3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20 01:11 am

Favorite funny phrase in the game. (Fallout 3)

What are your favorite and in your opinion, a funny phrase in the game.I now like the phrase,when Gul speaks on the intercom with the guard near the tower.
How many times you say,don't let the ZOMBIES!!!
Who are you calling a zombie called,you idiot
Well, you're clearly not a man.
251 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sur74 04.04.20

The last conversation with my dad in the memorial. Especially pinned a answers hero: they must be in a shelter not very much communicated.

n
neobychnyy 04.04.20

Mayor maccready annealed ! Also like the phrase Triyoga tipo-Dear America this is your President, John Henry...hahaha got trilog friends.
More like hints of Cerigo about booze.And super muteki with his headache.

N
NagaSeddou 04.04.20

Listen to and obey... and God ETOGES from the repertoire, the other radio" - the Tridognayta

A
Adskiy Drovosek 04.04.20

If he came here... I wish his legs blown off is a super mutant in a very kind voice. The raiders are: are afraid! as a small C*chka!
And Tridognayta a little unfinished and music sosvsem little, at first, interesting to listen to, then no.
And regarding translation, it Dum3 Ispahan, and Фолл3 normally announced.

a
a_Sol 04.04.20

Speech Of Eden. I know that he is a machine. He doesn't know what he's talking about, but speaks to the soul no matter what it machine.

a
a_Sol 04.04.20

How do you like the size of a Hippo? - Brother steel after collision with the Behemoth from news of the galaxy

a
a_Sol 04.04.20

Die Chinese geek - Mister brave

H
HarFENgor 04.04.20

I hear 112 asylum in virtual reality and bronagh, when all the ruin
Uh, too little Killer!!!long ugaral=)))))

n
neobychnyy 04.04.20

Ana Mr. wait and then head off to shoot. Known Measures McCready in his repertoire

z
zikery 04.04.20

the phrase of Herbert or Bob,or Harold
if you ask him his name
My name is Harold from ienya their head grows the tree his name is Herbert.But I nazyvayu him Bob cause I think it's funny to name the tree Bob

R
RadiationAngel 04.04.20

MC creed : "the Mayor controls the rest until he get tired,then comes the new mayor and give him ***dy.

Cerberus : ..In the coffin, I saw these zombie programmers..

Zip from little Lamplight : Yaderku the zip! Yaderku The Zip!!! still there is a phrase about nicknames

Tridacnid : Remember my children,when I arrive raiders,there's nothing wrong with that,to close the doors,Board up the Windows and hide under the bed

Dr. Lesko : This phenomenon can only be explained by a scientist..Oh wait,I am a scientist!Amazing!

C
ChillStreaM 04.04.20

And I remember a phrase of ghoul Hari Hello smooth face ! When I first heard it I was patstalom !!

W
Winterhunter 04.04.20

Roy Phillips - who are You calling zombies stupid?;
Mr. Brave - to Kill,s..Keenan son!!!;
MC creed - one More step and I fucking head off those fucking shooting!;
Moriarty - looking for something,or just want your ass kicked!?;
Partner - Where!??;
Dog - Arry!!?;
Have robopong - morning(aka pins);
Dukov - What!!?Anchor me in the ass!No,better his ass.I swear,I gave him a grenade on the tonsils shove..(from Futurama to remember-Harpoon!!?Well..PU harpoon!!);
Well, even when I first come to the doctor in rivet city,there is in the options dialogue, the phrase gg, type There is a Cho bump,Doc? and Tridognayta - have you ever seen DEERBROOK!??

D
Dr. Linus 04.04.20

Somehow Andy was mentioned that Moriarty molds to your moonshine and thinks this is very funny.The more I drink in the Saloon did not buy...

R
RadiationAngel 04.04.20

Ahha..it was a long laugh

A
ALTAIRAP 04.04.20

When zdal GOAT I went up to the dude sitting at the last Desk,and he says,I don't know what to choose in the 10-question.

G
Guardian. 04.04.20

President John Henry Eden: God bless America, God bless the Enclave! :)

D
Dr. Linus 04.04.20

Somehow Moira brown said: No, well, how was I to know that the centaur is interested in my previous assistant in the gastronomic sense?

d
dimonzi 04.04.20

Have robopong. Sexy robotic voice generates lulz at breakneck speed.
RL-3.
Moira.
Dukov.

Hairdresser in the Dungeon.
- AND... OH! Hey! You look! Man! With hair! Hey... do you think we may have something to do with it?
- These corpses of the hair for half a head, so a head of my work is not necessary! Agree! For free!

Cerberus Panda: I personally think that they(ghouls) - a crowd of rotting feeders for worms, and I would have sent them to hell, Uli could. Fucking fighting stop!

R
RSD-91 04.04.20

The phrase funny and memorable the Tridognayta. Even if eng.the voice is from Mr. Burke's voice is just cool,especially the phrase start