3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAS. 28.03.20

Actually I reallya problem .
Vakhat. Mission to provide KEF with oil. Come to the well nichrome - oil not given. What to do ?

H
HAS. 28.03.20

This problem is solved in 2 ways : patch
The output of Kefa by the help of pressing ESC 2 times

l
loki47 28.03.20

well damn, I supposedly went from the Oracle to pick up the second disc there it is not present ,food in another city telling me that the case of the bandits and the map vysvechivaetsya city:base 51. And there's no approach I'm using mountain tried,there no roads,one bridge....was I once blew up...and the path no more... tell me how to get to the base of the bandits???

s
spectre from TM 28.03.20

you blew up a bridge on behalf of the city-bridge, as through this town and you shove

l
loki47 28.03.20

okay you do not understand what kind of mission it is after Oracle

well fuck yeah I have already found out

l
loki47 28.03.20

okay you do not understand what kind of mission it is after Oracle

well fuck yeah I have already found out

V
Vovan-X 28.03.20

Do not download Aim,PC titans once and for all,after the security system checks.Anyone know inwhat's the matter?Really really want to play it.Tried everything even Windu demolished - no effect.And mechanical disconnection of the drives fails,when you run Vicente

C
Chut 28.03.20

People, please throw off the soap from the folder data a file config.cfg, and then I have something swears at him...
soap : [email protected]

D
DM-6__DARK_SNAKE 28.03.20

For vovan-x and others.
This crap happens when trying to clone stertorously drive, and then run it... 5-6 hours by Himself with this beat.Freezes and that's it. Precise exactly after 5 minutes droops, but the game still does not start. I recommend to search the Internet NO-CD, it should work. clones using the last version of alcohol, cloneCD does not run even if you disconnect the CDs. Although I must! Fighting will continue...

V
VLADOSS 28.03.20

Has anyone installed the patch 1.03? I have not put says game is not installed although the game is licensed and 1.02 easily put...

k
kto_DEM_team 28.03.20

This patch only for the gold version, which is sold cryoprotectant patch v1.02, and it is needed to correct this curvature.
For the colossus not the gold patch is not needed.

V
Vat3000 28.03.20

And someone managed to make friends with Meridian 113 with Vista? Compatibility mode doesn't helps, the game allegedly starts to boot but then throws the error message. It is strange because the first part starts without problems, and Meridian 113 built on the same engine.

D
DRAGSAID 28.03.20

Vat3000
Takayazhe garbage !
Current I have Windows XP SP2 32-bit
Banter

A
Angel With Dirty Face 28.03.20

Please help, the problem is this: when you start the game the screen brightness immediately be put to a minimum, and at the beginning of a new game after"loading sounds immediately begins, initialize-level (i.e., the progress bar jumps immediately to the end), the game start(without the introductory videos, etc.), but you can see only half of the radar, the rest of the screen black. When you press Esc the camera to normal, but all pokazyvaetsya in red shades, to control the truck just right and the mouse can spin the camera(but not control). Th for garbage??? The computer like a decent Athlon 3800+, 1Gb RAM vidyuhi NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT. Thanks in advance!

PS the First time after you install the game to start normally. Then I deleted it, after about a month installed it again and that is such garbage...

G
GrigoB 28.03.20

Perhaps none have me the same trouble and the same vidyuhi((

G
GrigoB 28.03.20

http://forums.playground.ru/ex_machina/180531/
should help

V
Veltronix 28.03.20

Angel with dirty face-I have the same problem...Almost...But when I installed-everything was OK. Anyway, went to the city(1 mission), it is necessary to transfer box.1. But the man is out of town.2. at the entrance to the city, you stop the girl, but she can't speak, the screen freezes until, until you press escape, then it is possible again to play. 3. They say that the box is missing, i.e. This file is non-existent, when it looks at jobs, etc. ...Really want to play, 1 time everything was OK. Already with 3 different drives installed, the effect is the same. Please, help me!...

c
cccp-LeXeR 28.03.20

People, what the topper is. As soon as put on a new computer, so when you start yelling type cannot initialize 3d. It is what is and with what it eat? Komplektaa so much that new?

B
BigHuman 28.03.20

The people prompt, who can knows : license, run the game, everything goes fine but when the initial load almost ends it gives : Assetrion Filed! at .\Objects\Vehicle.cpp:605
expression m_wheelSuspensionRange > 0.0 f Who knows what to do? maybe someone was he corrected?

m
mejstars 28.03.20

pipl idjot li e ona na ona viste a to u menja nemnogo ili glucit vobshe ne idjot ????????????????????????