3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20 11:51 pm

If you were subjected to torture Triss? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many already have completed the quest the treasure of count reuveni, which follows a branch of the 3 choices:
1. To give Triss under torture.
2. To try to impose axi.
3. To reveal the masquerade.

If you chose the first option:
Spoilerless will start pulling nails, you'll take to the Inquisitor, then you will be able to wait until he asks you to sign in the torture chamber. If you waited, Triss will pull out all the nails on one hand, from the Inquisitor's something you'll learn about the Buttercup.
Triss after torture:
Second and Third:
Spoilerose lead to failure. You have to kill all the guards and look for evidence, nothing specific about Buttercup you will not know but will help you with this old acquaintance from the bath.

Personally, I went through all the options that make much sense to put Triss to the terrible torture I don't, so then I rebooted and chose the 2nd option.

UPD:

Spoiler
bacmag921
if you give Triss under torture, and to ask Meng about the treasure of Dykstra,then performing the task Brothers in arms.Novigrad! Dijkstra will help you financially for the fact that he learned where his money is.
And if you just killed everyone and did not ask about the treasure,Dijkstra poschlet you to you...
The only difference I noticed in these elections.
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Marquess
Triss wasn't Ian in order for it to survive

M
Marquess 31.03.20

dmitrians

she would like to spit on Geralt and Triss no, I have the same attitude

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Marquess
if you read the book - the variable to the view and realized that Triss does not know life , naive girl who reached for Geralt as a mentor , not a love

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

dmitrians
now let's not talk about the fact that the game is an independent work and the characters are a little different from their book prototypes...As your comment refers to I have written?

N
Niko71790 31.03.20

You know, that line of quests with the Treasury a vivid example of that in the game half of the quest (large-scale) has only the illusion of choice, because I choose all the same same, only different is happening. And it really sucks - even in the second part, which many haili and interfere with mud, this was not.
Although Yes, in the bigger picture everything is done decently and looks quite cool.

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

dmitrians
let's not forget that this is a game. Yes, and tastes of each are different.

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

Oleg Berlinov
I wrote about the book due to the fact that the book is full backstory of the life of Geralt , and the characters were done on prototypes of book options - all of their gaming activities can be understood by reading books , that's why I wrote about them - Triss is not who he claims to
well whatever , tastes really different for everyone

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

Amoral Cynic
so it was restored with magic,and completely remove the scars failed since wound she had very terrible(because she was declared dead and I think she's there hair lost(burned)they are also restored by magic).

N
Nohchik1ant 31.03.20

dmitrians
Full support!!!)))
P. S WITH you)))

d
dmitrians 31.03.20

bacmag921
pasib ))

M
Mad_est 31.03.20

You guys are not tired of each topic to try and tearing the veils in relation to Triss? Even in this topic, which simply asks: if you were Subjected to torture Triss, you manage again to bring everything to the same. Namely to srach: Triss vs Yennefer. Already spread out in the corners, select the girl you like and not try to impose their views on others.

m
molot1953 31.03.20

Mad_est
And those that do not give a shit,let them discuss,you could pass

M
Mad_est 31.03.20

molot1953
Could go past, but failed. To discuss it would be that if there were less arguments from opponents. As such, they are not available, so all rolled into srach.
PS: Your text is hard to read, correct spelling, please.

m
molot1953 31.03.20

MMad_est
Whoever said do not build of itself it is not clear who is stupid.And you care,let them that want it and discuss shit in your room )),and this is the Internet,something that I want to write,forget, and walk past next time

M
Mad_est 31.03.20

molot1953
I did here of themselves do not make, and certainly not intended to attempt to prohibit, to anyone or to write anything. And before you write advice to anyone about pass on the very follow your own advice.

P
Pirat-AC3 31.03.20

molot1953
Mad_est
even take all the discussions on pg, then maybe it will pull on srach. Hey, long time since the real mess was not. =)

m
molot1953 31.03.20

Mad_est
It would not be your useless comments,I would have passed ),how to drink ))

S
Serega666 31.03.20

Online war. Eeeh I love them. :)

A
Alamut95 31.03.20

I couldn't give it under torture, although she craved )

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.03.20

dmitrians
No, I just realized something. But I wrote that the elections in this quest, nor find any response in the future, which is very, very strange, what you told me: And if you read the book...apparently by mistake replied to me (I have alerts on pg popped your comment), in General some sort of mistake.