3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abe2009 31.03.20 11:53 pm

Questions on Advances (Left 4 Dead 2)

guys and th for the weapon blijnego combat tonfa nepoymu
219 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 31.03.20

hmm .. kakieto glitches stim perhaps I went just an hour nazd - 0\50 is open,schA go 19\50 - as it was.

B
Basset 31.03.20

What is there unrealistic in this adivce about aceea,here's the plan-you have to attack command(say 4 Boomer puked on,the loader pushes the part well and the jockey jumps on somebody,if there's still spider is generally easy to put.And it can be different if the exact same situation then you can take 2 second to run and to approach pukey(he certainly shoves the butt)it'll kick and run away safely.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Romalien-Everything! Got this achivu! Now I'm interested in achieving Tank Burger and Thunder Thugs.....how to get them? I kind of already killed the bully melee weapons but achivu did not give(.

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

Mine also returned to the place.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tigor/stats/L4D2?tab=achievements

Nada now pass hands only.

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

Went to global statistics. The achievement of Heartburn received 107% of the players. The pirates are on the March =)

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

TIgor4eg--you received achivu Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter??

T
TIgor4eg 31.03.20

You just need to kill all the bots, and then run without paying attention to anything. I went through it alone, but the mesh will be easier.

To kill bots, you need to switch the game to expert, shoot, and then return it easy.

U
Ulman 31.03.20

Another tip how to easily get the achievement.At this time, And one.
So.Need again a single player (or the company but with 3 bots).Do: after opening the door of the plane you need to immediately run to the left (not outside,but inside the plane!).There is a chair.You need to sit down immediately behind the last seat to the zombies running out of the door did you get here.Bots, you will start crowding around you,and most of the zombies will attack them,because they're blocking a road to you.The only one who could ruin everything-Plevelich,but the chance of its occurrence is low.

About Tank Burger.Here are all relatively simple:4 players take weapons and bludgeoning at the same time the Tank until,until he will fall down on the ground.The difficulty lies only to FORCE all players to start pounding the Tank and not run and otstrelivaetsya.

R
Romalien 31.03.20

So, Thunder get so Trashed it's hard but possible. Get Goons to run on KGO else (Preferably on yourself) And your goal is to become sideways from where it will run. And manage to kill him with Millie. The point is that the idea should be to shoot other players, and you will strike a decisive blow.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Thank you for the advice. We will be trying).

B
Basset 31.03.20

Tank Burger to can be alone.The parish map 1(kikiam bots),the place where an overturned truck on the road,there can be light maneuvers to deceive the tank and stumbles him.It is desirable to have apteczka/tablet and a guitar.

N
Named01 31.03.20

Performed 43/50 achievements, some are unable to perform
-----------------------
The quick and the dead
Relive 10 of disabled Survivors while under the influence of adrenaline.

- felled zombie team, they're laying.... inject the adrenaline - raising them - and in the achievements of 0/10 has anyone done this?
-----------
Thunder thugs
Kill the Thug melee weapons, while he rushes to the victim.

- Can anyone advise how to do this?
-----------
Taran
Playing for a Burglar to break through a whole group of enemies in one leap.

- well, it's all trouble :( the maximum of 3-Oh was obtained
-----------
Thirst to kill
In the game in survival mode, get a medal using only melee weapons.

- held on hand-to-hand weapons for more than 10min, got 3 medals and no achievement
-----------

Thanks in advance :)

N
Named01 31.03.20

The quick and the dead and killing

performed

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Bassett--What an overturned truck on the first map in the Chapter the Arrival??

B
Basset 31.03.20

Well with a trailer.The back of the bar(where music plays).There is still a car and a bus.

W
WerV0lf13 31.03.20

Romalien
+1 - when he runs at you to kill him easier=)
* he got achivu randomly, with a katana on expert in realism - bot blunted: started to razganata, being half dead, a meter away from me=)

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Bassett--the first map in the Parish as far as I know the tank will not appear even on expert...to say nothing about the easy or normal?))

S
Samokha 31.03.20

Hello to all)

I got 35 achievements. Here is a list acepow I got:
Midnight rider, Razyarenny a southerner, a skilled bargain Hunter, Meteorologist, Burning bridges
Only hands, Killer, massacre of the innocents, Chain of command
The walking Arsenal, the smell of Singed, the Plan for raschlenenie, Infectious tank, and an Eerie menagerie, Dead in the water
Robbery zombie, Clown-Ada, Fried Piper, Heartburn, the Trip is canceled, Gromki thugs(got by accident, it's not difficult, really), Osoboi, the sound of the Gong, Saving the dwarves(the first time), Sob story(the first time), Silent violence, the Massacre on the bridge(thanks for the tip TIgor4eg), a Skilled rider was Traveling so much that all the sweat, the champion of spitting, Spat helped the other, meat Hammer, In a distant way
The thirst to kill, Good Hunting for collectors

By the way... anyone able to help with ativam Tank Burger?

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Samokha--Stop multiposting!

B
Basset 31.03.20

BestPro777 if you play on the console or simply not played L4D2 that I think and say is not necessary.There are 4 ways to get 1 tank on the map:

1 Cevo server aka a server without pharmacies and with the tank on each map(XS I saw only one without any pharmacies and defibulation)
2 rush,when you rush kickem all bots.
3 to Go just perfectly with no loss of HP
4 write in the console the name of the maps and connect and write sv_cheats 1 z_spawn tank