3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raziel 01.10.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game. (Devil May Cry 5)

Pre-release version of the game already found their players with a higher Internet. Everyone else, please share your opinions how do you play compared to DmC and on what platform play.
176 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

Garik Buldog
Fully agree with all the above, you're absolutely right.
Spoilersi you're a fan of DmC, it sets the axiom I have described above, and then Yes, unlike you, my dear friend, consider restarting masterpiece - I do have a different orientation. You said, correctly, that once went all not in your favor.
UBG received the title of game of the year at the conclusion of the voting members in Steam Awards so that, this can now be called a masterpiece? Or at least a good game? I'll give a hint - no.
It seems to me that you're a Troll, stop it, and that we are now palanet.

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Judal21
And there is no difficulty in LCA 1-5. As an example of stupid management I'll explain. If in 4 parts adequately was, I was on almost all levels of difficulty except hell and hell. I just did not play. For Dante it is easy to do as Nero the SSS , but not quite, but easy. In part 5 even easier, but I picked up the brass knuckles(it so), start to fight, out of habit you press RB back kick and it's not podbivaet in the air and change legs..... What the hell? But in order to move forward we need RB punch, and to protoedit kicking in the air, press B while the style of the swordsman, but with changes in the air Legs on hand, when you press B you're falling to the bottom of the stroke..... It is not correct. Or when you get used to metaio and style swordsman, and then give you the sword of Dante, and it's different.... Why? Why not make separate legs and arms? Or Cerberus separately, cane lightning separately and stick fire separately? that is what prevents? That's just stupid. I Nero gave a furious style. For Dante, I often fell into a stupor , because often, I just fought on the spot or from itself, pushed in the air of the enemy and fell to the bottom, and the combo didn't finish. In a sword it's OK, but the feet hands nonsense what that. It's not cool.

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Slipnot6
UBG received the title of game of the year at the conclusion of the voting members in Steam Awards so that, this can now be called a masterpiece? Or at least a good game? I'll give a hint - no.
YES!
It is played in large quantities. She is so nice and very.I for example don't play, because I don't like the n OI, the love also did not like how he shot it....
If someone is not the same taste as you, that doesn't mean people of other orientations. If someone DMS masterpiece, it is a masterpiece for him. If people put on the GORGEOUS Metacritic 4 pieces of 8.5 points, and the remake of 7.5, and the critics, on the contrary, the critics see so, and the user differently. And Shatili the game not because of gameplay or story (VMI), and from the black Dante, who even Prostamol white hair, of for trailer 2010 or 11 where it showed the fiend some Smoking, but not because of the story , which just reveals of the characters in the LCA, which couldn't do 1-5 part devil may edge, and then you even nonuniform fact + plot 1-5 will not, and not because of the gameplay with the music. I'm not a fan of DMS, and a former fan of devil may Edge, but why the former? But because 5 of her pissing in terms of plot, in which he sucked from the finger. Otherwise, the story for the sake of the plot, in which full-time Seline problems vremenami within 1 to 5 part. Play 3 then 1 then 4 then 2 then 5.... Here is zidarstvo. But if you're reading this norm, then excuse me, you know who you are.

-
- DILOR- 01.10.19

Judal21
Spoiler

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 01.10.19

Slipnot6 wrote:
To recognize the restart DmC masterpiece akin to declare his sexual orientation
Another inadequate) just recently in the living communicate with such a fanatic original and neonatal DmC. The sad spectacle. Worse than vapers, vegans, gays and sellers of Oriflame together. Splashed me with saliva, proving that I do not understand, and a little more and in a fight would be useful) But to the poor I have always been treated with compassion.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

- DILOR-
It's terrible, really.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

- DILOR-
That's what the combat system of a healthy person in my mind.

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Slipnot6
Right now, I would not dig up the meaning of the text, and the error in the word. And in the end to write about the diagnosis. Mmmmm. I love the trolls. Dear, Yes, you grammar Nazi.

F
FiveBomb 01.10.19

I don't even have time to think about the plot. Game this short. For the hunter of demonsfor 5 hours has passed

J
Judal21 01.10.19

Well the chip is in periplocoideae and the Palace which will soon drop.

E
Erick Hartman 01.10.19

Console Hayter
Well, if geek Ninja Theory sucks on all settings , what can you do

m
macsim702 01.10.19

Judal21
Tried on emptiness to train Axl. Pain in the ass of course PPC. If you void more or less is obtained, how it juzat calm in the heat of battle coupled with all abilities and lots of enemies I have no idea. It can is possible what to hang a macro or something to automatically pressed LT at the right time ?

