3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
J
JHetfield 04.04.20

PROCTO PIRAT
Give me a link please

M
Marquess 04.04.20

on Rotork, fix from FitGirl to 3 gig

K
KoolGRap 04.04.20

Yes it fix with the Torah.

s
sasha54 04.04.20

who knows what the problem may be at the beginning of the mission under the sign of the question appears in the character

m
miloc1234 04.04.20

Seven trillion eight hundred ninety eight billion five hundred twenty nine million eight hundred seventy four thousand one hundred twenty three
So not I have one such problem. Also came across this. After took Jimmy home, a new mission appears, or rather doesn't appear on the radar letter. Nothing at all happens.

E
El Toroz 04.04.20

Confirmed, downloaded the missing files in the size 3.31 GB FitGirl and the problem disappeared. Has a mission passer at Franklin! Yay!

i
iNAIVi 04.04.20

in General it looks like a joke from Repack fitgirl. which was compressed to 35гигов

S
Stinger12 04.04.20

What to do guys, lag 1 mission a favor, no Tony, the question mark is, and it is not, tried to start and pereprohodil last mission, didn't help. Waited all day and all night, does not appear. They can't, because this mission cranks required. Don't know what to do, who can faced?

P
Pupsik 3D 04.04.20

I have a problem after downloaded fix is not lost,Franklin is at the question mark and all of no one around,nothing happens,what to do?

B
BolNick 04.04.20

join issue. What the fuck? Has anyone found a solution?

B
B1D 04.04.20

People, this problem. All the game plays perfectly. But can't start mission Favor. For Tony just in the wrong place. The question is burning, it is not. Already tried everything, I don't know what it is. And save the old set, did not help. How can I be?

o
ommes.omeso 04.04.20

https://www.reddit.com/r/PiratedGTA/comments/32whpc/corepack_psa_you_need_the_following_files_to/
here is the fix guys on the missing mission

P
PaulBaumer 04.04.20

KartowkaHES1
Arkady Chekushkin
You need some kind of fix. On the rutor look

D
Denis Gavrilovskih 04.04.20

Tonya's first mission for Franklin cranks will not spawn.

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 04.04.20

PaulBaumer
yesterday I solved the problem by this fix)

N
Nckel Frundsberg 04.04.20

Arkady Chekushkin
link plz

E
Ekzalt McDixon 04.04.20

I after the mission, Father and son for Michael of the missions there, and for Franklin the only one marked with a question mark, like random encounters, but as I understand, this meeting is mandatory. Come to this place (it is the opposite of Franklin's house, the store), but no one was there.

r
riders1230 04.04.20

The same problem

E
Ekzalt McDixon 04.04.20

All, and now the marker is gone (

A
Artem Bulgakov _1 04.04.20

Guys buyda some. Just like Nikolai Parfyonov. Father and son the last mission, Cranks and other strangers - Tony no, the question is, and Tonya is not worth it. Went to a strip club, nigga shout and rejoice, but the girls, the bartender, etc. at all. all empty. Help to solve these problems, please