3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 01.10.19 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Well tell
137 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 01.10.19

Kintz-myltse for 3 hours.

B
Beirut 01.10.19

The game is a corridor, running for around 30 min - 5 min battle and repeat until the end
Like Ninja Theory is doing 4 LCA and experience in boevka should be in bulk, it is strange that did just that......
PS More like a demo of the engine anril than for the game

K
Kryogen 01.10.19

The game for consoles and tablets of reminded me of Infinity Blade on the iPhone LOL, also are stupid, and then some kind of fight, do not understand the rave reviews about the game, management is still poor.

R
Richards 01.10.19

In my opinion the game is a masterpiece, given that it's indie, sharpened by a good story.

B
BaYEK_ 01.10.19

As for me, the game flew))

i
inad 01.10.19

Kintz-myltse for 3 hours.

K
Kryogen 01.10.19

The game for consoles and tablets of reminded me of Infinity Blade on the iPhone LOL, also are stupid, and then some kind of fight, do not understand the rave reviews about the game, management is still poor.

S
Snite_Poerti 01.10.19

Very difficult to put a competent assessment after the passage, but the impression I have extremely mixed.
I liked the concept of ASMR in this game, quite unusual and well executed. Very fond of these cute and funny voice in the mind of the main character, also greatly enjoyed the live performance of the actors during cutscenes and boss battles were pretty epic.
I did not like the main character itself.First, she looks, to put it mildly, not so hot (but the appearance of the Eloi Horizon: Zero Dawn lot worse, so not so bad). I was also annoyed that the whole game gg constantly bared teeth - is it so hard damn to cover his teeth with lips? Anyway her behavior I was more annoyed or crying loudly or yelling at someone. I too have had enough with all sorts of drama where ever some women whine and I was so tired of that (if the character was sexier then empathy from me it would be more, let's say Lara Croft looked amazing and I really felt sorry for them).
Another huge drawback for me was the positioning of the sound. Why it was necessary to make basic dialogues were reproduced only in the left ear? All the main monologues of the heroine was in my left ear and it was so frustrating (if this basic information then let it be in both speakers, because I hate to take the old one ear). Then when us started to say the man is the main antagonist, he started talking in the right speaker that I relaxed.
Oh and a big minus for me was the gameplay itself. My God, the first half of the game to overcome it was generally not easy. Very slow walking, standing riddles in search of gathering by the camera. Very little of the fighting. It seemed to me very little. (And then at the end of the game just enemies began to spawn more and all). All the same, from the makers of Enslaved and DmC and I was waiting for something more energetic.
To summarize, I am aware that this game is a small Studio that made the game his own money and took the risk. And I want indie of such a plan (I would say this game AA class) go out often, because indie pixel slag I do not digest (except for a couple of games like To the moon, papers please). And I want to have the game paid off and the Studio of the developer was all good, because I'm waiting for them to cool new projects)
7.5 out of 10

A
Aips95 01.10.19

The game is really for fans of simulation walk. The first part of the game has a lot of walking and that the most unpleasant - to solve one and the same mystery in different scenery. As the heroine of enter she constantly hears voices. It can be used, though annoying in the beginning(not like when I rustling under the hand), then even beginning to be comfortable - they know what to do. A jacket I really liked, not to say that it's varied, but beautiful. If you are attentive then you begin to understand that
Spoilertastic heroine is under the impression from stories of crazed servant whom she met in the woods.
In General, despite interesting moments, the developers often go too far with the repetition of the same action.

S
Snite_Poerti 01.10.19

Very difficult to put a competent assessment after the passage, but the impression I have extremely mixed.
I liked the concept of ASMR in this game, quite unusual and well executed. Very fond of these cute and funny voice in the mind of the main character, also greatly enjoyed the live performance of the actors during cutscenes and boss battles were pretty epic.
I did not like the main character itself.First, she looks, to put it mildly, not so hot (but the appearance of the Eloi Horizon: Zero Dawn lot worse, so not so bad). I was also annoyed that the whole game gg constantly bared teeth - is it so hard damn to cover his teeth with lips? Anyway her behavior I was more annoyed or crying loudly or yelling at someone. I too have had enough with all sorts of drama where ever some women whine and I was so tired of that (if the character was sexier then empathy from me it would be more, let's say Lara Croft looked amazing and I really felt sorry for them).
Another huge drawback for me was the positioning of the sound. Why it was necessary to make basic dialogues were reproduced only in the left ear? All the main monologues of the heroine was in my left ear and it was so frustrating (if this basic information then let it be in both speakers, because I hate to take the old one ear). Then when us started to say the man is the main antagonist, he started talking in the right speaker that I relaxed.
Oh and a big minus for me was the gameplay itself. My God, the first half of the game to overcome it was generally not easy. Very slow walking, standing riddles in search of gathering by the camera. Very little of the fighting. It seemed to me very little. (And then at the end of the game just enemies began to spawn more and all). All the same, from the makers of Enslaved and DmC and I was waiting for something more energetic.
To summarize, I am aware that this game is a small Studio that made the game his own money and took the risk. And I want indie of such a plan (I would say this game AA class) go out often, because indie pixel slag I do not digest (except for a couple of games like To the moon, papers please). And I want to have the game paid off and the Studio of the developer was all good, because I'm waiting for them to cool new projects)
7.5 out of 10

