3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20 11:51 pm

If you were subjected to torture Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many already have completed the quest the treasure of count reuveni, which follows a branch of the 3 choices:
1. To give Triss under torture.
2. To try to impose axi.
3. To reveal the masquerade.

If you chose the first option:
Spoilerless will start pulling nails, you'll take to the Inquisitor, then you will be able to wait until he asks you to sign in the torture chamber. If you waited, Triss will pull out all the nails on one hand, from the Inquisitor's something you'll learn about the Buttercup.
Triss after torture:
Second and Third:
Spoilerose lead to failure. You have to kill all the guards and look for evidence, nothing specific about Buttercup you will not know but will help you with this old acquaintance from the bath.

Personally, I went through all the options that make much sense to put Triss to the terrible torture I don't, so then I rebooted and chose the 2nd option.

UPD:

Spoiler
bacmag921
if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 31.03.20

Gave. Both times took place, and both times gave. Triss there is not some infantile. No need to regret it. If she said that to cope, then cope. But because I believed her and did not interrupt the torture. Although of course in the first pass, the desire arose to interrupt, but I overcame it)

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Oleg Berlinov
Ah , OK , well, in this sense, the meaning is that not finding gold Dijkstra will not only send you . but will not help then , and Triss in any case will help))

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

dmitrians
Cold calculation, of course much more effective, but I was held emotionally imbued with characters.
And not about this choice, and that Triss did not react, gave you her being tortured or drank it all.
That is, in the future, she does not mention, for comparison, the same Witcher 2, where it is possible to cut nilfgaardian saving Triss and to hear words of gratitude. A trifle, but nice.

D
DJIGURDIN 31.03.20

of course, under torture, gave, obviously, would be the choice I would Tsvetik Semitsvetik the rescue did not

B
BarackKamacho 31.03.20

bdsm is cool

A
Amoral Cynic 31.03.20

bacmag921
you just read the book ? she was found dead, because she trotted off and was teleported from the battlefield, and her body was found and,of course, not identified, by the acknowledged dead. Her hair seems burned, but the sectors themselves, because it CANNOT be CURE SPELL.

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Oleg Berlinov
well, I also did not torture , just a pity that the developers are forced to do it , if you want help from all((

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

dmitrians
the lesser of two evils same

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Oleg Berlinov
do a lot of the game is not completed yet , I was very upset with the loss of all the main characters after finishing the game , even continue to play like

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

dmitrians
Here solidarity is dead or something, at the end of sujecki.
As soon as I finished the first passage and response Caer Georgene, fell into a depression that ended the game and went to pass the second time.

t
toxRey 31.03.20

HA! I reinstalled the game, patches and DLS added to my axi earned and then say that he Bezborodova - Yes, you fiends!

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Amoral Cynic
hearken even to the most Triss

For us, the survivors, have not regretted the most effective spell, and she continued, ' spells, elixirs, amulets and artifacts. Wasn't anything not given to injured heroes from the Hill, we were cured, patched up and returned the former appearance, hair and vision. Almost not visible... marks. But I will never wear dekolirovaniya dresses, Geralt. Never.
and:
– I'm allergic! – She burst into tears of impotent rage and despair. – It has always been! I can't stand elixirs! I treat them others, himself he can only amulets!
Where is your amulet?
– I don't know – she gritted teeth. Probably left in the kaer Morhen or lost...
– Devilry! How can I help you? Maybe a spell?
I tried. The results you see. Due to seizures I can't concentrate...

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

toxRey
come on! not like it no antler
with axiem 2nd level can be good fun.

Oleg Berlinov
I after passing syuzhetki had fun with the console. it was fun,especially the fight 10 vs 10 Eidinow Triss))))

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

bacmag921
But this is something new:D

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

I have Triss in kaer morhen the, the nails are not mentioned (not tortured)

s
saa0891 31.03.20

Yes, once Bosko posnosil hunters as soon as they hit the Triss,however the second time beat to the moment when I lit as I am in dialogue of Axi applied,then I and made,will not allow torture Triss,the first variant is for me the most suitable.

v
vzglydizugla 31.03.20

This is what I saw when torturing Triss is 2-3 degrees (before going to the bathroom), so when she began to pull the nails and when done with Triss in appearance nothing has changed, except for the blood stains on the face (but they are from the executioner, not her), hand is blood-stained in the same way.

PS the reboot went through all the options, settled on starting with axiom on the Treasury of the us army.
p. S. the same in many quests, like do not pass option is the same.
example;
Solarquest - order for the Goblin, if you destroy all the totems and the devil, we will see that the elders killed (blood, corpses), if we make a sacrifice to the devil - a young ghoul will tell the elders that they cut down and kill the last one. After it can be killed but he will rise again. It does not say, the elders will die.

p. S2 for the entire game you can highlight 10ток quests that affect the progress and final rest of their choices is absolutely not on what does not influence.

k
kriegehund 31.03.20

I just didn't have the heart to send her to the torture)

A
Andreinod1 31.03.20

Izuru Hitachi
axi you can apply to two people look posledna improvement aksiya there just write it on the job just had two

Y
Ya Betmen 31.03.20

This creation of torture? What do You mean?????