3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20 01:11 am

Favorite funny phrase in the game. (Fallout 3)

What are your favorite and in your opinion, a funny phrase in the game.I now like the phrase,when Gul speaks on the intercom with the guard near the tower.
How many times you say,don't let the ZOMBIES!!!
Who are you calling a zombie called,you idiot
Well, you're clearly not a man.
251 Comments
Sort by:
A
AJQQQ 04.04.20

a continuation of this phrase? may I then experimented with the chemistry of!!!!!

C
C.Gamer 04.04.20

I go Fox, I love when he pulls out his Gatling and screaming keep still, will you :)))))

D
Doctor Bit 04.04.20

Woof, woof!

G
Guardian. 04.04.20

Here are my favorite quotes:

Hero: - How do I kill you?
President Eden: - That's quite a bold line questioning. I'm afraid such a thing in beyond your capability. I am quite impervious to any damage you might do. Do you find this disappointing? I have survived the last two hundred years; I'm afraid you will not put an end to this now.

Polanik Otem: - Such arrogance! If that's your wish, so be it. Take some small comfort in knowning you'll have little time to regret your decision. =)

V
VasiliyMS 04.04.20

And in Russian?

D
Doctor Bit 04.04.20

Lucky Man, what's wrong with that?

G
Guardian. 04.04.20

Yes, actually, nothing, but to me these are the phrases from the finale was the most memorable. IMHO, so to speak.

A
AreYouAWizard 04.04.20

The tridognayta radio such issues, just super! May I then experimented with chemicals..., by the Way, the one hundred and first, in this mask you look stupid... But someone had to say it (if you let the ghouls in Tempenny tower) and so on.
---
Mr. Brave from the Historical Museum (where the ghouls live) - try to ask him about the ghouls... Also check the computer to Moira brown (the Store The crater, Megaton) and read his answers to her questions :)

W
WinBax 04.04.20

But most of all I remember the phrase as little Lamplite Mac Creedy like to call....

G
Guardian. 04.04.20

What's that phrase?

W
WinBax 04.04.20

there he matugama

U
Ural 666 04.04.20

...in the toilet caught, we are in the toilet and soak them in the end... ©®™
...I peretrahival own Parliament and will peredergivali... ©®™
our whole life is a Game

G
GunslinGa_MZ 04.04.20

I like the very clever phrase dog,woof-woof

G
Guardian. 04.04.20

More like the phrase Mr. Burke, rather, as he said.
Excellent. Excellent! Ah. The anticipation is palpable. Isn't it? When you have finished savoring the moment, you may have the honor button. Oh, and mind you eyes. It'll be brighter than bright.

z
zikery 04.04.20

when you go through the assignment help on the home front(or somehow so)you meet Butch and if you ask him what he's doing
That damn K. O. Z. And showed that I parikmacher, I'm a stylist fuck (gay voice) feel the difference

G
GunslinGa_MZ 04.04.20

That damn K. O. Z. And showed that I parikmacher, I'm a stylist fuck (gay voice) feel the difference

YES!! YES!! I piccola lying xDDD

D
Demo Versiya bukvy S 04.04.20

The phrase an itinerant arms dealer Keep gunpowder in powder flasks and berries in buttocks:)

P
Pril Balsam 04.04.20

Harkness (Rivet City):
You, of course, scum bitch, but I'll give you another chance...

D
Demo Versiya bukvy S 04.04.20

I still liked the response of the SPTA to the question why is his name the zip:)

I
Infernalio 04.04.20

bar The Bunker if in a hurry to read it will be clear)
people don't you write the phrase in English is better litsuhu buy