3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20 08:49 pm

MF wounds (Diablo 2)

To Drastici... Drastica. In General, I wanted to ask Merov with experience where to run, how many ppl, if the boss is wound with the quest or not, how much MF Nazareno which character and actually what are the successes at the moment? Also interesting to hear a few words about the classics, except for hell Andy with her sogami, are there more options for races for rare and where better padayut loll thanks Unico.
105 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

firkax
Che Egorka MUTARA playing? Or isn't it? Say hi to him)) if he

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

I think I'll say briefly in this thread.
ppl - affects the amount and chance of drop
MF affects the quality of loot.

Above 250+100база MF (350) - highest quality is set armor. On this trying to knock DF Kira NV and other unique above 350 MF is not worth the gain.

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

No MF is better than Commerce in the chat :D

w
wojok 30.03.20

for me it is the best MF - zero, and it is better in the red. but it is in the interests of

m
minovalo 30.03.20

On this trying to knock DF Kira NV and other unique above 350 MF is not worth the gain.
It is not working.

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

passed, don't argue with Kurt. ;D

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

passed
STASH apparently 4 years of the game were in vain... then write people like, just have them 100% the second

m
minovalo 30.03.20

Check arnosti always starts with unique. And more mf does not influence negatively on their drop. Another thing is that, say, 100% mf will give x2 chance to drop only magic stuff. Other rarity are considered by the formula [BC * X / (BC + X) ], where BC = better chance, and X = 600 (rark), 500 (sets), 250 (unique).

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

passed
See you have value to some small less - it's not whether what I wrote? 250+100
Further, more MF increases the drop sets and rare, respectively, negatively affected already at Unico!
Chance of drop and number of drops directly from PPL, and I can write what you wrote - it is not working. And MF that you will fall.
Or you can challenge the difference of the drop rate jah in cow lvl 1 and 8 ppl in your same chance?

K
Klassewer 30.03.20

Kurt-dw_wb
mine formula is linear, and how much you're not there to substitute, the chance to loot the Unika will only grow

f
favyyav 30.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov wrote:
Which is better one or two places , but faster to farm or all the pop dots and on the big ppl ?
It depends on whom and what to farm, what resources there are. Want specific answers ask specific questions. Although there is a universal answer - light Sorka, the Enigma (MF FRW) and InfoCom on the standards - and run on 8 ppl hxy thrones, all.

m
minovalo 30.03.20

it's not whether what I wrote?
No. By the way, no base MF does not exist.

MF increases the drop sets and rare, respectively, negatively affected already at Unico
No. For verification of arnosti always starts with unique.

1 and 8 ppl in your same chance?
Drop the middle on p8, of course (or rather, solo farm the difference between p7 and p8 for normal mobs there). But what's MF?

O
Obsessed 30.03.20

100база MF
ll :D

f
favyyav 30.03.20

under certain conditions drop by 1 ppl maybe better loot for 8 ppl

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

passed
I don't know)) I came up with that Chara had initially 100mf base is.
Write where the old scoop?

K
Klassewer 30.03.20

Kurt-dw_wb
the type b 0 does b Nitsche did not fall, the current rune arrows, Yes? ))

m
minovalo 30.03.20

where the old scoop?
From internetf. ;)

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

passed
Give me a link I will look though)), but it is not known who to believe, all of a sudden you're making

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

Klassewer
Well, Yes, logical ))

K
Kurt-dw_wb 30.03.20

From the past:
O secret bogatstva N drug