3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20 09:23 pm

Performance improvement (The Witcher)

Eee how to improve?Ways govorite.
99 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 28.03.20

Verka Smerduchka
At me too such was, so my iron is much higher (see profile), placing a high priority process witcher.exe saved the situation, and by the way try to increase the paging file... .

k
kamaz360 28.03.20

free disk space 16 GB..... trying to install the Witcher says you need to have free space 10 GB.... I have freely 16 but vseravno writes that are short of space.... it is possible to understand?

M
MgVolkolak 28.03.20

Perhaps he requires another 10 GB to initiate the installation.

m
mr_deck 28.03.20

kamaz360
Yeah, right... MgVolkolak .

V
V1le_0 28.03.20

Guys, tell me. Like a normal computer: core 2 duo 2.1 GHz, 3 GB of RAM, radeon hd 4650 1 GB. But the game lag, even at the minimum salary, about 10 fps consistently. What to do?

R
Ray_pro 28.03.20

V1le_0
OS reinstall, turn off antivirus,firewall,Internet,add the paging file.

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 28.03.20

...Note that the game is fully loaded dual core proc. ....

well, and what I want the game 2007? in addition, the developers then still generally console focused.
in STALKER clear sky optimization was even worse.

the first Witcher just need a normal cpu from Intel with the conroe architecture or better + big cache and extra RAM does not hurt. about the video - all clear too... that's the whole success of the optimization of the first Witcher

Е5200 weak for this case. You need at least something from 3-4 cache (per core) and higher MB (3 minimum per core) + frequency 3 GHz.
2 GB of memory is tailgating - the game itself can only eat 800-1,5 GB + the system is still necessary.
in General, this processor does not disclose the potential 9800gt even

advice - take it from the hands of the q6600 and overclocking to at least 3 + double RAM. brakes will go for sure.
by the way, RAM 800 MHz with 5-5-5-15 though?

2V1le_0 for this game, 2.1 GHz ,alas, very little.

...In General, the game is strictly required 2 Giga operatives....
to seven for maximum speed need more

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 28.03.20

by the way, RAM 800 MHz with 5-5-5-15 though?
--
Everest says 5-5-5-18, but the truth is I'm shit at that shit :)

T
Temnyy Alhimik 28.03.20

on my weak computer(see konfu profile) Witcher plow the only way:)
that's what I did:
1) No prog did not, because they are not effective
2) Before the game off the Internet and closed all unnecessary apps
3) In the game put everything on low
4) Caused the Task Manager and set high priority

So. Although many have done so and it is unlikely I can help someone

a
apbishnik 28.03.20

my comp:athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 GHz,geforce 7025 256 MB,ram 1 GB
torchlight at the maximum speed flying
but the Witcher on the most minimal lag anyway

B
Brock Samson 28.03.20

powerful text ) no steamed Windows zahlamlenija percent stump 4 RAM 768 swap file gig video card 6600 (GT though ) XA is high with x2 AA and x8 filtracia but without shadows
PS Shadows everywhere guzzle 40-60% performance remember EPT )
P. p. S. in the shadow of sitesa dynamic shadows and light are both different sides of the same coin
P. p. P. s Oh, how ) patched the game to 1.2, the game vobshe to fly Nacala allowed himself the shadow of leaves average and minimum ) average fps after the patch 49 to 33

T
Tatarin2 28.03.20

at this idea what not to say can't,I have a new computer and due to the fact that he hypermommy throws,so perhaps promalco on the topic of uluchshenie.

M
May Allister 28.03.20

Why gives a very low fps, and sometimes slows down strongly?
Comp 8 cores, 8 GB RAM, 650 zhirik 1 GB.

A
ALTAIR_1 28.03.20

Sobsno a subject slipped in the corner

H
Homikator 28.03.20

I understand the game is poorly optimized for new hardware?
This, but in the merchant quarter fps sags because normally on any settings, and if it rains, and there he always is, starts friezes.

_
_POINTMAN_ 28.03.20

MR.Homikator
It is not in gland business. The merchant quarter has always been the curve. Even the old, even though on the new hardware merchant quarter worked through one place.

H
Homikator 28.03.20

_POINTMAN_
And you can do it from the rain to get rid of?

_
_POINTMAN_ 28.03.20

MR.Homikator
That I do not know. Not interested. If it is possible to scratch some config files and perhaps will be able to turn it off

R
RikoChiko 28.03.20

MR.Homikator
There AMD December drivers messed up, and cutting off the old DX9 libraries. Now with them the game crashes or won't start at all. Rolls new or older driver.