is not, on taste and color there every man to his own.And so have played until that very few can say their opinion
The pros
+Hrafnista even persons like RE engine pleased as always
+Familiar characters Nero,trish,Dante and Lady,Vergil
+Great story but the narration is not very
+The location is beautiful and different
+New hero
+Easy to control
+Bosses
And now cons
-did not like the fact that the game begins with the fact that V already know and are familiar with it
-Urizen already omnipotent and could be on the rise to make his reign
-the difficulty of the game at the beginning of the first three levels aren't even one of my strikes only boss where the difficulty normal

PS I'd add that noticed the similarities
*Demons with a scythe very similar to the main character from Bloodborn*
*And these little demons as if sketched from the film Fly Brandal*
*Nico copied from Final fantasy*