3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 01.10.19 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Well tell
137 Comments
Sort by:
c
crabCore 01.10.19

Well tell

m
moblin 01.10.19

The game is good. Animation. Boevka pleasant, but is immediately put hard for die quickly and Makhach beautiful (I want longer to kick mobs).
Personally, my rating 8.5 out of 10.
-0.5 for the duration. (the case when you want esche)
-0.5 for invisible walls. For example, in the beginning, before the bridge you can go to sea and run into a wall. It would be better, that wasn't there and she just drowned.
-0.5 partly the point, namely to the environment is not very. Otherwise, the dialogue is good.
Optimize on top. DSR campaign is not working in the game. To select 4K it gives, but since the fps does not change that what FulHD 120 4K 120 (xD), looks like it raises higher FulHD though 4K writes.
Also the game has a photo mode, but personally I'm not a fan to take screenshots and basically never use, so who is rushing this thing out there is where carousing.

S
SaveX3 01.10.19

Ansel works, pleasantly surprised.

E
Eraser27 01.10.19

Boevka beautiful, but a lot of the legwork.

T
Twichi 01.10.19

A lot of legwork and a little waste if I had to describe in 3 words the Simulator of going schizophrenic
one of the advantages is a graph, plot, optimization, gameplay mechanics and atmosphere, minus the running and drawdown fps in some places. Play a solid 8 out of 10

m
moblin 01.10.19

The game is good. Animation. Boevka pleasant, but is immediately put hard for die quickly and Makhach beautiful (I want longer to kick mobs).
Personally, my rating 8.5 out of 10.
-0.5 for the duration. (the case when you want esche)
-0.5 for invisible walls. For example, in the beginning, before the bridge you can go to sea and run into a wall. It would be better, that wasn't there and she just drowned.
-0.5 partly the point, namely to the environment is not very. Otherwise, the dialogue is good.
Optimize on top. DSR campaign is not working in the game. To select 4K it gives, but since the fps does not change that what FulHD 120 4K 120 (xD), looks like it raises higher FulHD though 4K writes.
Also the game has a photo mode, but personally I'm not a fan to take screenshots and basically never use, so who is rushing this thing out there is where carousing.

S
SaveX3 01.10.19

Ansel works, pleasantly surprised.

E
Eraser27 01.10.19

Boevka beautiful, but a lot of the legwork.

T
Twichi 01.10.19

A lot of legwork and a little waste if I had to describe in 3 words the Simulator of going schizophrenic
one of the advantages is a graph, plot, optimization, gameplay mechanics and atmosphere, minus the running and drawdown fps in some places. Play a solid 8 out of 10

S
Shkudi 01.10.19

Played for a couple of hours. The first thing I can say: quitting dernovy and third-party publishers went to the game only benefit. Once it is clear that developed were sure that they were doing and what result will come out in the end. As a result, out of a good indie project for Celtic (Scandinavian) topics. Psychologists and people suffering from mental illness will certainly like this game;)
What are the advantages in my opinion of the game:
1) Who loves Celtic (Scandinavian) mythology don't pass it by - game is just teeming with it
2) Graphics - it is just gorgeous fits into the local surroundings, particularly pleasing color palette
3) the Main character is a young girl who suffers from neither innate nor acquired from schizophrenia, the reason of which apparently is a tumor ( not undertake to say precisely, as it is not totally game). She empathize and sympathize, and the more you get used to the role.
4) Sound - it is good, we recommend playing with headphones.
5) a Kind of hardcore mode
6) Optimization - what can I say, once again convinced that the game is without Denovo is on the head or two above the games that came with it. No wild drawdowns, or Frisians I personally have not noticed (and judging by the fun the game is more than optimized).
Short summary: TAKE it! or pump (if bad).

S
Shkudi 01.10.19

Played for a couple of hours. The first thing I can say: quitting dernovy and third-party publishers went to the game only benefit. Once it is clear that developed were sure that they were doing and what result will come out in the end. As a result, out of a good indie project for Celtic (Scandinavian) topics. Psychologists and people suffering from mental illness will certainly like this game;)
What are the advantages in my opinion of the game:
1) Who loves Celtic (Scandinavian) mythology don't pass it by - game is just teeming with it
2) Graphics - it is just gorgeous fits into the local surroundings, particularly pleasing color palette
3) the Main character is a young girl who suffers from neither innate nor acquired from schizophrenia, the reason of which apparently is a tumor ( not undertake to say precisely, as it is not totally game). She empathize and sympathize, and the more you get used to the role.
4) Sound - it is good, we recommend playing with headphones.
5) a Kind of hardcore mode
6) Optimization - what can I say, once again convinced that the game is without Denovo is on the head or two above the games that came with it. No wild drawdowns, or Frisians I personally have not noticed (and judging by the fun the game is more than optimized).
Short summary: TAKE it! or pump (if bad).

A
Anglerfish 01.10.19

Pretentious and extremely soap beginline kintz. Why do these games (that is games that play to do and not to press the button forward and occasionally use) - XS, because to play there is not in that.
Like except that the fans of virtual walk (because it is impossible to do this live) and unpretentious subjects, where, if anything, everything can be explained by psychosis.

PySy. By the way, whether the actress they've gone bad, or animators from the Andromeda emerged, but the mimicry of glavgeroy the roots cut off completely and the glass bulging eyes, resulting in her simply don't believe.

a
agula98 01.10.19

The usual pass project, is not playing nothing to lose. Developers are never good games and I did and this time I didn't. The fight for swipe puzzle boring, but the trick with deleting saves all nonsense. Well, that is not bought.

A
Anglerfish 01.10.19

Pretentious and extremely soap beginline kintz. Why do these games (that is games that play to do and not to press the button forward and occasionally use) - XS, because to play there is not in that.
Like except that the fans of virtual walk (because it is impossible to do this live) and unpretentious subjects, where, if anything, everything can be explained by psychosis.

PySy. By the way, whether the actress they've gone bad, or animators from the Andromeda emerged, but the mimicry of glavgeroy the roots cut off completely and the glass bulging eyes, resulting in her simply don't believe.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

The atmosphere the game is much like the series of books the Warrior from Dean Anderson, but there the heroine struggled with Hel over the soul of her daughter - the same decay and hopelessness with a small spark of hope.

a
agula98 01.10.19

The usual pass project, is not playing nothing to lose. Developers are never good games and I did and this time I didn't. The fight for swipe puzzle boring, but the trick with deleting saves all nonsense. Well, that is not bought.

B
Beirut 01.10.19

The game is a corridor, running for around 30 min - 5 min battle and repeat until the end
Like Ninja Theory is doing 4 LCA and experience in boevka should be in bulk, it is strange that did just that......
PS More like a demo of the engine anril than for the game

R
Richards 01.10.19

In my opinion the game is a masterpiece, given that it's indie, sharpened by a good story.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

The atmosphere the game is much like the series of books the Warrior from Dean Anderson, but there the heroine struggled with Hel over the soul of her daughter - the same decay and hopelessness with a small spark of hope.

B
BaYEK_ 01.10.19

As for me, the game flew))