3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20 01:11 am

Favorite funny phrase in the game. (Fallout 3)

What are your favorite and in your opinion, a funny phrase in the game.I now like the phrase,when Gul speaks on the intercom with the guard near the tower.
How many times you say,don't let the ZOMBIES!!!
Who are you calling a zombie called,you idiot
Well, you're clearly not a man.
251 Comments
Sort by:
I
INDiFFeReNT 04.04.20

At not cheats - I'm just over 100 hours already playing
31 Oct shorter
And these are the only flowers
I have 500 rounds for the grenade launcher , 5000 E. b
And the rest of stalkage ;)
Flamethrower 3000 current
And for rifles 1000 was schA 600
Yesterday the Hunt for ghouls staged ;)

40pounds 04.04.20

and aren't you tired?))) me at LVL 19 already bored.. on the 20th Persian new start, even if the skill power armor is not taught =) (1 take it)))

K
King of bot 04.04.20

Cool when are we going to partner weapon hung, a moment later, a cockroach! Partner Running and screaming come on back!
Even when one partner is killed, Charon so with a sense says:
Killer...Bastard
Very musical and rhyme tells the robot at the gate of the Citadel: don't let security
From the phrases of ROBOKASSA at the sight of the enemy just yelling)))

S
Shalib 04.04.20

The phrase said by the child to little lamplight just killed: Hey wait, mister, otherwise I'll head off shooting.

1 vault 1 04.04.20

Two fingers,headache

N
Nash Skaarj 04.04.20

I like when the girl in megaton complaining, and when you press speak begins to be rude.

R
Rosher 04.04.20

in megaton the grandfather from a water treatment plant at the beginning of the dialogue funny phrase))*Ho Hey!* damn lacking only *Let's go!*)))))Ramones fans will understand)))

I
INDiFFeReNT 04.04.20

Roscher
Maybe you're talking about Alistair Tenpenny say? A I for the entire game only from it a phrase heard

A
AJQQQ 04.04.20

The tridognayta taxis!!! do not feed the Yao guys! since the language does not come!)))

T
TOMMY25 04.04.20

Yes, tridognayta remembered very well (especially the do not feed the Yao-guys... that's all and have you ever seen Meeeeeeeboooooo???))

and pinned the phrase super mutant:
You are weak and I silnyiy))or something like this

R
Rosher 04.04.20

INDiFFeReNT not at Tenpenny not heard(this reptile because I lived MNU) and over the brow with the water constantly at the beginning of the dialogue=)

A
AJQQQ 04.04.20

have robopong annealed che type: please, don't move! it'll be easier to kill You!

A
AlexMos 04.04.20

have robopong after it's all over I hope we will become(remain) friends

I
INDiFFeReNT 04.04.20

Understandable:)

K
King of bot 04.04.20

have robopong Believe me to kill you don't give me any pleasure

N
NightHawkreal 04.04.20

I like the comments of the super mutants. Headache, tendonitis.

-
-Mech- 04.04.20

The word baby, is everywhere upominaetsya : ) Then Jericho -I'm sorry baby , but you're not of that breed whom I used to fit the Tridognayta - Hey baby 101 come on the radio my toaster is acting up-.

V
Vault101 04.04.20

You don't belong here after what happened(Vozvrascenie in Apartment 101)--->Eloquence[100%]-->Oh you're back...We're so happy to see you!!! =)

U
Ural 666 04.04.20

Here it is possible =to EAT= , =THUMP= , =to throw up= and the =FUCK=
says Dukov!

E
Enuma Elish 04.04.20

Moira phrase Pricilla:Nobody likes when that happens.no.Then they start screaming.At me.Very angry,angry words
Or Tridognayta about repairing weapons:If you won't repair your weapons,then the only idiot in the wastes,it will kill you!