3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grizzly_315 28.03.20 10:36 pm

Mortal Kombat vs 2011. Tekken 6 (Mortal Kombat (2011))

I personally for the take)
210 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton2412d 28.03.20

big fear
The balance in MK? I haven't heard it.... And won't till I can weaken Kitana and Sindel.
I lose in online battles 500 and not what the imbalance is not noticed, for me personally it is very difficult for them to play
talking about eSports I already told developers not when it will serve a very small number of players
The fact that we served in MK under the guise of a Story Mode - in fact, the usual arcade, but with the movie inserts
Neither Tekken nor Street Fighter IV even nothing like it did.And two hours of cut-scenes is dovolnotaki good, even for ordinary games, but for fighting a real breakthrough.
Also in the visual composes MK looks better than Tekken and Street Fighter from the animation to the number of polygons on the character and arena.

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

biq fear,after all,but even you will agree that the story in MK postroin much better than in Tekken or SF.Has full rollers and not some two three saver.In this sense, I agree with anton2412d

M
Mjm1 28.03.20

big fear
Well, Yes, Yes... and wait for Ryu

I tried to explain what for me is the cartoony SF4 (not in control of how you mistakenly assumed, and not in the chart). For most elementary principles of fighting game guess SUDDENLY strikes in open (unprotected), body parts of the enemy

enough to play 30-80 battles in Live and you'll know when he can hit you and when not
Played in live perhaps more than 80 fights. But gameplay salesnote SF4, have not disappeared. Ryu only one illustrative example of the desire of developers to create an interactive anime, but there are other a lot

b
big fear 28.03.20

anton2412d
Why you need a story in a Japanese fighting game, Harada and when It put it on multiplayer? Therefore, the Japanese will never think a two-hour cut-scenes, a story. This is done on the patterns that laid the first Street Fighter. Where the whole trick in the gameplay, and the plot is so optional that it's even possible not to notice.
Also in the visual composes MK looks better than Tekken and Street Fighter from the animation to the number of polygons on the character and arena. - once it's all blacked out was too much. That is much worse than Pestryaev different colors of Street Fighter and Tekken.
Mjm1
Let me give you a small example - Xray from the Bondage in which he breaks the feet of the opponent. Question - how then the enemy stands up, manages to walk and even to jump? Similar examples in the MC weight. But they are on the game are not affected at all - the enemy's skull cracked and he comes back with the words I care starts you make. It is also a cartoon, judging by your nagging. The only fighting game where there's no super-duper hits, it's Tekken. And it's almost completely real all the blows that the characters do, in real life.

a
anton2412d 28.03.20

big fear
You always take gameplay that is in the Street Fighter and Tekken,but mortal Kombat is not a good gameplay and what is even better
First,the gameplay in MK dynamiczny more than SF and Tekken
Second,in MK the best use of combos
Of course,the gameplay in MK less than tactful,but Dinamika fills in tact.

M
Mjm1 28.03.20

big fear
Now I do not have anything against: radukanov (fireballa, other pulyalok which are partly present in Tekken), graphics and controls. I mean the basic principles of the game: that is, when for example hit in the ribs/kidneys, the damage received by the one who misses a kick in the ribs/kidneys, not Vice versa. These canons just as for Tekken and MK9

W
Wilder369 28.03.20

Of course MK!

T
THE FIVE 28.03.20

MK THE BEST!

s
sub zero 0 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat Win!

G
Georg 13 28.03.20

Mortal Kombat is a lot more interesting to play than all other fighting games combined.

P
Psytech 28.03.20

[new user]
immediately obvious fanboy apparently nivoche more you haven't even tried to play

b
big fear 28.03.20

Created four user to utter the same nonsense? Bravo - the title of king shkoloty provided to you.

a
anton2412d 28.03.20

big fear
Why support such bullshit,this game better not be

b
big fear 28.03.20

Mjm1
Well what can I say?! The founder of the fighting game genre with Street Fighter and therefore he makes the rules. The fact that physics is not entirely believable - all the same the game is called fighting and not simulation of a fight. Some deviations from basic principles is possible. Besides these basic principles, and laid himself Street Fighter, so to change them, he may, without loss of rights.

anton2412d
About the best system of Combe - I disagree. Just the best for every system in your fighting game. For example for me the best use of combos in Street Fighter X Tekken.
About agility - in this I agree.
And the last sentence - if the game has no tact, in fact it's not a fighting game. Still, the basics of fighting games put Street Fighter tactics with strategy are two of the most important components of the genre. Dynamism also needs to be, but at the level that it does not hurt to think about the tactics and wait for the moment of the opponent's mistakes. In MK such can not be, since the enemy will get to you very quickly, and half of his attacks are punishable.

a
anton2412d 28.03.20

big fear
You misunderstood me I was saying that MK is a tactic but in relation to dynamics somewhere 70: 30
Dynamism also needs to be, but at the level that it does not hurt to think about the tactics and wait for the moment of the opponent's mistakes. In MK such can not be, since the enemy will get to you very quickly, and half of his attacks are punishable.
Dinamicnog also needs to be, but at the level that it does not hurt to think about the tactics and wait for the moment of the opponent's mistakes. In MK such can not be, since the enemy will get to you very quickly, and half of his attacks are punishable.
Here you are wrong try to play with some nerd in multiplayer, MK,that player will take into account your every mistake(verified)
PS What's your console and if you have it MK 2011?

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

Hey, pacande, you are not tired?

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

SCAR,it's a wise dialogue between two philosophers)It can last forever and contain myself thinking about ancestors Street Fightere and Mortal Kombatе

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

WilderTier
How about. :3

W
WilderTier 28.03.20

SCAR, here!Therefore, we can just read their dialogue.

S
SCAR. 28.03.20

WilderTier
Okay. =)