3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20 08:49 pm

MF wounds (Diablo 2)

To Drastici... Drastica. In General, I wanted to ask Merov with experience where to run, how many ppl, if the boss is wound with the quest or not, how much MF Nazareno which character and actually what are the successes at the moment? Also interesting to hear a few words about the classics, except for hell Andy with her sogami, are there more options for races for rare and where better padayut loll thanks Unico.
105 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 30.03.20

Omgstyle
2. 4исто логи4ески(simplified). електри4ество I need to run D2 and play single. the server I want to play(communication) with other people!!! and in this moment, the opinion and коли4ство these people о4енй important!!! this implies 4to the server is aimed at people who are playing and not on электри4ество which it feeds...)))
here we come to the most important point
you (and me too) need a server for communication, you need the number of people on the server, etc.
but you're not the server
you need both the server and the players on it and the server need only electricity
the server obviously made for those who played on it, but this is the consumers to him, and not those who provide the work
you can draw an analogy with a car is gasoline - it will run out of gas - not
put you at least 100 passengers it without gasoline will not go
passengers - load, use they do not bring the car, but obviously it is made just for them

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

firkax
thank you. I perfectly understand your opinion and about the opinion of the owners of the server.the only solution then monetize access to the server.But then the server needs to give the appropriate content. that is, constant update, etc.

and even if he traffic is not profitable then close.if the profit is there then see above...

O
Omgstyle 30.03.20

Obsessed
quite adequate 4ел)) bolshinstvo not as adequate as it is!

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

but obviously it is made just for them
wow, what a breakthrough of consciousness! )

give relevant content. that is, constant update, etc.
Omgstyle, the constant renewal of what? there are things (our case - D2), constant updating of which certainly will lead to negative reaction of polzikov. adequate 4ел made a simple choice: more newbies? I'm not going to change anything, may not be loaded. you want to see in D2 that was constantly varied or talking about something else?

U
Uncle Fred 30.03.20

Want the chance to loot the shako was equal chance to drop runes ber and no locomotives-then rules.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Uncle Fred, among other things, lowering the drop chance of uniques - really interesting move in terms of motivation to get dressed in the rark. it's clear that pingatore will still suck these Shaki from mobs, but at least it will raise the price on them, closer to decent. wouldn't be any admin, fouled immediately, and carrot and stick: just apnuli rark and dramatically lowered the drop chance of uniques. but this is not a complaint, as you know, I have all ocic.

U
Uncle Fred 30.03.20

Obsessed
Yeah, then it would be Shaka rose...Gulick would cost small...and in a TR set would fly only the rich sorce server!

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Uncle Fred, not the server. ;-)

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20

Dropped yesterday Fursenko in full irate , the twitch , the 29 MF Nagel and 3пдайм the shield... Now I'm curious to know where you can get irate and twitch. And how much you can buy pop stuff on the classics of irate twitch shard and so If you can the entire list.

l
lait_one 30.03.20

the usual conventional or classic hardcore? at the moment, because the season lasts for more than a year, I think all these things are free. the question is that classics plays digger and a half. ))

D

HC stupidity went to TP, I thought there waypoint. save exit not saved)

f
firkax 30.03.20

by stranno on, po-moemu ochen amka' jivuchaya, do s&e polubomu time doljno bilo hvatit', ti ne ukloni vkidival chto li?

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

lait_one, sometimes I think: I was there otshelnika, the spire, after school, and then people ON NG sausages in one HC KL, some even AMA 88 stockade.. :D

D

saws Fulci while clamped) thought the TP back to back, and so the unity in the slope was. Maybe worth throwing spears at them, but alas, the Space could not turn around. once again running ahead of the locomotive, it was necessary to spool in NMCs to 60~ LVL and convert to Lod... no flooded hell in pati

D

there my AMA in the list :cry: 8

D

How to read the mules quest kulhankova 5 town of tal RAL and ORT runes? And whether on normal and nightmare quest girianna to the ring, the mules?

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov, the easiest way is to rip Sorka merc, 1 mule give HF-hammer (there is fire damage in the right) and everything is ruined 2 doors, near third neatly smoothed, all in the party, gave TP - mule destroyed the last door.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

I gidbinn generally done only on CL, so there sartika meaner to wear. on the norm - just not worth it, unless you put the IWPR top-secret-Skype on a hell of a physical damage. in nm, most likely, too. depends what you want to. worth a look in the calc properties of objects. link here to throw you do not want - you never know.

I
Immense 30.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
Dmitriy Zhigunov wrote: How to read the mules quest kulhankova 5 city
In my experience: fly Sorka, open 2 doors. By the third brush comes to a mule, and here importantly, the mule needs to be closer to the door than Sorka, Sora bullet in the door, truncated, Begich for runas. The party of course all should be given.
PS Works on all 3 difficulties, unlike councils Obsessed's.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

Immense, Chu, and sho, your mule on the Hel the door not slomaet?