3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abe2009 31.03.20 11:53 pm

Questions on Advances (Left 4 Dead 2)

guys and th for the weapon blijnego combat tonfa nepoymu
219 Comments
Sort by:
t
the_only_panic 31.03.20

what nonsense, to raise under adrenaline you can at least one, at least from the ground, even hanging, though the bot - not after frendly fire, and thunder burglars usually do by accident when he ran, but not picked up, 1 kick easily, only not to watch for and even with friends in the giveaway difficult. anyone who has got clean it was unexpected))

L
Link Parkin[x] 31.03.20

the_only_panic
Just noticed.I got it when stood in the corner and fought off zombies katana,then BAM,I look achievement!

S
ShpRot 31.03.20

All QQ))
Tell me how to save a gnome from the carnival: I won the target shooting and what to do not know.

R
RAbies. 31.03.20

You have to escape with it by helicopter

S
ShpRot 31.03.20

ATP))
I'm so steamed)

0L1V3R 31.03.20

thread who throw a complete list of these accomplishments in Russian,and that the incentive has updated the game and all in English

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

update again

j
joxxy 31.03.20

Here http://www.l4dclub.ru/Dostijeniya-Left-4-Dead-2.html

v
vladF_Pro.Gta 31.03.20

Hello! About the achievements me a question. I opened 31 of 50. One of those achievements that are the survivors in the campaigns network I have only a Tank-Burger, there is STILL something to prove(to go left the parish and dark carnival), the present case and thunder smashed(although when he ran at me at the concert I his guitar nailed but not counted). Question to achieve the far away where you need to run 80 feet. Where is the best to run? Thanks in advance. And what about the warmer of hearts was an accident. In sheds around ubeida friend died I stood in the sanctuary 15 seconds left was injected with adrenaline and revived him. Ready! Thanks in advance for the answer.

.Messiah. 31.03.20

To run 80 feet?If I'm not mistaken,you have the charger(bully)rush the survivors(preferably to do it in 1 Chapter in 1 episode) and to push it 80 feet.Better on the long balcony,I don't know,I don't have the game.

j
joxxy 31.03.20

Владf
The Shopping Center opened on this achievement. There is just room enough.

M
MadSKWIREL 31.03.20

Don't know what finally to create a theme?! There achivy simple, all already taken)

v
vladF_Pro.Gta 31.03.20

MadSKWIREL
Don't know what finally to create a theme?! There achivy simple, all already taken)

Know that not all experts like you, I can't take another 19 and ask for help. I can't survive in the game on expert while current master. For example, the tank-Burger me by force, but this is currently the case and still HAVE something to prove. So not all achivy there is simple as you say(at least for me)

M
MadSKWIREL 31.03.20

Владf
Achievements in the game are very light, falling each second. The only thing in my opinion two difficult Akiva is Warmer Hearts (take a friend and do) and the intruder (doing the same). HAVE something to PROVE takes very easy and fun if you have a team, it is very difficult - when you play left-wing types and even noobies to boot. I met with two dudes and they went through all the campaign. So look for your team, you can write to Steam, if that will help pass (nick the Incentive is the same as in PG).

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

I have almost all achivy is already there. And they all light. There is only one: Strength in numbers, friends gathered, looking for buy Tim and nefiga not find=(. At the moment this achivu to impossible.

j
joxxy 31.03.20

And what must be done?

M
MadSKWIREL 31.03.20

BestPro777 You're right! I was very lucky with this achiva. I took it in the collection: caught in short some nobuki, the two merged after the first round, the two remained to the end. However, you won achivami and took the rest of the team) So, what to do this achivami complete)

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

And I'm on your where this achivami want to do? Of course in the Collecting. But the trouble is, friends gather, and command the right can not find. 30 min sat and nefiga. Although played like 10,000 people.
ASSАSSIN--Trims all written. Akiva: Strength in numbers.

j
joxxy 31.03.20

Have seen... the achievements I have also not opened.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 31.03.20

Its quite difficult to open.