3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lysyy Drakon 28.03.20

Set to Ex Machina addition that adds to the area of the Edge 5 of the settlements with the goods and quests. The village appeared, but to interact with them is impossible - that is, progdev, to enter and trade. Tell me how to fix it?

b
bat13 28.03.20

Set to Ex Machina addition that adds to the area of the Edge 5 of the settlements with the goods and quests. The village appeared, but to interact with them is impossible - that is, progdev, to enter and trade. Tell me how to fix it?
Bald Dragon
Can't the mod installed? The two of them.
Kraycity and Kraycity.for.kto.MOD.version.3.0
First put on a clean game, the second only over fashion kto.MOD.version.3.0
Maybe you installed it on the second clean (no fashion kto.MOD.version.3.0) game?
The only thing that comes to mind.
Generally in such cases it is desirable to write which version of the game and what mods are.
I was playing along and poperek with different mods without all three passing options,
so if problems write here I will answer.

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

Maybe you should look on the forum DEM team? Still, they did this mod. New forum DEM team (I am referring to give a specific theme, registration required): http://deusexmachina.fsay.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=173&start=100

T
TERMINATOR800 28.03.20

I have this garbage in the game white ground although I know that earth in this game should be normal. On other computers everything is fine.maybe someone knows how to get rid of this problem.

b
bat13 28.03.20

Well, if the game is not pirates, then the problem is probably in the wood some.

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

Well, if the game is not pirates, then the problem is probably in the wood some.
Yes, it looks like maybe none overheating - it should be clean from dust

b
bat13 28.03.20

Yes, it looks like maybe none overheating - it should be clean from dust.

My work - Assembly,repair,upgrade computers. Really say if the system unit has not been cleaned for a long time,
after this procedure, 10 percent (minimum, depending on the system) performance increases.

I have this garbage in the game white ground although I know that earth in this game should be normal. On other computers everything is fine.maybe someone knows how to get rid of this problem.

The game I have (mods do(IDEA!!! It is necessary to lay out here)) and in the course of work tried different
systems.This problem was several times, and always on ATI-shnyh midajah (although they play it cooler than Nvidia-vskih (my personal opinion)). In all cases helped the reinstallation of fire wood.BUT depending on vidyahu. On some it was necessary to update fire wood, others on the contrary to put more
old Catalyst. In the second case, there is one caveat - when uninstalling Catalyst may be part of its file forget to delete and install the older package will be impossible. Will only Windows reinstallation. As I play different games, and often pushed into your system unit to check other people's components, I have three Windows XP (with different wood, one with DirectX 10) and one Vista. Any game though where-that Yes will go fine.
And what you want.

s
st2ls 28.03.20

cccp-LeXeR
Attention!!!
when you start the game, nothing happens and
type error: cannot initialize 3D
do the following:
1.go to the game directory, ExMachina (Arcade, Meridian 113)\data,
2.find the file config.cfg , open, and edit 2 lines
r_height= 1024 r_width=1280 changing its value
I have looks like this:
r_height= 800 and r_width=1280
3. run and enjoy

helped me. perhaps the developers found that wide screen resolutions are not relevant and it is added, so be careful when you change settings!
best regards Stanislav.

l
lvlacTep 28.03.20

Tell me what it is. The game lags even on minimum.

s
semca1 28.03.20

I did it in the game directory there is a folder video there are three video file I converted them to AVI the game went

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

lvlacTep
and the minimum system requirements suitable? Check. Unfortunately, no patches\mods for performance increase is not because the game is old and the computers pull without problems 90% of users.

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

perhaps the developers found that wide screen resolutions are not relevant and just were not added
in the distant 2005 the figure was very small, I believe

l
lvlacTep 28.03.20

Golden Fox
I have portal 1 on max go.

K
KikoNiyS 28.03.20

People are such garbage wanted pochiterit of Malenko start the game with the-console command in game press E(tilde) and nothing happens what should I do? PTS need cheats!!

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

KikoNiyS
in the shortcut properties (RMB on it) in the line object through the gap to the right to finish at the end: -console
then Apply.

m
miheich 28.03.20

PEOPLE are VERY ALL PLEASE HELP the SOUND FROM the GAME has DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY FROM ME IS ALREADY 3rd TIME
ROCKED IN DIFFERENT FOLDERS COMING IN THE NEW AND THE OLD IS NOT HAVE TRIED THE FILE CHANGE
CHANGED THIS FILE[config] ALL SOUND WENT BUT NO SAVES can ANYONE TELL
WHAT TO DO ATO HAS ALMOST PASSED AND THIS GARBAGE OF POLUCILASI AND IT HAS JUST PASSED 7!!!
Send ME a CONTACT PLEASE http://vkontakte.ru/id72956416

h
hH-PSIH-Hh 28.03.20

Dudes, I beg you. Aigru from an Internet downloaded, installed with no problems. And when I turn it on, create a profile first zagruzka does not reach the end the error gets out like this

Assertion Failed!

Program: meridian113.exe
File: .\Objects\Vehicle.cpp
Line: 605

Expression: m_wheelSuspensionRange > 0.0 f

h
hH-PSIH-Hh 28.03.20

And when turn off this error

Assertion Failed!

Program: meridian113.exe
File: .\Objects\Vehicle.cpp
Line: 605

Expression: m_wheelSuspensionRange > 0.0 f

there's this

Application Error

*** Unhandled Exception!
ExpCode: 0x80000003
ExpFlags: 0
ExpAdress: 0x00A5C1B5
Please report to [email protected]!

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

Ezio Auditore de Ferenze
I can't say anything specific. This is due to exe-shnikom of the game, as you can see. Suggest zaregatsya on this forum in the right topic to ask. http://deusexmachina.fsay.net/

l
lWmPl 28.03.20

The toy is very old. I was too obsessed with running at seven and so nothing good came of it. I can only advise to do as I do. Buy another hard drive (if money is a pity, you can even take 50-100 gigs for a couple hundred), download and put it on a 32-bit XP SP3 and every time you feel an urge pogamat in retro run XP and calm DIN without boty and dances with a tambourine.