3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20 08:49 pm

MF wounds (Diablo 2)

To Drastici... Drastica. In General, I wanted to ask Merov with experience where to run, how many ppl, if the boss is wound with the quest or not, how much MF Nazareno which character and actually what are the successes at the moment? Also interesting to hear a few words about the classics, except for hell Andy with her sogami, are there more options for races for rare and where better padayut loll thanks Unico.
105 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 30.03.20

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Item_Generation_Tutorial#Item_quality_selection

f
favyyav 30.03.20

Kurt-dw_wb
from the present:
Zod O N shto-to interesnoe
(c) Dynamix

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 30.03.20

In short is it worth it to be distracted by the pit, Tunnel and 2 temple below kurast? The farm is this: eldrich and Schenk clean forumoj or bunkroom + pindle, then hammer was travnikar and altricial GF beaver. sometimes MEF + his consuls. then HKS , unik packs also altricial. Diablo fury the AMA under the convoy scattered. Even after sodzh fell from the grave in the catacombs, try every box, barrel open, too, time is lost don't know if it's worth it. From LK chests while Nitsche has not fallen. .

m
minovalo 30.03.20

Or clean what is convenient/nice/diverse or pindle/spoil on a CD. But you have been warned.

K
Klassewer 30.03.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov wrote:
Even after sodzh fell from the grave in the catacombs, try every box, barrel open, too, time is lost don't know if it's worth it.
I think ))