3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20 11:51 pm

If you were subjected to torture Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many already have completed the quest the treasure of count reuveni, which follows a branch of the 3 choices:
1. To give Triss under torture.
2. To try to impose axi.
3. To reveal the masquerade.

If you chose the first option:
Spoilerless will start pulling nails, you'll take to the Inquisitor, then you will be able to wait until he asks you to sign in the torture chamber. If you waited, Triss will pull out all the nails on one hand, from the Inquisitor's something you'll learn about the Buttercup.
Triss after torture:
Second and Third:
Spoilerose lead to failure. You have to kill all the guards and look for evidence, nothing specific about Buttercup you will not know but will help you with this old acquaintance from the bath.

Personally, I went through all the options that make much sense to put Triss to the terrible torture I don't, so then I rebooted and chose the 2nd option.

UPD:

Spoiler
bacmag921
if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 31.03.20

Pirat-AC3
Axiem mission passed. Under torture to give Riley cruel.

W
Widukind 31.03.20

it is obvious that most of the players didn't give Triss under torture, and it is not clear why all this writing? I wonder just the opposite: what consequences will the decision did not interfere with the executioners

M
MunchkiN 616 31.03.20

gave the Inquisition she's there behind the wall yells Witcher tensed then blurted out. all had covered.
-the Witcher what happened? because everything is so well held.
Sha wait, let me fix that special magic baking
and everything was back to normal and was again screaming and torture but the Witcher had not been so simple.
but then stood thought filed.
you know, Tris, let's do that one more time will replay the first time it was peck-peck-peck and magic save father

W
Widukind 31.03.20

Interestingly, if you give it under torture, and right to carry on a conversation with Meng, the Triss but do not have the most then tortured in a cabin of the envoy Meng (he's still passing by when Geralt with Triss only come to the house hunters on witches). And judging by the emotional assessment of events, what is Triss, it turns out that the choice is not so unambiguous as it seems at first glance. After suffering torture, it says that the nail will grow back and type nothing. But after the scene of torture of spy hunters in the house in the wall, Triss says that she is very bad

A
Alloriat Mrachnyy 31.03.20

You know, very simply, playing on hardcore, kill everyone. So I asked mengue, and then quietly left.

t
tokkii 31.03.20

strange, Triss torture is not allowed, all chopped down there, got some key and it got 90, - CZK, do Not know what reward is given for the old treasures.

K
Krrrva 31.03.20

Subjected, for the sake of information about the location of Buttercup. To be honest as it is not a pity it was

V
Verex69 31.03.20

Igrunov ignorance never ceases to amaze with the richness - never would have thought that some brainless head will come to write subjected to... It's not a typo; the letters are not next. This is even more surprising against the General contempt for the letter e.
In General, according to sokrovishem and other gems, the bulk of Igrunov or foreigners, for some reason to Express himself in Russian, or uneven-aged idiots who don't what make a gross error, no... they come up with these errors before the last losers think about it.

K
KonnorKaneway 31.03.20

I took the plot several times and never decided to give Triss under torture. These treasures are not worth.

N
Nina1988 31.03.20

Filled up this idiot mengue, and also his blockheads at once. Don't regret, was great fun.))