A
Aips95 01.10.19

The game is really for fans of simulation walk. The first part of the game has a lot of walking and that the most unpleasant - to solve one and the same mystery in different scenery. As the heroine of enter she constantly hears voices. It can be used, though annoying in the beginning(not like when I rustling under the hand), then even beginning to be comfortable - they know what to do. A jacket I really liked, not to say that it's varied, but beautiful. If you are attentive then you begin to understand that
Spoilertastic heroine is under the impression from stories of crazed servant whom she met in the woods.
In General, despite interesting moments, the developers often go too far with the repetition of the same action.

B
Bombardirovschik 01.10.19

Simulator walk for lovers of Norse mythology.
Graphics is not to say that super straight, I don't know why many from her flow.
If the heroine is drawn really well the environment is average, the texture is also not distinguished quality and at the approach of look at E to the stones and all the walls there is fierce stuff, and could do at least the important objects of the type of stones and gates with high detail. especially since the game is terrible corridor.
Battle banal but also not to say that shit, the very mechanics of chetyrekhkomnatnaya as in the Witcher and many other slashers, looks quite nice but the enemies are primitive and in the end the fight made purely for beauty and razbavki walk. type of look, we have here not only a simulator of the walk.
with regards to graphics is a fucking blur, soap, effects really annoying, again it feels like the game is in 720p with upscale
Maybe they wanted to disguise the environment, that do not Shine detail, XS.
In short, strictly for lovers atmosphere and stories , gameplay there is almost no, but in excess of psychedelics, and a sort of bad trip when he ate the wrong mushrooms and instead of the fan depressuha they received and the type of spiders crawling on you. Or is it delirium tremens. the essence is the same.
ATMOSPHERE but if you love gamplay here with this serious problem.

k
killername 01.10.19

Well I can tell You ladies and gentlemen - in my opinion the game is g..o, removed half an hour after installation.
The character is ugly and crazy woman, went where in the hell to look for his boy.

For a half hour of the game was 3 minutes fighting, the rest of the time stupid Walker on a linear world, solve jigsaw puzzles, Yes listen to the hogwash that there are.

The graphics is good but gameplay is not catchy, boring.

3 out of 10

B
Bombardirovschik 01.10.19

Simulator walk for lovers of Norse mythology.
Graphics is not to say that super straight, I don't know why many from her flow.
If the heroine is drawn really well the environment is average, the texture is also not distinguished quality and at the approach of look at E to the stones and all the walls there is fierce stuff, and could do at least the important objects of the type of stones and gates with high detail. especially since the game is terrible corridor.
Battle banal but also not to say that shit, the very mechanics of chetyrekhkomnatnaya as in the Witcher and many other slashers, looks quite nice but the enemies are primitive and in the end the fight made purely for beauty and razbavki walk. type of look, we have here not only a simulator of the walk.
with regards to graphics is a fucking blur, soap, effects really annoying, again it feels like the game is in 720p with upscale
Maybe they wanted to disguise the environment, that do not Shine detail, XS.
In short, strictly for lovers atmosphere and stories , gameplay there is almost no, but in excess of psychedelics, and a sort of bad trip when he ate the wrong mushrooms and instead of the fan depressuha they received and the type of spiders crawling on you. Or is it delirium tremens. the essence is the same.
ATMOSPHERE but if you love gamplay here with this serious problem.

k
killername 01.10.19

Well I can tell You ladies and gentlemen - in my opinion the game is g..o, removed half an hour after installation.
The character is ugly and crazy woman, went where in the hell to look for his boy.

For a half hour of the game was 3 minutes fighting, the rest of the time stupid Walker on a linear world, solve jigsaw puzzles, Yes listen to the hogwash that there are.

The graphics is good but gameplay is not catchy, boring.

3 out of 10

c
crabCore 01.10.19

I noticed a pattern. Low grades are those who the game was not expecting, but just went to your favorite torrent tracker, I looked at news, downloaded and estimated. Else to explain the barrage of criticism the sitting room, a La played for half an hour - the game shit I can't, because the game development was conducted so openly, that to find fault with any aspect of the game is just silly - the developers in the 29-year diaries you all about the game espically, released a bunch of trailers. Moreover, the developers have repeatedly said that they do not try to adapt to every player that this is not a mass product, and the game which they want to do, without third-party publishing instructions. Everything that was promised is fulfilled. I personally watched the game from the announcement and I got what I expected. In the case of Hellblade any high expectations, simply can not be.
Therefore, all have not played advise not to take seriously all of these reviews spirit 3 out of 10, boring. Try it yourself, you can even download the pirates, and if you like it support the developers of the ruble, the benefit is it costs quite penny.

