3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20 11:51 pm

If you were subjected to torture Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many already have completed the quest the treasure of count reuveni, which follows a branch of the 3 choices:
1. To give Triss under torture.
2. To try to impose axi.
3. To reveal the masquerade.

If you chose the first option:
Spoilerless will start pulling nails, you'll take to the Inquisitor, then you will be able to wait until he asks you to sign in the torture chamber. If you waited, Triss will pull out all the nails on one hand, from the Inquisitor's something you'll learn about the Buttercup.
Triss after torture:
Second and Third:
Spoilerose lead to failure. You have to kill all the guards and look for evidence, nothing specific about Buttercup you will not know but will help you with this old acquaintance from the bath.

Personally, I went through all the options that make much sense to put Triss to the terrible torture I don't, so then I rebooted and chose the 2nd option.

UPD:

Spoiler
bacmag921
if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

bacmag921
in short, shit on Dice

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Pirat-AC3
all you exactly not to kill all the witnesses.
one poor old man know what it is you burned their base,but he didn't betray you because I am glad that you did it)))

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

bacmag921
well, that's good. =)
Besides subjecting her to torture you, but Geralt loved her ,or rather... well, you understand. =)
wrong-that is, after all, and friends to give under torture is impossible.

K
KanoVoxLian 31.03.20

People have no heart how Triss to give under torture.

A
Amoral Cynic 31.03.20

bacmag921
nope. Books should be read, then I knew that Triss intolerance to the charms and though she other her treats, but never uses.

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Amoral Cynic
I suggest you re-read the book as it has no intolerance to the charms.
How it would restore after Sodden if she has an intolerance to the charms!
P. S she's allergic to any elixirs.

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

bacmag921
so in revenge you need to give them to her. =)

N
Nemezis 31.03.20

And now look at the difference from the trailer

Here it is like Triss from W2 (well graphiste). And in Q3, though her face is beautiful, but that's not the kind of Triss. Your eyes are narrowed, like Rocher, by the way.

K
Kahran Ramsus 31.03.20

Under torture, did not give, but she still mentioned about torn nails in one of the dialogues -_-

K
Krek Heg 31.03.20

Some ladies love harder, but the main thing is not to overdo it.
Consciously (and she) gave under torture, but looking after the situation.
Importantly, all participants then cut to one of the distortions is not known.
And the nails were grown then....

i
iwerslexx 31.03.20

But isn't Geralt's back to scratch (;

R
Ryogi Shiki 31.03.20

Yes , let suffer

N
NightHawkreal 31.03.20

If Tris tortured, then you will see how she holds shpiena for I*CA magic :)

S
Savi-Heat 31.03.20

How do you close a man to give under torture? You go chtoli? Put Axi in the crowd and cut down all who were in the barracks. If I had my way,anyone hunting for witches and priests of the eternal flame would be sent to the light.

N
NightHawkreal 31.03.20

To save from a loop of another loved one?

N
Norman Bates 31.03.20

Gave, enough that I the second part left her at Ilfov, going to the spell from Saskia. Need information on Buttercup so learned, and Dijkstra with the Treasury and let him go to hell.

NightHawkreal
This can be seen not giving Triss under torture.

d
dimakozhanov 31.03.20

No, couldn't, tried to use axi and began a massacre, and indeed that the game made with axiem, in the second part of Geralt properly, appropriately and almost invisibly used axii in the dialogue (quietly fingers folded the sign, and the eyes put it), and in the third it is stupid to poke them in the face, it is not surprising that it is noticed and sounded the alarm.

A
Amoral Cynic 31.03.20

bacmag921
and is it restored ? over the scars on her chest and remained on the book, so it goes without neck, then still spell it is not used to treat. I think if she did, then not b erased the scars from his body, or at least not covered illusion? I do not remember what exactly she's got an intolerance, but again these scars she couldn't remove, I do not think that one spell, the pain will pass and toenails will look better than ever.(in the extreme case, impose the illusion)

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

Passed the game twice and the second time I decided to see what would happen if you give under torture (listening was unbearable).
Nevertheless, no response from Triss after this quest I saw. That is the first time reached the torture I allowed to meat. But Triss, or does not respond, the fact that I gave it under the torture. And given the fact that similar to what I was actually upset, but in the cutscene to hear it's not unbearable and hard, but later in the plot, it is generally neither of the response is not found.
And Yes, author, please fix the title.

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

Oleg Berlinov
what? And no longer can.