3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Die5el 28.03.20 10:35 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Ex Machina)

I have two images I found,using the normal Daemon.
When you run (with 2/CSO ROM)Oh,he's just simply not zapuskaetsa.
PS
Zapuskaetsa only ctrl+alt+delete!!!!!
139 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlvpsh 28.03.20

People I Have VISTA no Problems !!! BUT after exiting the game again not start the game says that the game has already started !!!! help and then I can restart the computer !!!!

E
Earth2Space 28.03.20

Using DZ process kill.

M
Molnenosec 28.03.20

help me!

E
Earth2Space 28.03.20

Compatible with XP put.

M
Molnenosec 28.03.20

nifiga does not work
READ: ran on XP

E
Earth2Space 28.03.20

Did you run purely on the piggy, I saw it. And I told you seven will work to deliver. I don't know what you do. Can try on XP fire wood on video, audio, codecs, direct update.

m
mejstars 28.03.20

yo pipl cavo nada sdelatj shtobi ex machina shla na viste ?????????????????

m
mejstars 28.03.20

rugaetsa , hocet prova a administratora na XP ne hotel , neponimaju :)

A
Andrik 007 28.03.20

Help me!!!
I have a problem on 1 of Mysia. Can't find Sergo in South and give him the package.
Who can send the save to:
[email protected]

p
pen631 28.03.20

read your forum, you deleted the codec
further loading and after inicializacia level
displays this error

Application Error
***Unhandled Exception!
ExpCode:0х80000003
ExpFlag:0
ExpAddress:0х006457ВВ
Please Report
OK

how to fight!?

_
_WERT_ 28.03.20

I have approximately the same error got yesterday when I with the Oracle began to fight, had to reboot, then all the rules (version 1.03 like the XP system)

Andrik 007, I have a save game where I agreed to help Lisa. Go? Well, basically, if not laziness I overcame to go on this tarantasia, you can go to failure and give Fox Sergo package)

mejstars, find in game folder file run the game (ExMachina.EXE), click right button, choose properties, and there you will find the option run as administrator. But even XS, I about this't experienced on Vista, just not with the game, and redaktirovanie some file. Vista not allowed to do it, although I was an administrator.. but if you're just a user, then XS-XS, will be able to run, if he asks the admin

PS. in General, I Saulus very often (a habit, Yes, and the comp rebooted for no reason, no reason at all recently repaired), so if anyone is interested in demo version of my storyline (help Fox, help Nyeri), you can send interest to save)

V
VeNoM225 28.03.20

Me Vista, the game could only run in compatibility mode with win 98, but the lag sound. How to deal with this problem, help!

M
Molnenosec 28.03.20

7ke someone else, right??(if not , describe what is happening )

x
xxSURFxx 28.03.20

I have win7 86х, crashes when loading game

Application Error
***Unhandled Exception!
ExpCode:0х80000003
ExpFlag:0
ExpAddress:0х006457ВВ
Please Report

x
xxSURFxx 28.03.20

This solution run on win7
http://deusexmachina.moy.su/forum/15-843-1

123DRON123 28.03.20

The problem is that any cards not just where it starts to LAG HARD AND TORMOZIT ,and everything!!!!maybe the problem is in any file? although Windows is XP ZveR!!

A
Ashad LEZGIN 28.03.20

Guys who have problem with sound, I found the solution to this problem, go to the folder with the game: Ex Machina\data\config.cfg find the line mus_enable=''False'' if is false change it to true'' then music will be played and there is no sound to the sound to be played you need to find the line snd_enable=''False change it to true also.... the sound is working =))) I have everything working

A
ARAB 29_RUS 28.03.20

AND THIS SITE IN GENERAL IS REALLY SOMETHING YOU DOWNLOAD OF THE GAMES!!!?????

G
Golden Fox 28.03.20

AND THIS SITE IN GENERAL IS REALLY SOMETHING YOU DOWNLOAD OF THE GAMES!!!?????
of course not. piracy in Russia is not yet banned, but why isn't the post game, I honestly did not think

f
fogamer112 28.03.20

anyway I have scored MNU once Vista is launched then the departure and obsolete it
here on the website where it talked about the sequel to x car current frozen until the draft