3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master of Shadows 28.03.20

The forums will win MK9 MK.
Forums Tekken win Tekken.

I for MK, better than Japanese-anime trash.

K
Keissy-J 28.03.20

better than Japanese-anime trash
Here here, this means a lot. (in my opinion of course)

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Master of Shadows
I agree

D
Dark Kahn 28.03.20

Of course MK!!! Tekken is not serious, no blood, no fatalities...

V
Veselyy Kot 28.03.20

First played MK in 1995, at that time was the peak of the popularity of MK - movies, series, cartoons, capsy, stickers, albums, figurines, games again, and so forth, since the universe is MK I is one of the favorite, other fighting games don't perceive at all, though there is a small exception in the face of Street Fighter.
Tried to play Tekken on PS1, PS2 absolutely did not like, very Amateur game, was thinking Dead Or Alive 5 to see, but in the end, only one of the rollers was enough to even for free on plus, that's not swing. Street Fighter was playing sometimes the cartridges MK was extremely rare, sometimes even liked, but first of all I liked the movie for SF, well, kapsiki I actively collected by SF, hence the positive attitude towards the game has gone.
FATALITY is immortal, all else is just vanity;)

-
-SlashuuR- 28.03.20

Tekken 3 the scoring was on the PS1 for those times, as it is now the sixth - I don't know. I guess MK will pabasa.

p
panda23 28.03.20

never to Tekken is not taken seriously

R
Richards 28.03.20

Though I am waiting for MK but the problem is that any less a good accent breaks up the enemy to fly like a rubber ball, in this issue of the new MK and injustice, of course the brutality and dismemberment covers the childishness of the battle but it is still visible and evident, and another thing in Tekken, punches it off as expected, long-term balance+Dodge and 3D arena, it's better, but there is no violence and dismemberment they balance each other, but Tekken sorry not ported to the PC, had in street fighter Maltz reduced to play. The only game with realistic normal after a hard strike is Tekken and Soulcalibur, but there is no sheet and razrubanii so I both of them. Hope for the second part of MK current with realistic bumps, tiolovymi.

R
Richards 28.03.20

Unfortunately, the first mortal Kombat is unbalanced, they are pure hardcore, there comp Persians in advance guess a particular strike, it makes people drycase and zakruchivaetsya, the first time neprosti there a month you have the techniques to teach and the right time to use, I don't pull drycase, I want a normal fighting game balanced, and in this part with the balance all okay, sorry for the arcades of colexin not balanced, die a hundred times the computer opponent all your moves in advance cuit, especially the second part. The difficulty does not matter, quit and takes and throws.

S
SanSanZ 28.03.20

Raji-Dragon
Well, in MK there are balance issues, but saying the AI is stupid. The balance you need to look in an online game, and the fact that the AI in MK cheat and so everyone knows =)

N
Ners23 28.03.20

Tekken. Because there beloved king and Ishimitsu.

n
nerevarin2013 28.03.20

6 and Tekken tag tournment 2 is a Fighting game with big letters, in comparison with which the mortal nervously smokes on the sidelines

But damn, in tekken 3 the 90-ies was over9000 tricks, combos, grabs. Now remember mortal in the 90's. Remember? It was unplayable shit. And only just recently in 2011 it has become more or less normal. Still techniques enough to swear, most of the characters are the same techniques that combat mechanics are horrible, hate 2D mode (although it's subjective, my opinion).

The only thing that can boast of their vaunted Mortal fatalities and x-ray to get bored after a few days of play. Oh yeah, I forgot... more CROWISM.

Of course we should not forget about Armageddon 2006, which pleased the opportunity to throw the opponent outside the map or in a chopper or something. However, there are two but: 1) Dozens of the same character, differing only in the skin. 2) in 2005, came tekken 5 which armageddon sloppy...

And finally to quote Dr. Strangelove: the Balance in MK - complete shit. Only drunk with friends to play on schelbany.

G
G.Demon 28.03.20

I for MK because 1) this game is my childhood,I grew up on it. 2) in all MK with balance is all right, but if someone hands curves and 5 point instead of a brain, is his problem.3) in all parts of the Tekken characters have the same attacks and superki( I played all the Tekken with 3 parts) and it is very quickly bored. from MK to Fig advantages and one of these advantages is the story) in Short: Tekken in the furnace))))

T
Trotilx 28.03.20

Чувак43
Of course you played all parts, I can believe it. There is no superoxide at all. There are throws, counter-attacks and blocking blows. And nothing since the 3rd Tekken moblity become almost twice as much? In General, when we gather with friends, we chopped alternately in MK, in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, sometimes diluted in other fighting games. Topic is closed because these games are too different in mechanics and perception. Here you can compare DOA with Tekken and in this case, the first fighting game now is arcade bullshit, there is so you favorite the story, but the mechanics and atmosphere of the battle is almost there.

nerevarin2013
Also brad did not carry it. There with the mechanics and combos chords all right with the arcade version of MK3. From Deadly Alliance to Armageddon are crafts for the LAMER, because there goes up just the same style of Tekken and SoulCalibur, even the dumbest fighting styles with a curved control arms. Now in MK2011 all balance fine, just straight hands. And in Tekken 3 I personally knew the infinite gagli and seizures from king without the possibility of interruption, and now the balance in TTT2 is almost perfect.

G
G.Demon 28.03.20

speaking about the plot, I mean just MK and Tekken, my dear sloupok) and DOA FOR the FIGHTING game I don'T BELIEVE it!!!!!

G
G.Demon 28.03.20

and I don't care what you're talking about.For me and for most people here the king of fighting games MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!! AND SHIT ON THE OFFICIAL ASSUMPTIONS AND STATEMENTS)))))))))

n
nerevarin2013 28.03.20

Trotilx
Yes, but I agree that Tekken is more pleasant to play. I don't know how to find the right words... better Physics or something... When the enemy is in the air, and you select it from the bottom... In MK they all like dolls. There is no sense of realism. And he's slower.

About the balance I was joking) Just liked the phrase Dr. Strangelove about the game schelbany)

In short, this really is a matter of taste, there is no doubt.

T
Trotilx 28.03.20

nerevarin2013
And Injustice in General, all my friends rejected, but on the mechanics of it is very complex and interesting then someone that. I for example spent a huge amount of time in Champa for Guilty Gear and the speed of other fighting games now look like a turtle. One can certainly say that in Tekken more creative freedom and charisma of the characters. He's competitive spirit makes people feel that even early in the fighting games not played. And In MK it is pickled head to play when it awakens the desire to fill a muzzle and no desire to bother.

N
Ners23 28.03.20

But who do you then explain about Tekken. Local nerds - students, which on PG most, Tekken is only on YouTube I watched. Of course for children MK with guts would be better,but not competitive Tekken. Mortal for Teens and created. Even ed boon said that Tekken is his favorite fighting game. And mortal, so it's Not severe, for children up to 18 years.

S
Spider 007 28.03.20

Mortol kombat just the most perfect fighting game Tekken it will never be prevailed by