3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raziel 01.10.19 11:42 am

Impressions of the game. (Devil May Cry 5)

Pre-release version of the game already found their players with a higher Internet. Everyone else, please share your opinions how do you play compared to DmC and on what platform play.
176 Comments
Sort by:
J
Judal21 01.10.19

About the tried to be funny of course.

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 01.10.19

macsim702 wrote:
2013 was a pleasure a few times. In fact there heat, was driving and dynamically
Same garbage. And what sound was in 2013, powerful, hard, dark. Combichrist really tried.
But some ignorant fans threw the game DmC 2 and instead we got this pathetic facial joints called Devil May Cry 5

D
DanteNefelimSparda 01.10.19

Console Hayter
It is better to continue and then,and then.
But it's clear that I want to see the history of the Old Dante,about 4 parts had,and all at the highest level,not 1 average game,pulling music and level-design.

m
macsim702 01.10.19

Judal21
What's funny about the interview?

Console Hayter
Soundtrack there at all on the level. Noisia and Combichrist are pretty decent time kept in my playlist. In the fifth unilobate 3.5 composition for the entire game.

PS. I read somewhere that they originally wanted to do a DMC 2, Ninja Theory and was ready, but Crapcom, having read the negative, decided to go on about the fans of the old parts.

-
- DILOR- 01.10.19

Always thought Devil May Cry is the best slasher, great game.. But Devil May Cry 5 rare dermo .. As can be so all to kill.. Where Sparda, where the plot... Player V is a gesture, whether polupoker whether transgender why the heck this stupid walking on the level.. This is what dragon's dogma ??? Dentures Dante is taskbar - Hands it is necessary to upholster and put the dentures to the developer who had this crazy idea of Fighting something .. no words misery. In 3rd and 4th edition you had the freedom of choice and you could use the weapons I wanted .. the game as dull and the same location. DmC: Devil May Cry 2013 is a masterpiece compared to this adolescere.. And still hoped to the last that 5 of at least half make it to the last parts of the game. The passage of this slag in the 2 times my nerves will not suffice. Triumphant failure ) Devil crying heavily ))))))))) 11 years of waiting, Amputee't I ?

R
Raziel 01.10.19

- DILOR - wrote:
Where Sparda, where the plot...
Of Sparda died a shitload of years ago. In any game of the series, a story about him a couple of words about nothing.
Player V is a gesture, whether polupoker whether transgender
Again, this is Kyle Wren. And Yes, this game is from the Creator of dragon's dogma.
Dentures Dante is taskbar
Lol, Wat?
DmC: Devil May Cry 2013 is a masterpiece
Really there about Sparda, so much to tell.... And especially masterpiece twist on Dante, who Pisyun spit all mankind, two game day experiences for its freedom and independence so that he is ready to kill his own brother if only he didn't dare to operate it.

K
Kostya_Evd 01.10.19

The game is simply AWESOME facial ANIMATION as realistic in your mouth for example Niko curve keeps this alone is worth.I am awesome animations not seen since the release of L. A. NOIRE.Play smart,is to replay all the hundreds of times

m
macsim702 01.10.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
Because filmed with live actors. Here Kapka tried. Same was the case in the recent Ре2.

M
Modrin 01.10.19

macsim702
People in 2019 are still not able to distinguish the procedural animation from Motion capture,and do not know what it is. Still hear claims to the RPG that there is not as uncharted and so the animation sucks. Especially amusing claim to animation in metro outcome and what they are not in РДР2.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

- DILOR-
And you're not very smart, huh?
Dentures Dante is taskbar
But it deserves a separate facepalm. You yourself are not ashamed of all the nonsense that you wrote?
To recognize the restart DmC masterpiece akin to declare their sexual orientation, if you didn't know. Spanish shame. Now live with it.

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Rаziel
you do not understand the ending. He connoisseur's stunned from the words of the verge, he shit on people, but he tried to get rid of pravidelne demons, but in the end the brother to go in that direction. That people no one, although if it wasn't for Kate, it is already used for a long time Mundus ate to the hearts of twins

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Slipnot6
To recognize the restart DmC masterpiece akin to declare his homosexual, if you didn't know. Now live with it
The opinion of another Troll?

