3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
b
big fear 28.03.20

anton2412d
PS What's your console and if you have it MK 2011?
Yes are you kidding me?! In profile to me to look not this?
Here you are wrong try to play with some nerd in multiplayer, MK,that player will take into account your every mistake(proven) - I don't play with nerds. We sometimes only fanimsya with friends in MK. Multiplayer SSF is more suitable - in this cartoon is much better than in MK.
SCAR.
Tired?! And who will protect the universe from Tekken quibbles different personalities and name calling fighting only MK due to his inherent cruelty, if I stop doing it?

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

biq fear,you make it sound like if you stand up for Tekken,it will immediately cease to call.Naive you some.A lot of idiots,and they will not stop your can be considered arguments.

a
anton2412d 28.03.20

MK more and more popularity than Tekken and Street fighter, and yet that does not change(if anything,I can compare their popularity on the playground)

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

big fear
You need to find yourself a hobby. ;)

anton2412d
And that will give you that MK is more popular on NG? The Code is also billions of dollars in sales around the world, but that as several.... does not match.

a
anton2412d 28.03.20

SCAR
But MK all publications put good grades and he's fighting game of 2011,but to compare the popularity of two fighting games on one site is normal.

b
big fear 28.03.20

SCAR.
It is as if I have. But I prefer to keep silent about it - you're not interested, I hang out in discos or collecting tube. ;)
(I don't know - every time uncork the champagne, find the tube and put in the collection - just nothing to do)
anton2412d
And who can argue that MK is more popular? Especially in Russia, where the nobility didn't know about Sf and Tekken in the ' 90s?
The point here is quite different - I compare fighting games purely for their internal components, and the fact that one fighting game more popular than another - I'm not out much.
fighting game of 2011 - Tekken 6 - fighting game of 2008 (or 2009 - memory sprung a leak). And Street Fighter X Tekken - the fighting game of 2012. What can I say - almost all the fighting games get a good rating.

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

big fear
Well, good that you got it. =)
the fact that one fighting game more popular than another - I'm not out much.
+1. I though for MK, but I somehow do not care that he is more popular in this country.

S
SumptuousDust 28.03.20

Mortal koneshno!Tekken somehow not very good.

J
Jarud 28.03.20

well me 2 those games are like, but I think Mortis head and shoulders above Tekken
and still fun to play the music from the movie :3

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Or with his.

T
Tendegern 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat is better!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat better. And, although I new the game is not played (no consoles), maybe it will be released on PC... and then play :)

M
Mjm1 28.03.20

MK more and more popularity than Tekken and Street fighter, and yet that does not change(if anything,I can compare their popularity on the playground)

Yeah shit on the popularity of MK. Though I bought it for 2300 MK, and Tekken yet (waiting for the release TAG ТУРНАМЕНТ2), but Tekken is the king of fighting games. MK second after him. Street Fighter in General sucks (I bought it on the pitch, played and deleted, didn't even spare money for the key)

2zok 28.03.20

Mk. Since there is Jax.....))) Get some ! Are you like that ?

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Rikudo Nagashi,my respects,to see the lady playing MK in this event)again, my compliments,I apologize if accidentally hurt

B
BatyaVdote2 28.03.20

although I'm new in the game is not played
Well, one must judge the games not played, PPC.

Both games are unique, each worth playing. The current boy scout of course more like a bloody mess in MK, but the old-school matacera, who had spent not a few sleepless nights for tekken 3, of course more like tekken 6.

K
Keissy-J 28.03.20

The current boy scout of course more like a bloody mess in MK, but the old-school matacera, who had spent not a few sleepless nights for tekken 3, of course more like tekken 6
The impression that you have not played the first MK.

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Well, one must judge the games not played, PPC.
What do you want from audience of the Playground? Well, like yesterdays.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.03.20

To compare two completely different fighting game stupid! For me personally, MK and Tekken in one place go in one game that the second has its pros and it's a fact.

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

Keissy-J
The campaign is not played.