c
crabCore 01.10.19

I noticed a pattern. Low grades are those who the game was not expecting, but just went to your favorite torrent tracker, I looked at news, downloaded and estimated. Else to explain the barrage of criticism the sitting room, a La played for half an hour - the game shit I can't, because the game development was conducted so openly, that to find fault with any aspect of the game is just silly - the developers in the 29-year diaries you all about the game espically, released a bunch of trailers. Moreover, the developers have repeatedly said that they do not try to adapt to every player that this is not a mass product, and the game which they want to do, without third-party publishing instructions. Everything that was promised is fulfilled. I personally watched the game from the announcement and I got what I expected. In the case of Hellblade any high expectations, simply can not be.
Therefore, all have not played advise not to take seriously all of these reviews spirit 3 out of 10, boring. Try it yourself, you can even download the pirates, and if you like it support the developers of the ruble, the benefit is it costs quite penny.

b
bukowski 01.10.19

Good optimization, good graphics, beautiful rendering of nature and weather effects. The plot, overall, not very exciting, but it serves to interest the player. The atmosphere of madness and psychosis passed good enough and just the right amount — no more, no less. The combat system is quite colorful, but there's little variety and it's pretty boring quickly. The main plus of the game, but that's just me — it's literally oozing from every pixel of the Scandinavian mythology. For those who slowly explores the locations and listening to the voices in my head, the game will be a real treasure trove of Norse myths.
Of the minuses can be noted a very strange animation of the main character (can't say that it is bad, but too scary she just rolled eyes and open mouth), the slowness of Hiking combined with, at times, an excess of action (10 minutes walk and 15 minutes of fighting this slow pace boring and soon makes you want to finish faster) and, of course, the ubiquitous riddles in the style of the find a snag in the form of a member and put some stencil — too many of them that sometimes brings boredom, irritation, and causes immediately shut down the game.
I'd bet 6.5-7 out of 10. Graphics, optimization, natural beauty, ambience, entertaining combat system and a sensible, frugal attitude to mythology are a plus; animation, slowness, and experimental mystery — a definite minus.
Overall, the game at once.

b
bukowski 01.10.19

Good optimization, good graphics, beautiful rendering of nature and weather effects. The plot, overall, not very exciting, but it serves to interest the player. The atmosphere of madness and psychosis passed good enough and just the right amount — no more, no less. The combat system is quite colorful, but there's little variety and it's pretty boring quickly. The main plus of the game, but that's just me — it's literally oozing from every pixel of the Scandinavian mythology. For those who slowly explores the locations and listening to the voices in my head, the game will be a real treasure trove of Norse myths.
Of the minuses can be noted a very strange animation of the main character (can't say that it is bad, but too scary she just rolled eyes and open mouth), the slowness of Hiking combined with, at times, an excess of action (10 minutes walk and 15 minutes of fighting this slow pace boring and soon makes you want to finish faster) and, of course, the ubiquitous riddles in the style of the find a snag in the form of a member and put some stencil — too many of them that sometimes brings boredom, irritation, and causes immediately shut down the game.
I'd bet 6.5-7 out of 10. Graphics, optimization, natural beauty, ambience, entertaining combat system and a sensible, frugal attitude to mythology are a plus; animation, slowness, and experimental mystery — a definite minus.
Overall, the game at once.

F
FallenGhost 01.10.19

Played for several hours, and some impressions.

Probably the most important feature of Hellblade is the atmosphere. The game represents a severe bad trip. These constant voices in my head of the heroine, contrary to what they say and a sharp change of intonation. However after a few hours they get bored, because the game has specific posts(don't know how else to call them) that interact with them tell different stories(as I understand it, the history of the land on which we are) and you have to read them at the bottom, and subtitles votes at the top. Plus, the player hears a narrative voice and inner voice. All together it was a little distracting, because in addition to listen to it/read has yet to play.

Speaking of gameplay - it seems that there is noticeably smaller than the psychedelic cut-scenes. For watch them too often and a lot. Cannot even call it an interactive movie, because there you have to keep your hands on the keys, so that at the right time to react and press them. There is no such. The gameplay consists of constant running around (which is initially too much and it is annoying), puzzles, and combat system. Puzzles are mostly of the same type, but at some point stupid is not clear what to do. Regarding the combat system - it is, as already expressed here, above, is reminiscent of Infinity Blade for Apple devices. But this does not mean that it is bad, but rather looks fresh and good(for PC and Consoles).

The graphics are pleasing to the eye, can not be said about the facial expressions of the main character. Her constant stupid look with the glass bulging eyes and teeth out all the spoils. Despite the fact that the actress looks normal. Interface in the game at all. Would not hurt to add a health bar bosses. Optimization is good, on my bucket - Hairdryer 9550 x4, 5GB RAM, and a GTX660 with comptom play on low settings.

In General, a game for lovers of psychosis and incoherent storytelling. Hellblade is not like everyone, because as I pointed out above - the game is not rich. The game is not addictive at all, and after two hours her you just want to turn it off, because is very monotonous. To place again I will definitely not. A AAA project - the game does not particularly like indie, just super, as they should be.