3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.03.20

Spider 007
Learn to write correctly, lol)) the combat is not the perfect fighting game. Like Tekken, though.

On a subject: And Tekken, And mortal Kombat is a very good fighting game. But the best among them to choose I can't.

S
Sonnyy Bot 28.03.20

mortal only mortal-and teken-had a couple of fights with awesesome and XS who else had been removed,not remembering more Niederau its imperfections...eyes I closed....

K
Krio_ru 28.03.20

General146
yeah! and the fact that they have after hitting some explosives will, not blood, it's so realistic... don't be ridiculous

K
Krio_ru 28.03.20

I more liked mortal kombat

F
Freddy Krueger 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat is better of course. Though there is blood and violence there.

V
Vaas Montenegro 28.03.20

who are you soar ash tree stump MK better, and it's... to be honest I was already under for*Balo this is now yours students! students! Achtung! skidways the impression that students have gangsters thread. Do you think only students like the blood and skull shatter, so it is complete garbage! Any adult will want to spend a fatality on a friend of a friend etc it's just Ohsatisfactory!)

d
dushadushadusha 28.03.20

MK is a thousand times better than this garbage Tekken.

N
Noel 28.03.20

Such topics are rather tired. MK vs SF, MK vs Tekken. MK vs teenage mutant ninja turtles why haven't they done?

Why equate and compare two different things at all? MK was the progenitor of the iconic fighting game. I hacked furiously at all the pieces on the Sega 16 with highlights of their release, we would lie in wait for this game. Not one fighting game has not achieved such popularity, such fan-service, fan-base, the most Successful of TV shows, movies, etc on its grounds.

He has an extensive and very large shared mythology of the game, is incomparable with Takenami and other games. Only the brutality, without which all Fighting games do not have the right to be called fights. I don't know that shit for Tekken, SF and other shelupen, even if there is no blood. You in real life, too fight without blood and bruises? The battle of the dolls - that's what all games except MK.

It is time to close all these stupid threads. There is only MK, as do Fights. Other games of this genre is more like a silicone - like and have Boobs, and fake!

z
z_sail 28.03.20

MK vs Mario.

e
emptyProfile 28.03.20

Teken so myself! Mortal of game!!!

G
Gabby Freez 28.03.20

Tekken - chicken , mortal - all.

G
G.Demon 28.03.20

Ners23
if Boone mortal so...,what the h.. he created it? you Tekken nice silicone gentisic women to watch, which in the usual bandwagon yelling like a stuck?then here's your diagnosis: You're scalednoder.

N
Noel 28.03.20

'95 year released an Ultimatum? The use of music when not running, brutality, breakneck speed game? Download mod Cabal for 16битки, and do not worry already.

G
Gabby Freez 28.03.20

Noel
Play with normal players in a cartoon, will you speed. The lack of running adds uravnavesil battle. Now ranged is a real threat.
And yet people, even the remake is very good, will not return you to the first rapture. After all, the impression of the old games have distorted for the better,and nostalgia is one of the strongest feelings.

R
ReKsSam 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6
There was a time when ALL were cut in MK and first-graders and Teens, and even adult guys came home from work, got my Sega and played Mortal Kombat. Talked about this at school, in yards, on the phone. That's what MK
Tekken? What is it?

d
dragonus28 28.03.20

Ryu hoshi 101
and let me explain why I don't like MK
1)the Same ninja, women, robot sprite clones in MK 1 2 3, which are just some techniques and colors are different.
2) Monotonous techniques that balance here at all. that justify me as Liu Kang after x-ray kitana when he forged the eyes of a fan survive?
3), some cheat the Persians in MK2 and UMK3.

d
dragonus28 28.03.20

Ryu hoshi 101
4)some Monotonous fatalities in MK.
5)Dishonest and characters in UMK3, which was easy and unhindered packaging any enemy, repeating one or two special moves
6)since MK 4 regularly started to add minor dababseh Persians. I do not understand Kama interesting to play for BU Paradise th? well and delirium.

S
SteveG8 28.03.20

I like both series. Can't say that some are better and some other worse, this is not true and it is not even in the notorious fatalities and blood. Just, Tekken is a game where the balance is perfected and there is no such that one character would be easy to wrap all the opponents along with bosses on the highest difficulty. This is a game for everybody, it should be noted still the threshold of entering the game - of course, to play well Ishimitsu or Jin, it was necessary to spend a lot of time for their development. Mortal Kombat 15-20 minutes and forth, watering all sorts Kabalov and Sub-XYR. It doesn't take much, however - this is not a minus, even better, I'd say. On the other hand, in the MC - balance the weak side, take Kung Lao and the Nuba Saibot. A couple in the team ladder will destroy everything, even the sorcerer Shang Tsung or Shao Kahn can be transported throughout the arena, almost without a scratch and losses on your part.
Talk about the characters - for anybody not a secret that in due time all the series of fighting games were bad, does not require a certain skill characters, which is a Press X to win clean water. For example, in Tekken, for me, it was Eddie Gordo, and in MK Darrius, etc. Cons are at all, and MK is no exception - liters of blood is not always cool. Character on polapola sawed, and blood like from a finger goes. But try explaining that to fanboy ( it is they, not the fans ).
Opinions about Tekken in the subject is a joke - He is shit, patamuchta no blood!!1. Why don't you understand that fighting does not have to be bloody, because we are not on the number of torn guts of the game judged ? And what if you are unable to play normally, for example, in Tekken or SF, it does not mean that the game is not a slag, and Mortal Kombat best patamu chta it Radin intestine tears!!1. All depends on straightness of hands and the presence of a brain game. This here is my opinion.

d
dragonus28 28.03.20

SteveG8
to play well Ishimitsu or Jin, it was necessary to spend a lot of time for their development. Mortal Kombat 15-20 minutes and forth, watering all sorts Kabalov and Sub-XYR.
just mk - classic fighting game in hd, as well as SF,fatal fury etc.
and Tekken is a 3D fighting game where bet on realism and rukopashku , so in MK is much easier to play than TC.

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 28.03.20

What's the question? Of course MK! If a conflict between the two universes, then the Persians from the Tekken nothing to oppose the abilities of the chars Mortal. Magic, travel, and fusion measurements, etc.

Shinnok, Onaga, Shao Kahn, Raiden, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung > the universe Tekken.