3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkkkrush 28.03.20 09:23 pm

Performance improvement (The Witcher)

Eee how to improve?Ways govorite.
99 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_Thief 28.03.20

I play on a laptop with Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 (512 MB) at all settings medium, low brake rollers and the game. Can not normally pass even the beginning of the game. Advise something.

A
Alon[inquisitor] 28.03.20

:) Mlyn guys even I neponyal th you I play his stuff on a medium without the Greeks and Gauls and pirates all the rules...
Hard laptop finally has to fly higher to try the paging file to reduce the TC of the Opera well enough and defragment to do...

L
Lord_Thief 28.03.20

Already defragmentarea the hard drive and the paging file 1825

A
Akenox 28.03.20

2Fall.
if the proposed program is a conventional GUI hidden system settings for dummies it may help...
but if you look... the program speeds up the computer... just the program, then hangs in memory, eating up system resources. not seem a paradox? =)

A

Still have the program GameGain thing good helps Sam tried to talk proep I anyone know where you can steal.

A

Lord_Thief
hmm what the hell is this such a camp and such a fan, I on his tractor-Belarus and ride is not a fountain of course but on average runs satisfactorily.

L
Lord_Thief 28.03.20

Have AngelSetsuna from the topic http://forums.playground.ru/witcher/172628/ fasting for 14.11.07 11:46 the same thing with different settings, too: YES, and people do not have someone such nebylo.
The infusion set and wondered.

maximum 18фпс
middle-18фпс
minimum 18фпс

how to understand this?

J
Jariy 28.03.20

Blin! Tema pro proizwoditelnost a pro to ne u kogo kak igra idet ! Tem u kogo ram 2000 sdes woobsche delat nechego !

A

why is my buddy from school on average at 2000 Galit :))) do me 1 gig is better than him!

F
FreddyCruger 28.03.20

Yes indeed, how to disable rain and AutoSave, this is really annoying.!!?
In the profile of the old computer, why the Witcher is everything to the max. screen resolution 1024*728. Only beginning to podtraivaet in the merchant district, probably because of the large number of npc!

A

Rain probably will not cut off, and what for AutoSave to have me cut off they very rarely times in 30-40 minutes 30 seconds to wait is not lazy the entire game on downloads is so good.

F
FreddyCruger 28.03.20

Yeah as you enter the house cochranae, enter saves the nonsense!!
Even given such a possibility: if anyone should then turn on AutoSave, and if not then switch off. And with the rain you can probably dig deeper!

A

not have me identity to the house current and not all intervals

t
tanzilit 28.03.20

at the entrance to the house saves.If during this house you have to go by what either quest.If just the transition from location to location that there are no autosaves.but still atski uncomfortable! Developers of any need to include in the patch is more graphics settings and the ability to cut off the AutoSave as in all normal games!

A

blah so what's stopping you in ini to get :)) the current I wouldn't know if...

F
FreddyCruger 28.03.20

So there is no ini file, the rest of the book is not opened(
There is a file weather.luc, what would it reveal, it seems to me there is weather you can edit!

A

yeah I look pralno no ini blah squeezed

A
Akenox 28.03.20

autocoherence vkluchaetsia only if the transition from location to location (or in the house if you come or go) to the previous location was changed to the journal for quests. please note. so all pralno it autokrane. shop is not particularly on the branches of parallel realities, players Masta =)))
I after wagering 3 variants of the party at Shani (~90 min) thought well Evo nafih! and then play a life without choices...

B
BumblebeeDi 28.03.20

Well guys I have here is a simple config - Percents - Intel Pen' E2160 1.8 Gz/1mb/800 FSB Box Conroe

Mother - Socket 775, BIOSTAR P4M900-M7 2DDR2/PCleX16/VGA/6ch/S...

Memory - DDR II 1024Mb PC-667

ZHD - Samsung HD160JJ/WD JS 160Gb 7200rmp SATA300 8Mb

Viduh - PCIE Radeon HD2400Pro 512Mb TV/DVI

Case - ATX Midle Tower KM Korea 400Wt

Drive - DVD-RW NEC

Monig - 19 LCD Samsung SM 940BW 300cd 700:1 160/160 4ms

I will say with confidence I optimal can safely play, Toko the trouble is that if the entrance location is the roller - I am VERY loud rugays. I put on the medium - and krasotaaa ;)))) And download about a minute and the rain nepomeha!

d
dmax 28.03.20

I percent 3.0, 1GB RAM, 6200 video(Geforce) everything is on low only the resolution 1152х864, and buggy, but if you set a resolution smaller then me the graph because it kills,and it is possible ische play