3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteveG8 28.03.20

dragonus28
therefore, MK is much easier to play than TC.
A well-known fact.

D
D.B3ATS 28.03.20

I don't know,I read the whole topic,decency run into Mechnikov,machnicki on tekenset! I Sega play Mortal Kombat,are his ardent fan! And in Tekken playing with the first Sonka,and are also a fan! This two game are incomparable to each other in principle,but both are catchy(for me personally)!And I would like to finally find out who is cooler than Sub-Zero or Hwoarang,Nina might be working for or Scorpion,Liu-Kang or Law!Generally with pleasure would play in something like Mortal Kombat vs. Tekken!

D
D.B3ATS 28.03.20

Spider 007
Interestingly,and not yet got MK 2011,you said?Personally, I crying looking at Mortal Kombat 4,Deception,Deadly Alliance,Armageddon,pathetic attempt at copying the Tekken engine,they killed then the game!Now, I also think that MK is still better,I would say more like it!Yes, and not yet got the new MK,I played Tekken 4 and 5 and in M. U. G. E. N'cal Assembly mortal!

S
SteveG8 28.03.20

kapraldemon
decency run into Mechnikov,machnicki on tekenset!
Does the fact that the majority here never played Tekken.

t
tellfuril 28.03.20

Guys,a stupid argument to be honest.Both games are great(Yes some can not stand the style of Tekken,and some disgusted by fractured bones mortal) but this does not prevent them to find their fans.
For example I played a lot of mortal Kombat 9, but God that only is only one GET OVER HERE! Scorpion.Just remember the identities(intestine blood :D but still young)
Or violent seizures the king to escape,and even when he is your opponent you are enjoying their beauty.
In General, I'm in a hurry,but you get the gist I guess)
P. S Ishimitsu and Scorpion the best.

T
TomasVrabada 28.03.20

Tekken good game, but sorry, MK is better.

D
D1Adams75 28.03.20

MK!!!

K
Karnaj 28.03.20

Yes, this is a difficult question... Even the two fighting are very different from each other, they have one thing in common - they are both GORGEOUS! So, I really find it difficult to say which is better.

But if you compare the whole range of each of a series of games, we can say - from the Tekken only part 4 was like, so far, the rest is great. And if about MK the first three games and UMK3 - of course, a masterpiece, MK4 - so far, MK5, MK6, MK7, then more shit, and MK vs. DC - not the MC, though a good fighting game.

p
prince of zona 28.03.20

Street Fighter - the King.
And of the two Tekken 6 is better.

M
MARK_PLAY 28.03.20

Tekken