3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
S
SzarekhEM 28.03.20

ruslan01
Arhangel_Fox
Download Demo Version

bat13
Beth of Meridian does not require the disk

O
OneBrun 28.03.20

When moving to the next Loka a loading bar hangs and climbs error. What to do?
Win7 Mach

M
Michael1990Rich 28.03.20

Windows 7(32-bit)
Have anyone had problems with the lockup of the cursor(sight)?

L
Looxa 28.03.20

Help! In the first mission, when the Fox cuts the South, the game freezes and no dialog! Pressed ESP and it seems it has, but as Fox is, the package can not pay. Just go. What to do?

L
LolKot111 28.03.20

bat13
Beth,help in mahina ver 1.03 do not load the save,when you try to load crashes to the main menu!

A
AlexMaisky 28.03.20

Running on Windows 7 http://deusexmachina.fsay.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1199

L
Lyubitel ExMachina 28.03.20

So installed the game ExMachina HArd truck apoccalipsis
everything worked well the next day nachilo long sure then nachil to disappear well, I never beat the game I started to play again and kogbudto mostly play without sounds I mean the sounds are mostly all gone and in the settings all at maximum and kolonkah

I
Ilya Voznesenskiy 28.03.20

Hi all.
I have this problem:run the game, flashed a badge Beech and black screen.
Please help.

D
Dima Volkonskiy 28.03.20

Ilya Voznesensky
you do this:
Need to open Notepad and enter
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Buka\anthology Ex Machina\Ex Machina
start /AFFINITY 0x2 Ex Machina ExMachina.exe
THE ONLY WAY FOR THE GAME TO INCLUDE YOUR! And keep in the game folder format .bat

s
sahja1 28.03.20

I have takya problem does not work download SOH wounds on windols 8.1

d
dimongrek 28.03.20

people tell me what's wrong....the system is win 7 percents i5 8 gigs operatives ...the game starts and runs but saves the theater delema...they kind of are but at the same time they are not written...save that..but when I click on it nothing happens and gives the main menu...what is it?

l
labeanchik 28.03.20

This is specifically for ExMachina way to normal error free launch and game ExMachina:
Here all actions that need to be done to more or less normal work and ExMachina Meridian 113 too (there is only the name of the executable file you need to change in batch file):
youtube. com/ watch?v=bl0lrHM-Q2M&feature=youtu.be)

For ex .ua is my Repack(the same nickname) with the already introduced changes.

At Meridian 113 almost the same. There is need in the batch file to register .exe Meridian, and unpack the archive with the same name - pack00.

At least he passed on his way the whole ExMachina Meridian 113 without a single jumping error.

V
VladLoko 28.03.20

People, what to do? The game installed, run, like all the rules, showing the logo of the Beech and then the game crashes, POPs up a window ActiveMovie Window

J
Jujo47 28.03.20

The people, help! Start the game all norms play a minute and a half then begins to SAG with the main chamber's ground trees, the mountains everything is good but the machine guns begin to SAG terribly moving passages. Please help to fix it. Ex machina GOLD (first), and Meridian 113 standards is.

PS Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit RAM of 3.00 GB Processor 2,51 GHz AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ Video card GeForce 8500 GT 256 MB

D
Denis Mahrov 28.03.20

People, help! Accidentally pulled the alarm at the gas station and at the same time on the arrow button menu. Now the camera on top. What to do. Rebooting does not help

S
Sergey Cheporuhin 28.03.20

why not start saving,or nothing happens or says error application error and also will not remain the exact same complaint how to fix it?

D
Dj_alpha13 28.03.20

Guys who knows how to get rid of errors with the camera.When I go into the city and then get out the camera peremeschyaetsya in the place where there was a view from the city.

R
Roman Veselov 28.03.20

Askhad LEZGINS
Bay, testers and publishers....

E
ExDRoNeX 28.03.20

Dj_alpha13
To return the camera to the previous view, press S (Change of view). If the button is not active, you need to config the parameter g_switchCameraAllow set to true.