3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 01.10.19 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Well tell
137 Comments
Sort by:
a
alanrose 01.10.19

Indie with a bunch of bugs that no time will have to recheck from the beginning, if you do not pass it in one sitting.

P
Pravdorub2018 01.10.19

Great game,very original and unusual flow and interchange of narrative stories.Even can not believe that this is an indie project.The rest of the publishers any pseudo AAA games is a long time to learn.

P
Puzaa 01.10.19

If the game razberet to pieces, then get out sores, but it will be one sore stuck it monotonous gameplay, but there are fat, BUT. When will pass (pass) the game, then razberet game on mechanical parts as the watch is not desirable. Haven't been in this game about which not ashamed to say ART. Great povestvovanie. Well-written script. The sound does its job, atmosphere of taskbar just. Well, the directing Oscar just. The game is excellent.
p/s Yes the game has problems with bugs, sometimes the fps with its not high-tech graphics but good gameplay I would like more Yes, and more diverse.

S
Shkudi 01.10.19

Nervous and impressionable still would not recommend the game, there are a couple of moments psychologically stuffy, plus location...
Solardesign level, where the souls groan in the blood and are drawn to the heroine hands just 10/10.

V
Viss 01.10.19

Generally people, the game is clear and the flow of the plot and the dialogue is something new added and enhanced well-forgotten old. For the secret ending (although there is just caste the scene with the guy) after some time to re.
Of course female voices are already sitting in the liver and there's the ratchet I got raked over the coals. Damn black HAND periodically Troll calling ARRRHHH

F
FallenGhost 01.10.19

Played for several hours, and some impressions.

Probably the most important feature of Hellblade is the atmosphere. The game represents a severe bad trip. These constant voices in my head of the heroine, contrary to what they say and a sharp change of intonation. However after a few hours they get bored, because the game has specific posts(don't know how else to call them) that interact with them tell different stories(as I understand it, the history of the land on which we are) and you have to read them at the bottom, and subtitles votes at the top. Plus, the player hears a narrative voice and inner voice. All together it was a little distracting, because in addition to listen to it/read has yet to play.

Speaking of gameplay - it seems that there is noticeably smaller than the psychedelic cut-scenes. For watch them too often and a lot. Cannot even call it an interactive movie, because there you have to keep your hands on the keys, so that at the right time to react and press them. There is no such. The gameplay consists of constant running around (which is initially too much and it is annoying), puzzles, and combat system. Puzzles are mostly of the same type, but at some point stupid is not clear what to do. Regarding the combat system - it is, as already expressed here, above, is reminiscent of Infinity Blade for Apple devices. But this does not mean that it is bad, but rather looks fresh and good(for PC and Consoles).

The graphics are pleasing to the eye, can not be said about the facial expressions of the main character. Her constant stupid look with the glass bulging eyes and teeth out all the spoils. Despite the fact that the actress looks normal. Interface in the game at all. Would not hurt to add a health bar bosses. Optimization is good, on my bucket - Hairdryer 9550 x4, 5GB RAM, and a GTX660 with comptom play on low settings.

In General, a game for lovers of psychosis and incoherent storytelling. Hellblade is not like everyone, because as I pointed out above - the game is not rich. The game is not addictive at all, and after two hours her you just want to turn it off, because is very monotonous. To place again I will definitely not. A AAA project - the game does not particularly like indie, just super, as they should be.

a
alanrose 01.10.19

Indie with a bunch of bugs that no time will have to recheck from the beginning, if you do not pass it in one sitting.

P
Pravdorub2018 01.10.19

Great game,very original and unusual flow and interchange of narrative stories.Even can not believe that this is an indie project.The rest of the publishers any pseudo AAA games is a long time to learn.

P
Puzaa 01.10.19

If the game razberet to pieces, then get out sores, but it will be one sore stuck it monotonous gameplay, but there are fat, BUT. When will pass (pass) the game, then razberet game on mechanical parts as the watch is not desirable. Haven't been in this game about which not ashamed to say ART. Great povestvovanie. Well-written script. The sound does its job, atmosphere of taskbar just. Well, the directing Oscar just. The game is excellent.
p/s Yes the game has problems with bugs, sometimes the fps with its not high-tech graphics but good gameplay I would like more Yes, and more diverse.

S
Shkudi 01.10.19

Nervous and impressionable still would not recommend the game, there are a couple of moments psychologically stuffy, plus location...
Solardesign level, where the souls groan in the blood and are drawn to the heroine hands just 10/10.

l
lokkie 01.10.19

Generally these games are passed when a complete nogas, fed up with the old games, and play what you want.
There are lots of fit indie projects, including with psicodelico, like 35mm, Kragl, Firewatch, etc.
And the same 35mm did ONE(!) man.. pay special attention to this.
Yes, and all these projects are mainly indie. And indie games they pass-time for fun in the periods of nogama. Actually appreciate there large nothing.
This game has positioned itself as an independent AAA project... OMG.. WTF?
Apparently under this decision, the developers really got is sucked ecstasy, and generously covered all of the coke.. so from that moment something went obviously wrong, as possibly planned. :D)
With the likes of indie games I didn't get what the disappointment, and other negative emotions, quite the contrary. because after reading a review of the game, about presenting what the game, no high expectations, sat down and played what is written in the REVIEW.
Apparently, after the generous portions of coke, the developers entoy masterpiece of the game, simply otehali what actually wrote a review for his own game, because Celtic mythology in the game is not detected at all.. instead it was discovered Scandinavian. :D)
Some distinct gameplay not found too.. about the story it is better to remain silent.
Graphics no way no how, mediocre, even in comparison with clipstou for this game - Horizon.
What had no complaints, this to the animation. Although her record in the pros can be a stretch, because the only people who are capable and animation, she is the main character.. there is more to animate just certain. )
Maybe I was not so exaggerated claims to this game, just bring in the game developers what was promised, that is Celtic mythology.. and positions himself as they play project.
And how tripl project, the assessment it 3.0, a sad creepy prohodnyak. 1.0 point for the animation, because it is made at least for one character, but the facial expressions are very honest. Can learn the same Andromeda. ))
Total - 4.0

