3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raziel 01.10.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game. (Devil May Cry 5)

Pre-release version of the game already found their players with a higher Internet. Everyone else, please share your opinions how do you play compared to DmC and on what platform play.
176 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

Tim7472
Want the facts? Let the facts:
I think many of her haitat for graphics, study locations or gameplay? No.
Would call the game something else, and all would be satisfied, even would argue that it is better DMC or this new game.
But no, trying to please Western audiences, developed gone to the pilot restart, shamelessly departing from principles of the series, the experiment was apparently unsuccessful, because all went back to basics in the top five.
They did such a devil may cry Schrodinger, which is both devil may cry and no, in which Dante is not Dante, and the world, which was rooted in the previous part of the game - not the world.

T
TG300000 01.10.19

driving me nuts toss to RB+back+Y, bloody Palace will be my PTS difficult to pass.
to restart easier

M
Modrin 01.10.19

Slipnot6
As a result, in дмс5 they Stoke afraid to move away from the old mechanic. Up to menu. I'm not talking about the mechanics of the fight. I still hoped for a more thought-out the mechanics of that in terms of convenience,in terms of features. Not evasion by a combination of three buttons and the current in two planes. Not agree need plane get just jump:)

And bricks the game for the inability to change the hands of Nero.
Brick what was from the beginning, normal difficulty,I'm a hardcore player,why the first time I have to pass the game on difficulty toddler. In the end, any difficulty I felt,and I'm not one to replay games. Out in the same nier want hell hard from the start,get current and then do not complain that Prolog can't get through. They do not Lisp with the players.
Brick lady and trish ,with each new part they are more depersonalized and less play a role in the story. Look at lady has not noticed that she had different eyes and not sickly scar on my face,that would be in my life so scars easily disappear.
Brick a message here, van Golden sphere at the entrance. I'm not a mobile game damn play.
Brick did for the store tab.
Brick outdated mechanics of the camera. Damn forcibly centered in the boss could not be worse. I guess the developers will surprise you but in 2019 invented Insta Lok,if you want salicide on the enemy. Because of this, the mechanics of building arenas for bosses pretty outdated,especially with their invisible walls.

In the rest of the good slashers. We'll have more time to re,and how it didn't feel played.

D
DragonCommander56 01.10.19

Well, I will say that I do not really understand the enthusiasm of the press and some people on the game, I just say that type are not a fan of slasher because it may be that you don't understand, but still some games of this genre I like like Prototype or Prototype 2, where entertainment and enthusiasm brims over and I must say that it's not about this game. Yes, there are beautiful graphics, even the music is good, for the most part. The cat scene is very good, though absurd in some way (under the table bellow from the dance Dante), but in fact there is too much empty pathos which does not feel in the gameplay, because in the cut scenes the characters fly like birds, move faster than light and punch like the Hulk, but in the gameplay we are stupid just fighting with swords do. The actual difference between the characters is also highlighted very well, V for the good, but play like the most yet for Dante and Nero. Combo what is a difficult Fox, I can understand there if the battles here were not as fast, but damn, there's a mega quick battles, while you to press LMB+LMB, then a pause and then LMB+LMB+LMB+LMB you already fill up why the creators of God of War thought about things and made much more comfortable attacks for their speed game? And then all that is spewed by the authors, this autocombo that stupid you're doing and why it is Dante, I'm getting a 1-2 combo anyway. And I admit that I may be clumsy and experience in the game. so I don't have such a good, but for beginners could do autocombo, and just to make adequate combos that you can do, and not with another before that for 2 hours where the thread in training. As for the plot, damn it, to consistently throw for each character and to show in fact one and the same passage of the story but just from a different angle, it pisses me off, you stupid same moments pass continuously, with a boss in the same locations 4 times to fight, and the locations themselves? Dull *ovno one word. And the arena where you lock just annoying, though they are pissed off because the game is dull due to the fact that the same God of War, too, is there, however there to beat the muzzle of the enemy is extremely interesting due to the spectacular fights and cool finishing moves, then the entertainment is everywhere except the gameplay and like the old games where we are in the gameplay engaged in petty Affairs so to speak, and in the cut scenes the character is there almost as a God all passed, but has long been doing the opposite in the games, but the developers of DMC no. And finally I will say about the enemies, I feel like the developers gyrus in insects and reptiles, because some insects and reptiles, only in different sizes and with the same paint even, and the knights Rauschenbach table, well, it's just a masterpiece what it is) Honestly if I imagine demons, I certainly can't imagine them just let something to id Software will return, though they draw on a really cool demons, not this insect-reptilian fauna which will be different and abilities, and appearance and color, so id is able. Well, if you compare for example the 5th part of the creation of the Ninja Theory DmC, then there is a clear favorite British. Even without issues (except that the graphics are worse, but it is clear the game 6 years).

The result:
In fact we have slesherom with outdated mechanics that I was late with an exit at the present time, even the same God of War left from the old mechanics (and it went in his favor), but the authors of the DMC Chet still use the old basis, which is why it works if you look on the financial success, well probably because this game only to fans of slashers and no one else, and the rest are either not touch it even or blunt pulled the pirates and the reviews on Steam don't write. I recommend to you? Well, only fans of the slasher.

