3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abe2009 31.03.20 11:53 pm

Questions on Advances (Left 4 Dead 2)

guys and th for the weapon blijnego combat tonfa nepoymu
219 Comments
Sort by:
S
SilentBob 31.03.20

I litsuha, however, each time you exit steam profile is completely reset stats and achievements. well at least in-game achievements remain, but once there and cleared.

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

I litsuha, the fact of the matter is that with the trims site lost, but in the game everything is in place.

j
joxxy 31.03.20

Wait. Eventually probably correct.

-
-ZAR- 31.03.20

One clown can kick up to 4 times. Just gotta be sure he is... nose.

R
Romalien 31.03.20

Damn, it's still not fixed...

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

And hardly correct......by the way there is not only the achievements but also the lost statistiska ALL. Also, how much you played for 2 weeks.

R
Romalien 31.03.20

Correct, correct. Even the Americans are sounding the alarm.

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

Well have to wait for patches, but for now to play just for fun. I have half of the achievements was opened, and quite rare. But to earn them again no problem.

R
Romalien 31.03.20

And who managed to earn a Sob story?

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

I got the chance. With bots passed the first time. The main thing that was not impassable accidents.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

And who managed to earn a Sob story?--I managed the first time).

U
Ulman 31.03.20

Regarding the achievement where you have 3 minutes to pass the bridge.I could not get this achievement because absolutely no one was running after me and in the end nothing came of it...Tried with bots,so they, too, were in a stupor and didn't even do his famous Chrono-jump...

And then I did so.Went to a single game,introduced in the console (~) Kick Rochelle Kick Coach Kick Nick (I was Ellis(Ellis Kick)).After that I started just proryvatsya across the bridge alone.Achivement me.Only do not say it's cheating,because Kikov bots I on the contrary complicate your life many times.

And now my question.
How to get the achievement Thunder Gromoll?Beat him with a bat when he was hitting a nigga and still not received.

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

Do not have to open the console. You can switch the difficulty on expert, shoot bots, switch the difficulty to easy and battle.

I think the whole team needs to beat the hand weapons.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

People and how to achieve the back? Is it real?

R
Romalien 31.03.20

BestPro777 It's not real, this is elementary))) curve Jump, and jump )if you're lucky, jump on the second) But the well-coordinated team and another.
Аlbert Wesker also this game challenging, while you run this machine you need to kill it in a dogfight.
PS Achivki not spisyvaetsya! FIXED!

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

Anyone managed to get the first company on the expert?

B
Basset 31.03.20

The missing achievements.

Well,I went 3 and 1 campaign on expert(the Dead center and my favorite Swapm Fever).I can say that the father center very Very long suffered,but lucky because of the bug,the tank got stuck in the tree.And the swamp fever easy,just need to know where to sit(2nd floor, left room,punched the floor and zombies are front and rear 2 on front 2 in the back,from the tank run on the street,if not the Molotov then it is unlikely you will win(you have 3 Molotov,tanks will 3,2 the wave running with 2 tanks.)

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

In the grandfather center mine on the 3rd map broken spawn waves of zombies, it was too often the waves are

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Romalien-And how to jump? It seems while the survivors were cut down, not jump off! Given the fact that the butt of the Jockey is not beaten NEVER achieve becomes UNREAL.

R
Romalien 31.03.20

To jump like control, it did more than 70 percent. bought the game, so navertyvat)