3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raziel 01.10.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game. (Devil May Cry 5)

Pre-release version of the game already found their players with a higher Internet. Everyone else, please share your opinions how do you play compared to DmC and on what platform play.
176 Comments
Sort by:
J
Judal21 01.10.19

And restarting any comparison does not go with the 4 in terms of the suit, man, you button do press know how?

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Judal21
The demonic hand was, though not brought to mind, but still interesting mechanics in the 4th part. Yes, the battle was used often, but in the battle some of the bosses looked very impressive. Besides, it was clear allowing a kid with a crown, sword and gun still dragged to the rink.
But the prosthesis... Half of them are very so-so, and the jokes from the creators about the prosthesis to the denture paste, and to please the friend - is not new and is not quite appropriate.
Really useful prostheses - two-three. Really need zero. Once almost forced to use one of the types, but only for the collection of ESTs.
Plus, they are not connected to properties with the fragments of the defeated demons, who enjoys Smoking gadget. The mechanics of the shift is questionable, and the fact that they are lying to locations, well here koments know...
So, Yes, demonic hand was better, IMHO.

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Judal21
Yes, what's the button? I'm talking about entertainment and speed. More than half of the 4th part of playing for Nero, then backtracking for Dante. For Dante it's OK, not counting the fact of backtracking. Magic suitcase certainly not for everybody, but a better motorcycle. For of Nero normally only gets closer to the end.
The DMC alternative weapons get pretty fast and variations of their use are many. The emphasis throughout the passage of hell driving.

N
Norm112 01.10.19

I have dmc 2015 jammed into holes. 10 times just passed. But it's g.... barely to the end reached.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

CoolSintez
4 in turbo mode it is a Paradise for nerds, if you didn't know.
In entertainment, the more speed it puts on the knees restarting.
I suggest you at least YouTube videos to see how normal people play, and then compare.
That's at least an example

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Judal21
XS how old are you, Oh wise and experienced guru, but not the fact that enough to anyone out there what to advise, and utubia to send.
Let your loaves people, everyone has their own opinion. Yes, I boevka DMC went more, but before its release I went 4th times 5 or more. Claim only to the camera mostly. Recently, the remaster a couple of times - there aunt cheerful.
There is someone who puts on the knees - XS. Nerd heaven or hell - the drum. Normal people just live and play in your free time, not vyderjivat skill and not dumped it in YouTube to something to someone to prove.
And generally, there is a discussion of the 5th part, and the emphasis on norms, IMHO. It is a pity that it is less than running around and cutscenes. Only VI is not norm - game made a mistake nosed)

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Well you could have told him that cars suit shooting in 4 and you went stump waste from the LCA.
I understand.

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Judal21
Everything is clear with you, you little Troll) As you deftly pierced the consciousness of my messages and just realized that I played on the bus. I admit - indeed, he also played with the trainer. Not myself, but a friend asked me, whose hands grow from the shoulders. And he stood, wiping snot, because I so deftly at the buttons.
In SL times, links to their VIDOS throw, then at least there is a basis to challenge someone else IMHO its.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

It was about the combat system, about which you said that 4 and is not close to the restart, so his words
usually than ever to reinforce before you speak is.
But again, you have a hand with museom in 2 hours, better than 5, then we have nothing to talk about, you're obviously stupid zaklikivaniem on Izzy passed, then Yes, LCA is better no doubt.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

Fhrby wrote:
I have dmc 2015 jammed into holes. 10 times just passed. But it's g.... barely to the end reached.
It characterizes you does not with the best hand, you just admitted that you have very bad taste. No shame. Normal people the existence of this trash do not want to admit, I'm not talking about how to relate it to the series in General. Maybe you're also a resident of sixth think is the best game in the series?

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Judal21
Your arguments give you shkololo-maximalism. Nobody is obliged to back up their personal experience about igrulya. Especially in front of such geniuses like you. Personal. About the game.
About the hand lucidly explained, but you seem a little tight. Although... on the other hand... you're all always PPC it is obvious how someone is playing... Ay, we're psychic!))) Urgent call to Fund James Randi!!!
For the record - and 4th and DMC I'm on this site put on a 9. I or someone else is game - you personally are not at all concerned. Wrote that I do not agree with the opinion, not to get personal - well, we've got a discussion forum and all that. But young d..Ilam difficult to discuss without going to the accusations of opponent in Romaji or other disadvantages.
Karoch, returning to our sheep, this game is a solid 7. Got to re-take again to pump things. If not for the level design and story, that would be a minimum of 8, and MB and 9. As always IMHO.

U
U1traMagnum 01.10.19

Cool game , great story)

D
Dimka Rebrov 01.10.19

Slipnot6
And why his taste should match with the crowd? Here's at least one argument? I love the series the LCA, and LCA with 1 to 5 of weird shit in terms of plot , which is made for the sake of the plot. It is a fact. If you disagree, then you have very bad taste, better puzzles and play is not a shame

T
Tim7472 01.10.19

Slipnot6
What is the game trash? According to the facts.
The gameplay is great. The plot is interesting. Locations worked. The design is generally off the hook.
Oh yeah, there's also Dante is not the color of the hair.