Z
Zombieller 01.10.19

TG300000
I advise RB to change at RT.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

You're right, I was particularly unhappy:
And bricks the game for the inability to change hands.
Extremely stupid decision
evasion by a combination of three buttons and the current in two planes. Not agree need plane get just jump:)
Oh, yeah, the restart was made evasion much easier, there will not argue
forced to concentrate on the boss could not be worse.
Especially when somewhere on location green field, I have low HP, and camera rotate are unable to see where she is...
Yes, it is not without drawbacks, what can we do about it.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Modrin
Kill Urizen in the prologue and get the complexity of the sons of Sparda, if I want to play on hard.

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 01.10.19

Played 10 minutes and deleted without any regret. Boevka curve very much, the animation, such as Parkinson's drew it. Even in darksayders 3 boevka clear, smooth, 10 heads above this share.
And all this japonscina and stupid Paphos only cause rejection. The characters are stupid, unnatural and wooden as tube. DmC 2013 is a masterpiece compared to the 5th part, in all respects.

M
Modrin 01.10.19

Judal21
Well, I knew that it can kill,but the game did not give me replay. I scored. I didn't know that the complexity of this rise. That is, there was no MOTIVATION to bother. Well, I hope on the trail of the game predostavit at least some challenge. and how it rushed or anything. Yes, in the same дмс3 Virgil Popa this pain gave my baby time. By the way March 3 LCA and made me a gaming masochist XD

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Console Hayter

D
Diablonos 01.10.19

Console Hayter
Dooooo. Postaci about f****s, sperm proteins and one long member in the LCA is much smarter and did not cause rejection.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Modrin
I really don't understand your surprise about the difficulty.
The whole series of LCA have always been easy on normal, even 3 on the PS2.
In the game a million difficulties, and the game is well over 5 hours without cutscenes on normal, and always the best part of the game was on the DMD and in the Palace which will soon be delivered.
On the sons of Sparda the game is played differently.
You just have false memories about the complexity of the Troika, you're probably still a child then was, and so the game seemed super complicated (for me too).
I was recently on the PS2 (Yes, still old) pereproshel дмс3, and believe me, nothing complicated there. (on normal)

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Diablonos
Still in shock how they ruined such a charismatic hero like Dante in pereizdanie.
All he's doing is screaming fuck you, Bravo.

T
Tim7472 01.10.19

Slipnot6
So what's the game is a slag, then? Tustumena from the old mechanic and a focus on the Western players in no way affect the quality of the game. And if someone hatit the game solely because of the above reasons, I can only feel sorry for him because he misses a great game.

M
Modrin 01.10.19

Judal21 wrote:
I really don't understand your surprise about the difficulty.
I used to go to max difficulty always. Well I do not like to replay games. Max after many years,when everything is forgotten. I series darksayders pereproshel in front of the 3rd part.
Judal21 wrote:
The whole series of LCA have always been easy on normal, even 3 on the PS2.
In the game a million difficulties, and the game is well over 5 hours without cutscenes on normal, and always the best part of the game was on the DMD and in the Palace which will soon be delivered.
Just on the current complexity, well, too simple.
Judal21 wrote:
You just have false memories about the complexity of the Troika, you're probably still a child then was, and so the game seemed super complicated (for me too).
So I told you.
Modrin wrote:
Yes, in the same дмс3 Virgil Popa this pain gave my baby time.
Current I do not remember,but maybe in the pirates of all the difficulties was initially opened. What is remember.

T
Tdante 01.10.19

Hurt me. I was a fan of dmc, long before it became fashionable. Me the game is not gone, it became boring in the second half, I watched on YouTube. That is the gameplay boring. Watch it many times more enjoyable than most to play. I don't know why, now that taste neprijatelji. She may be cool, but not a masterpiece in terms of gameplay in modern reality, well, nothing.

m
macsim702 01.10.19

While that is very boring. Management of jerky and clumsy. The most important thing. what this emphasis does not cling.
Not a fanatic 1-4. But it's 2013 times and with great pleasure. all that is in 2013, here I have not yet seen. There is such a strong combat system to take out?!? About design locations, I generally keep quiet.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Modrin
Well, unfortunately or fortunately in this respect, resembles the path of exile fully enjoy the game only on high difficulty, and it will have to replay the game, and of course wait for the Palace.
Generally the Palace is super cool content in which to hang can be 50 hours:)

M
Modrin 01.10.19

Judal21
Well, at for special lovers. Although I am the crucible in darksayders 3 passed:)
PoE still grindilka and there hard to pass in the beginning because of LVL and gear you will not do it. The mobs you will just kill with one jab,and the CA you they did not cause.
In дмс5 does not. character becomes stronger,Yes there are moves,but the damage is not growing.

m
macsim702 01.10.19

NatanieLzZ wrote:

Conclusion... Well, if the fan(IR), it probably will go, judging by the other comments. If a series is not familiar, you better start playing DmC: Devil may Cry, great game, which is undeserved leaked fans(IKI) of the original series for the fact that Dante is there hair no white.
Right here is wildly plus. As with the language removed.
I'm not a fanatic, but 2013 was a pleasure a few times. In fact there heat, was energetic and dynamic. Here I am on my third day trying to force myself to play it. Boevka curve, not the dynamic, all is reduced to banal stupid zaklikivaniyu. The feeling that change all together, and not really octastyle (with Nero for example you need to constantly monitor Acceleration and execute a bunch of action crap).
In 2013, the same Locations and bosses I remember to this day and set an example to other games. What is Bob Watchdog with its bridge to the tower,upside-down prison, a plant for the manufacture of soda, transitions, Limbaugh, etc. and etc.
It's a shame that merged the gorgeous game from Nisda, who clearly approached her with all his skill.