J
Judal21 01.10.19

macsim702
Probably funny, because 4, 5 of the fights in the order the deeper the bucket 2013?
And direct hands it is possible to do crazy things, like this?
And this for Nero without his dt yet, and for Dante's skill cap is 3 times higher.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

Garik Buldog
The opinion of another Troll?
Well, why not? Fair and adequate man who isn't afraid to call a spade a spade and speak the truth. And you would want quotes to make learned.

Judal21
I even do not really understand, as he charges the sword without pressing the left trigger, the same 3 clicks necessary to bring it. Or is there some kind of ability then is pumped to open which I have not yet reached?

m
macsim702 01.10.19

Judal21
Judal21 wrote:
Probably funny, because 4, 5 of the fights in the order the deeper the bucket 2013?
And direct hands it is possible to do crazy things, like this?
And this for Nero without his dt yet, and for Dante's skill cap is 3 times higher.
Well, let's say OK, looks good. But I do something about the realization of the suit lead it.
How to shake a leg on the incidence, to achieve this?
OK, I'm going in 2013 and immediately take SSS without looking. Everything is intuitive, clear and understandable:
-adequate camera and target lock, intuitive evasion.
-clear, intuitive maps. A blow with a sword can combine with Red and Blue weapons. And most importantly are not bothered and done by itself.
I go in 2019 and what do I see?
-krivushi strange capture purposes, a switch which is triggered through time
-Dodge the jump button. what genius thought of this? why should I clamp the RB, and pressing jump+direction to Dodge. Intuitively constantly confused with a jump. is it hard to hang on another button?
camera. Here is just a gesture. she constantly jumps and takes a very awkward angle. Tried in settings to change the history and off. one garbage.
Take Nero for example. If a combination of blow of the sword with the hand is intuitive and combines (the good changed the square into a triangle, and the triangle on the circle). The accelometer is unclear how to enter. Written like press every time after hitting a good., for if he is not successful, it won't work. OMG, I have to calculate a successful or unsuccessful kick Axel to mechik lit up red?
All this together creates a VERY unpleasant feeling from the suit, it is NOT INTUITIVE and thus repels.
I may XS for the TRUE fanatics this and cool such vipasyana on the incidence, but I personally such boevka do not see the advantages.
And I mean the controller just said. Unfortunate users claveau-mouse I want to only regret.

J
Judal21 01.10.19

About the camera I agree, sometimes the game does, the rest will repeat, if you love slashers in which you need a little bit of effort and understand the game, (which is a rarity in our time) that 4 and 5 of the best there is at the moment
because understanding you can do beautiful combos in the game from which you will receive pleasure.
If you went under the beer SSS to do without straining your hands and brain, the Wellcome 2013.
BTV, it may seem that I am a fierce Hayter 2013 LCA, but it is not, the game is really good,
locations in it give light to any part of the LCA, and the sound is second only to the 3 (IMHO OFC), well, for kazualov
it at the time, combos are not complicated and beautiful, but the depth in her no, that I do not like
still slashers are important to me and the combat system.

m
macsim702 01.10.19

Judal21
I am trying to understand. But until it comes out.
For example to bounce and jump on one key and I can get used to it.
But let's Say how to correctly and intuitively to charge Axl?

V
V rukah ogon 01.10.19

Slipnot6
Slipnot6 wrote:
Well, why not? Fair and adequate man who isn't afraid to call a spade a spade and speak the truth. And you would want quotes to make learned.
You mean this?So I'm lazy.

But you young man are a Troll, and a different orientation, for truth to call trolling and unfounded opinion, sorry PI.ortwo

J
Judal21 01.10.19

macsim702
Only practice, after each shot press the charge if caught in perfect timing will get a full post, if not perfect less.
Need to get used to the animation to feel when to push the button.
To get in perfect timing is not necessary.
I want to note that the timing with eksid in this part a lot easier 4.

J
Judal21 01.10.19