S
Saulet Erboluly 01.10.19

Here is all their own. Game and in truth rare trash. The fillers and skuchnyak. Slow battles, slow beats, the same location, the passage is similar to mortal Kombat and Tekken, all the same, the character V is the worst of all lazy as a snail and even more boring to play with him. I better previous pereproydu.

b
borismoiseevrmx 01.10.19

Garik Buldog
This is by the way really strained. That was what was the control in 3 and 4 parts:
-Rebel: to keep sight + back + strike Dante strikes his sword, flying up in the air on a couple of enemy
-Agni Rudra: to keep sight + back + kick is the same, but with twin swords
-Beowulf: to keep sight + back + punch - uppercut, after which Dante soared after the enemy into the air
Part 4
Scarlet Queen: to keep sight + back + punch - Nero flew over the enemy
-Rebel: to keep sight + back + kick is the same
-Lucifer: to keep sight + back + punch - rose tossed the enemy, parallel to dejanira shells of swords.
When playing as Dante I the old memory pressed key combination, base worked in 3 and 4 and almost always they did the same thing before the release of dmc5. Fuck me all this shuffling? Since when Danse macabre is a shuffle in Nero? Separately why not make the gloves/hands, the player is not confused? About Cerberus is generally a separate conversation. Management of 3 and 4 was logical; of course for those who have it figured out, here it is overloaded. And in the middle of the game Dante gives a sort of summoned swords, and before the Air riot performed klasheva style, and then in the middle it runs simple swing of his sword.

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

borismoiseevrmx
borismoiseevrmx wrote:
And in the middle of the game Dante gives a sort of summoned swords, and before the Air riot performed klasheva style, and then in the middle it runs simple swing of his sword
VOVO, I iskrin not catch up, why I click on the style of the strokes, and they don't go and fly the red blades.....
Everything was convenient and on you. FOR Nero here you can then, only once. After opening demonic forces, RT is the capture of the cookie without the pests. Why? Why is it. Why having had a hand priceeven cable?

G
Geralt Rivskiy 01.10.19

Bad level design, drab - couch critics say.
Level design on the contrary a great, varied, dark. There is the cartoonish, inherent in the previous installments.
The monotony? Once again, thanks to different combat mechanics, it is not time to get bored. No repetitive actions the previous DMC, where all was to "draw an island, jump on him, pull island pignic it" that quickly vybeshivaet.
In DMC 5 will be a great story to me. At least for this genre. A variety of demons, a variety of bosses. Good representation of characters: boyish Nero, humor Nico, VI composure, confidence Dante.

H
Hanzo666 01.10.19

Poor pissed once again not able to play, ramacoti vyser for down van love, Sorry... Oh servants.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

It
just
Aherenno

J
Judal21 01.10.19

macsim702
You can probably democracity, XS not thought about it.
This is a common zatrachivaniya mechanical, I personally a couple of hours for Nero so run and already just the button prosimy without even thinking.

D
Dinovart 01.10.19

I really liked the lack of puzzles, no extra lengthy. Yes, the game is short - 10-15 hours on one pass (considering weak by modern standards the computer, but even the low textures look great, FPS in the 25-30 area holds, though the graphics look better than many arena shooters on the unreal engine 3 and even games with open world in UE4; with a powerful iron for 7-8 really go for a low level of complexity), it is difficult just to look for a secret mission, to get lost in the main plot is unrealistic (I will never forget the wells with seals jumping up from DMC 4, just the keyboard then it's not broken). Previous game without reading/viewing of the adventures I have not mastered (6-8 years ago). Bosses inferior to the previous installments is a very forgettable design came out (except for Cerberus and two Virgiliev, was found only variations of the knights of darkness, the witch is the chicken grilled and relatives echidna from DMC 4), but fighting them is fun. Skills and weapons - smaller, but their combination has turned out more spectacular than before. It is a pity that gross typo crept in due to translation errors from Japanese to English. Sin devil can be translated as the demon of the sin, but is written in the original shin majin - a true daemon or highest true demon (finally back and improved, selecting only the invulnerability and changing long-range attack majin form from the second game is the best that was there). Because of this ability (and due to the shape of the devil Nero at the end of the game) for me personally, DMC 5 is the best game series for a while GG gets the power of the bosses (quantitative changes of power, finally turned into a quality reconversion inflicts 3000 points of damage, which is low complexity demolishes almost 50% health most of the bosses; even in the simple guise of a demon, can not long take off and a long time to plan), and looks more like the Balrog or fire dragon (though Nero looks like an Incubus and growing hands" - a clear reference to brother Inuyasha, the fact of regeneration surpassed his father, but it was in the theme of better Ghost-demon from the 4th part) and not as Strekoza-bull (sorry, fans, but of Sparda, the true form is very similar to a dragonfly, beetle and Buffalo). Guessed error of translation by analogy with shin gojira. V easy - not because it is not interesting to play at a distance, and because the levels move so-so, only pumping run/skateboard on a stick begins to approach the speed of other heroes. The three heroes still give variety. Hope bloody Palace will not be the last DLC - Vergil almost ready to be a great playable character like Dante (will produce only in hell a couple of new weapons to replace the sword Sparda and Beowulf): quick attack, portals and the cutting of reality, the appearance of the demon and true demon is already there. About it it is possible a separate campaign to do for a change adding a couple of levels for trish and Lady. I believe that with the bloody Palace you can test each character against all the bosses and types of demons that it is not yet possible in the campaign (Dante looks impressive, but the mission for him to pass faster because it seems that all ended slightly prematurely). PS intuitive (glory to the mouse about her not forgotten!), training and skill list almost all the keyboard buttons correctly displayed (only ctrl and alt refers to the right, not left, and why it is not shown).