V
Viss 01.10.19

Generally people, the game is clear and the flow of the plot and the dialogue is something new added and enhanced well-forgotten old. For the secret ending (although there is just caste the scene with the guy) after some time to re.
Of course female voices are already sitting in the liver and there's the ratchet I got raked over the coals. Damn black HAND periodically Troll calling ARRRHHH

a
akasapsan 01.10.19

The fight will be revealed at a high level.Starting to get accustomed to the enemies.Logical thinking,from the small unit of heavy tanks rolling.Roll in the direction of the swing of the arms and not forward.Skinny from the furnace as quickly as possible,not to allow to overtake him from behind.To listen to the voices-tell well.
Emotions,facial expressions on top.When finish,on the face of BEA visible pain,despair and desire to continue,and you peck on the clave, and almost shouting so she briskly stood up and at the last moment, slipping next to the sword,but you dodged and ready to fight.Because black really grows from each death that does not drain the fight intently begin to play.

H
Hirok 01.10.19

As for the gameplay, some puzzles are quite interesting, like the portals of Walraven.
But when it is in staatsolie just looking for runes boring after the 4th times.
The fight will be quite interesting the first 4-5 battles. On bored. Like when you take the sword Gram, there is something changing, but I've stupidly turned the van hit the keel because tired of the same mi same impacts to water illusion.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 01.10.19

Game is played in the headphones as it should ( though the fact that to play they need to have learned only after 2 hours of play), laid out all the pros and cons
Cons:
1) This game lacks a Russian voice acting,there's so much focuses mainly on the character and mythology of the world that they talk about man and woman, and cmtt subtitles are not very convenient, and talk quite a lot and you can even say in the subject.
2) the Game is a one - off- basically it consists of Kovalyonok that pass the second time will not cause much interest, but the battle in this game, well not exactly super effective.
3) Optimization for GTX 1070 to the maximum speed available drawdown to 50 fps, konechnoe so critical, but still sad.
Pros:
1) Quite not bad types are in this game.
2) the Plot is more than told and shown, it is a pity because the first item in the cons it is hard to feel.
3) Puzzle quite not bad, the brain is forced to stretch, and often get confused - this is a plus for me.
The game is not bad for the price, the schizophrenic, like I did, you can play.

l
lokkie 01.10.19

Generally these games are passed when a complete nogas, fed up with the old games, and play what you want.
There are lots of fit indie projects, including with psicodelico, like 35mm, Kragl, Firewatch, etc.
And the same 35mm did ONE(!) man.. pay special attention to this.
Yes, and all these projects are mainly indie. And indie games they pass-time for fun in the periods of nogama. Actually appreciate there large nothing.
This game has positioned itself as an independent AAA project... OMG.. WTF?
Apparently under this decision, the developers really got is sucked ecstasy, and generously covered all of the coke.. so from that moment something went obviously wrong, as possibly planned. :D)
With the likes of indie games I didn't get what the disappointment, and other negative emotions, quite the contrary. because after reading a review of the game, about presenting what the game, no high expectations, sat down and played what is written in the REVIEW.
Apparently, after the generous portions of coke, the developers entoy masterpiece of the game, simply otehali what actually wrote a review for his own game, because Celtic mythology in the game is not detected at all.. instead it was discovered Scandinavian. :D)
Some distinct gameplay not found too.. about the story it is better to remain silent.
Graphics no way no how, mediocre, even in comparison with clipstou for this game - Horizon.
What had no complaints, this to the animation. Although her record in the pros can be a stretch, because the only people who are capable and animation, she is the main character.. there is more to animate just certain. )
Maybe I was not so exaggerated claims to this game, just bring in the game developers what was promised, that is Celtic mythology.. and positions himself as they play project.
And how tripl project, the assessment it 3.0, a sad creepy prohodnyak. 1.0 point for the animation, because it is made at least for one character, but the facial expressions are very honest. Can learn the same Andromeda. ))
Total - 4.0

m
miha87nt 01.10.19

normal game, even without the huge advertising, the game has gone, one of the first games 2017, which really sucked.
Assessment, I think a 7.5-8 out of 10

K
Konstantinum 01.10.19

disati of disiti Maya atsenka 10 Logvinov coach

a
akasapsan 01.10.19

The fight will be revealed at a high level.Starting to get accustomed to the enemies.Logical thinking,from the small unit of heavy tanks rolling.Roll in the direction of the swing of the arms and not forward.Skinny from the furnace as quickly as possible,not to allow to overtake him from behind.To listen to the voices-tell well.
Emotions,facial expressions on top.When finish,on the face of BEA visible pain,despair and desire to continue,and you peck on the clave, and almost shouting so she briskly stood up and at the last moment, slipping next to the sword,but you dodged and ready to fight.Because black really grows from each death that does not drain the fight intently begin to play.

c
comendant 01.10.19

Could do without psihologice,not interested.Why the story from psycho and drug addict.Glucans not for me.