3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20 11:51 pm

If you were subjected to torture Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many already have completed the quest the treasure of count reuveni, which follows a branch of the 3 choices:
1. To give Triss under torture.
2. To try to impose axi.
3. To reveal the masquerade.

If you chose the first option:
Spoilerless will start pulling nails, you'll take to the Inquisitor, then you will be able to wait until he asks you to sign in the torture chamber. If you waited, Triss will pull out all the nails on one hand, from the Inquisitor's something you'll learn about the Buttercup.
Triss after torture:
Second and Third:
Spoilerose lead to failure. You have to kill all the guards and look for evidence, nothing specific about Buttercup you will not know but will help you with this old acquaintance from the bath.

Personally, I went through all the options that make much sense to put Triss to the terrible torture I don't, so then I rebooted and chose the 2nd option.

UPD:

Spoiler
bacmag921
if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 31.03.20

I personally have tried to impose axi. Then I had no idea that axi, when applied not to a single man, leads to 100% failure. So would chose a bloody mess (kill all enemies).

M
MudrichenkO 31.03.20

first time passing game I couldn't watch over Triss bullied and so just killed them all at once, but the second time I gave it under the torture but then still could not hold back and killed them all, and the third time playing I Dr to the end, found out where sokrovisha, but nothing the fingers healed and all the rules

M
Marquess 31.03.20

TRISS TO GIVE UNDER TORTURE?! BLASPHEMER! Of course not. How such a miracle can be given under torture?

G
GGame 31.03.20

I this mission failed, did not even realize where and how

I
Izuru Hitachi 31.03.20

Marquess
If this question was directed to me, then you misunderstood my post, edited it for a more clear exposition of his thoughts.

S
SeIfish 31.03.20

Gave torture, especially since she suggested this option

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 31.03.20

If the end to ask Meng, he will say that the Treasury is the Home of Reuven in Coverscom Bank.
R. S. Tried all the options.

J
JOKERIVAN 31.03.20

Immediately broke the masquerade, killed all the guards and cut off the head Meng, what do not regret

s
seffko 31.03.20

and then

M
Marquess 31.03.20

Izuru Hitachi

no, I just expressed my opinion

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

MudrichenkO
anything but the fingers are healed and all is good
apparently you don't know what torture is, and what happens when you rip a nail. The pain passed instantly, or rather, the adrenaline you will experience for about a minute, then not. Well, but then will whine and hurt. Though not very pleasant when you touch.

E
Ellinka 31.03.20

No, of course! I do not know where in the books, but my Geralt - a gentleman, :)

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

Ellinka
my mood. =)

r
roskomnadzornyy 31.03.20

we dasholi to the office they said the won will not go with us, and I killed them

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

I gave under torture,I learned all that I needed and killed all.
P. S had the opportunity, would have killed all the hunters and priests of fire!

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Pirat-AC3
she was a sorceress!one spell, the pain will pass and toenails will look better than ever.(in the extreme case, impose the illusion)

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

bacmag921
would the opportunity to kill all the hunters and priests of the fire!
disagree, that control, is another matter. So they'll go completely out of control and starts taking revenge who gave them, etc.

That's what I wanted to ask. What will happen, how will this impact on the ending and the game in General?

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

Judging by logic, then by killing all witnesses and the burning of the barn, no one will know that it was you.
Well, if torture and not to kill anyone, the soldiers will report that went Geralt and Triss

M
Mad_est 31.03.20

Tried to impose axi, and then all killed. It is unbecoming of someone close to you to give under torture. Sorry developed not left the opportunity to cut down mengue, and then to torture him.

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Pirat-AC3
Spoilery if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.