3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20 09:23 pm

Performance improvement (The Witcher)

Eee how to improve?Ways govorite.
99 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obektivnyy igrovoy cenite 28.03.20

Ways govorite.
1.The settings to the minimum.
If does not help:
2.Upgrade a computer.
3.Buy a new one.

q
qualme 28.03.20

Start->run-> regedit
\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CD Projekt RED\the Witcher\Settings

Forward a bunch of settings that are not available from the game menu.

K
KonstKam 28.03.20

Well the song!!!
I already imagine this picture - settings in the registry skillful hands...
Instead of the dice game in the Witcher is to organize a small local bookmaker and bet on how many advanced users will just crash the game (it's not so bad), and how much will Windows to rearrange...

Like the joke about the monkey cuts the grenade with a hacksaw:
- Come on, don't worry - I got one too!

B
Britvaj 28.03.20

I don't know, head to uveliciti the paging file to 4 GB should help, if it is iron, not ice...

D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20

have me it at the maximum.After the patch was the game to go more or less smoothly.The current during rain hangs.it can be disabled?

S
S010 28.03.20

The Witcher not only requires so much iron only because of antialiasing and smoothing the rest on high of should go on an old PC. Another P4, 1 hectare and X800 17 FPS on max with no AA of course

q
qualme 28.03.20

Dant1stF, 17 FPS - which locations? I have indoors for 30-40 maksimalnykh all there, and in the Old Vizim sometimes 3-4 FPS.

S
Starok 28.03.20

WoW!! PPC 15 FPS !! how to play like that?

S
S010 28.03.20

It is in the temple district, in the County of Vizima. In the swamps and in the merchant quarter of the average fps drops to 3-5, and it is repeatable, particularly after the last patch and firewood 7.10.

L
Lokalizator 28.03.20

If you cut off teniu foliage and lighting quality, but there is rules even at 2x anti-aliasing and texture filter - 8x.. But IMHO antialiasing the game has virtually no effect(well, maybe 2-5 frame) have not seen it time and again. And it's not just in the Witcher..

F
Freez 74 28.03.20

IMHO the components of the burner!!!ETOGES to play the game, need a few hours to sit to turn the settings!!!Give total consolidatio Russia!!!!PS. SOAD rulezz.

D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20

Yeah...the Fuckers with the console forum go Into a stranger monastery with its Charter... Consulsoli-most of them are stupid noobs who know nothing about campag...
Ugh, get out of here...

F
Freez 74 28.03.20

One of us is dumber, reality is debatable(for me at least twos in physics did not go as you have), come join us on the console forums, we thee there so go kick.......

V
Vorohn 28.03.20

Freez 74 - noob, you Durko sitting in the net identity with their console? huh? if the brain cha melt sales to razreshenie in the game to change the settings... - ubeysya apstenu!

V
Vorohn 28.03.20

at me on Geforce 7800GS AGP, gig of DDR and a 3400+ Athlon 64 in a 1024x768 flies at max antialiasing and aniso, but as shadows and foliage include start braking.... So Anisa and finally be little or no say these things to a new vidyuhi nastoka optimized that almost no vliyayut speed..

s
sen2007 28.03.20

At me atlon 3200+ 8800 GTS 640 meters 1гиг all on high and as soon as in the merchant district were once the slide show

G
Gazman 28.03.20

1 gig is a little unrealistic, quote:
The poles had deceived all the system requirements - 2 gig of RAM this game just needed. The download of even very small location is a gig, and even Windows somewhere to stay should. Ksandr Warfire

s
sen2007 28.03.20

Well damn to the merchant district that flew and download was short

P
Prosto Player 28.03.20

sen2007
Well damn I found this video to stick something:)

F
Freez 74 28.03.20

I have 8 years of sitting on the PC and during this time I was SO sick of having to constantly apgreyd comp.And when it gets old, you need Google keep optimizing your phone'hare, and before buying the game nextwednesday, read a bunch of forums, to be sure, that the game will go on at least medium settings, and I bought the console and Rubis for several years.Although I don't forget the good old PC.

And what about the Witcher, I have a GeForce7600GS operatives and 1.25 percent 2.6 GHz fly 1024x768 and with medium macroname without smoothing and filtering.