3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20 01:11 am

Favorite funny phrase in the game. (Fallout 3)

What are your favorite and in your opinion, a funny phrase in the game.I now like the phrase,when Gul speaks on the intercom with the guard near the tower.
How many times you say,don't let the ZOMBIES!!!
Who are you calling a zombie called,you idiot
Well, you're clearly not a man.
251 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huyator 04.04.20

Funny phrase sometimes yelling raiders , after you give them back , they throw down their arms and running away shouting Please don't kill us, we were just playing!
Cool them game ! Potosi roam, kill people, dismember the bodies, hang the bodies on the hooks.

N
Nermi 04.04.20

Clean water for all in vain,and let no one will leave offended - a phrase his father about the project Clean

Apparently the localization was fond of Strugatsky)

R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20

2Хуятор Ahhahahahahha,at exactly =))

S
Supergut 04.04.20

Pleased with the phrase robot Sergeant RL-3 (the best companion in my opinion): well, since you don't want to do the world a favor and die then I'll have to do it! or I love the smell of hot plasma in the morning

W
WARyag 04.04.20

I know there are these things! Fawkes the super mutant. Especially the word, for a long time now I have stuck in the brain. And how he says it... mmm...

U
Ulman 04.04.20

in General, the t I already posted in another topic,but Oh well,there's even more to the point:

pix.PlayGround.ru

U
Ulman 04.04.20

another happy phrase of Burke during the battle , And!You g generally a accidentally!!! and Pain phrase* :,,Only sewed the costume custom made!!!!

*-the phrase that the character is screaming in pain when it get...

f
falllout3fan 04.04.20

revelation 21:6 the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end....

V
Vitaliy V 04.04.20

The medals on his chest, so help me God. (c) Mr. Brave.
In General, the sentences are Brave like a lot but it's especially.

V
Vagrand 04.04.20

Phrase of the robot in the Dungeon, relatively ghouls, and liberty Prime annealed not Detski.

N
NightHawkreal 04.04.20

I liked the conversation with a fan of Nuka-Cola and her neighbor they have a lot of funny phrases.

I
Ignacius Malfoy 04.04.20

The phrase ROBOKASSA permanently stuck in my brain (pardon the pun): don't be surprised if I want to kill you when I find it, because I'm so programmed

I
IILaToN 04.04.20

particularly pleased with the phrase ghouls in the subway, in the mission when you had a choice, either to kill them or to open the door to the generator: I hired so-and-so-and-so to kill you
-please don't kill me, please don't kill
well, a couple of caps, I think I'll leave you alive
-heh, I knew you wouldn't kill me)(after these words, she stupidly goes to sleep))))

i
itali 04.04.20

Kill them all, and God would understand...
pomoymu et brave said...

p
pilich 04.04.20

Killing me phrases Tridognayta)).Especially when karma change yourself))

D
DaBeast 04.04.20

How do you like that, you mother-loving commie!? Deputy Steel.

D
DaBeast 04.04.20

Are you ready to die for your country YOU COMMIE SON OF A BITCH?!

Thirsty, partner? Try Moriarty's. Coldest drinks in the wasteland. this is the Weld at the gate..

S
Salian 04.04.20

itali, in fact, the phrase the accordion, and was first said by Pope to his inquisitors sent to southern France to combat heresy.

D
Delta 38 04.04.20

pin phrase ROBOKASSA asylum 112: Hello resident! You arrived late increase to 202.3 per year...
In General, the most cool phrases of Tridognayta and robot RL-3 in my opinion.

p
petja5 04.04.20

2INDiFFeReNT

Pleased with the amount of ammunition the weapon from your screen. This is what and where you got that one?
Chaerim? :)