3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abe2009 31.03.20 11:53 pm

Questions on Advances (Left 4 Dead 2)

guys and th for the weapon blijnego combat tonfa nepoymu
219 Comments
Sort by:
-
-ZAR- 31.03.20

1 Site already on L4D2 patched? Hood.
2 - 50%/50%
3 - ))))
4 - do not get it. Even if you think that you have to write sv_cheats 1, z_spawn tank sv_cheats 0. At the same time, as soon as the tank zapounidis, he'll go right back to you. Challenge maps through the console made specifically for testing cards.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Basset-I Play on a PC-license. You can put a lot of screenshots of the Campaign the Arrivalis the first card. Tank there!!! 100% His appearance appears current on Expert or Master on the second card. PS. 4)=BAN.

W
WerV0lf13 31.03.20

Item 4 can cause the phenomenon of VAC: it comes in a black hoodie and a scythe to your account:)

p.s.
We need people who want to (and can!!!) to go through a bunch of Expert+realism... And Yes has filled 44 achivy:)

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

WerV0lf13--Such people is clearly not enough. Well, who wants to sit 4-5 hours in a row??))

B
Basset 31.03.20

BestPro777

If you've ever played on cevo-versus-servers in L4D then I think you would not say that 100% do not be a tank.And by the way,option 4 will really cause evil VAC:DD + kik bots are not considered for their death and a bad team (ie if you kill bots on normal is going to go that one tank is clearly not and if they kick the Director thinks that 3 bot have 100 HP,well if it is on easy then you have 90 HP.Olya with such a health tank 99% will be).

-ZAR-

Cevo there but clogged all the time((( And by the way, cevo can earn in the campaign,but there is one very funny bug.

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Basset--even I do not quite understand what you wrote. In any case, you have at least two living players.....1 to fill up the tank melee weapons unreal, even on easy (if he doesn't get stuck of course))).

S
Samokha 31.03.20

BestPro777

Why stop??

S
Samokha 31.03.20

Аlbert Wesker

On account of the achievement And on one wing..

Saw this video on YouTube. Plevelich appears, however rarely, but it happens.

I have a question, I went like this:

Opened the door, sat down behind the seats. None of the zombies didn't hurt me. Got off the plane, nobody touched me. Achievement is not given.. the problem may be when achievements give? After leaving the aircraft or at the end of the level?

B
BestPro777 31.03.20

Samokha-Enough Multiposting! Click the button edit and combine your posts but don't write twice the message!

S
Samokha 31.03.20

So?

And anyway, who bothers? :)

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

How to get the achievement ''warmer hearts'' raised and bots and players but does not count

S
Samokha 31.03.20

The same problem that The Dr.MOHCTP

R
Romalien 31.03.20

Like FL. the current battle to get Mona.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

In the battle and tried

G
Gidraponik 31.03.20

people help as the tank secuarity cold steel has tried many times and nothing happens(

S
SilentBob 31.03.20

Gidraponik
The tank can't shoot at all, i.e. the whole team needs to hit with melee weapons. I recommend to find srever the difficulty easy/normal with both full and in advance to warn everybody to not shoot at the tank. I achivku this and got

M
Max_man95 31.03.20

nobody knows, get achievements bug fixed?

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

the problem with warmer hearts is not a problem, we need a little longer in the shelter to sit and then to go to revive
PS. 50 of 50

W
WerV0lf13 31.03.20

Monster:) But I do it (Heartwarmer) all the way to can't=( Door closed/open considered or not?

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

Kill the survivors come to the shelter are waiting for a bit (20 seconds to be sure) and go animate