C
CoolSintez 01.10.19

Tim7472
Plus)
By the way, DMC has showed how Dante became blond. And even made a joke about it in the beginning. MB and 1-3 parts was something about it, but played the PTS for a long time and don't remember.
Perhaps because of the abundance of demons around he kept pulling his demonic trigger that the hair turned white forever) joke, if someone does not understand.
But the creators of the first restart at least bothered to explain everything, even nekanon.
Unlike the creators of a new part.

K
Keny555 01.10.19

I will say this that the game I even went, but let's talk about + and -. And let's start with +:
- Of course Grifoni and optimization. On my machine(gtx 1070 8гиг, Intel 4790k, 12 (1600) of RAM), I play without lags and with stream in addition
- The battle system is great, pure slashers and nothing more, no solski mechanics(which already zadolbala) or QTE scenes, instead of the combo.
- The plot is very reasonable, for fans of the original should go
- Location is very large and beautiful
- Staging scenes - it's just something that physics does not work,but it's DMC and it looks very cool and fun
Music shakes
Now about -:
- Location...first of all it looks awesome, but then...you run through the corridors of hell,a hell of platforms,etc., all meat and nowhere exists. In other words, begins to put pressure on the eye.
Music...very little good music, the main theme of Nero and Dante, well, V(of course its the theme I don't like) - it's 3 tracks, which are mostly going to hear.
- Camera is sometimes rotated so that it is better not to think of you and miss kick)
is the hands of Nero, or rather what it freely, you cannot change(although clearly for what it is made to spend in-game currency)
Well, my main verdict is 8.5-9/10. The game came out very good, but not without drawbacks.

S
Seifer1986 01.10.19

From games spit until I reached 18-19 mission.

Of the minuses mainly claims to the appearance of the characters.
And also, the game is now impossible to play as the MAIN character of the series. Again, wait for the special edition.... -_-

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Seifer1986
Perhaps the Palace will give it in April for free.
No wonder he could access his old suit, and what makes sense for a whole month one Palace hold?
In General, we wait and hope.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

It was the first time at the first difficulty.
He found and completed all secret missions (they didn't even try to hide, and they are easier than previous parts). For Nero and V all missions from the first to S, and for Dante B above does not fill can too often change weapons and stand need a hand curves.
Waiting for next weekend to the next difficulty jump.

N
NatanieLzZ 01.10.19

I am not a fan of this series, so the game at the time of passage was watching without rose-colored glasses and rainbow snot. Only played ДМС4 a little, not much begta at the same places and crooked management, as well as in the re - liked it all. From ДМС5 really didn't expect anything, because once it was said that this will be a direct sequel, but hoping that they will take from ДМС2013 a good thing.

For example management. But no luck. In the end, instead of thinking whom, how and where to have to be beautiful, have painfully reminded of how many and what buttons you should press to do the simplest action. Really, the Tekken jiggly twist easier than in ДМС5 to raise the enemy into the air or to roll, that some genius hung up on the jump button, and tied it to where the character is looking. In battle of course plenty of time to likely when you blow in a pile of special effects to seek out, which way to turn the character, to remember a combination, remember that roll to do not clicking aside for you, and in the direction for the character and getting hit while doing this. Precious fractions of seconds spent in the end on some garbage. For comparison, went to restart - immediately got SSS ranking in battle, clearly aware of what I'm doing and what I'll do, and control me in ETM does not interfere. But leave alone control, there are likely many master pianists, who is just a joy.

Gameplay. 2 step do - cutscene, 2 steps do - cutscene, 2 steps, make the cutscene... Oh, given a couple of foes to kick, cutscene, 2 steps passed the cutscene.... Under the cutscene I mean as a full-fledged cutscene, and small videos about how it is covered/opened a passage, and so on. These small inserts of course you can skip escapam, but still annoying. Fights like a little, but in the end starts the meat.

Design. Half the game is boring monotonous ruins, the other half of the game is still boring and monotonous inside the tree. To restart the same whatever the level of something interesting, the constant change of scenery did not give bored and was wondering what else the authors have drawn. Here the scenery really drives the dream. But the dialogue is beautiful, knows how this engine is in a beautiful picture, sorry that is not in action. As in РЕ7 and РЕ2 - a feeling that hit/shoot through the air. No weight, no recoil, just whack-whack a knife, or a bunch of a bunch of pistol zombies, like tugged, but the sensations that you actually hit/shot no.

Music. The better you fight, the brighter playing track. That's good. Songs 3 or 4 in the entire game is bad. And no one even hum can not, but just played all afternoon. Although no one can Devil Trigger, from which the ears have been nine a week after the announcement of the game, as its force all those who could, and wherever possible.

Plot. About the events of the previous numbered parts you can learn from the movie in the game, thank you for it. But that's all, I didn't cling as much to the end, only the last mission finally became something interesting to happen. Before that, almost the entire game empty running and talk about anything.

Conclusion... Well, if the fan(IR), it probably will go, judging by the other comments. If a series is not familiar, you better start playing DmC: Devil may Cry, great game, which is undeserved leaked fans(IKI) of the original series for the fact that Dante is there hair no white.