3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
D
DmitrijBF 04.04.20

Litsuhu buy riders unhappy. Opposite of Franklin's house will stand Tonya which will give the mission.

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

AVEDALOR
Pirates )of course)))))
DmitrijBF
Here you can throw a save after this mission?

A
AVEDALOR 04.04.20

zeekklas
http://www.playground.ru/files/patch_gta_5_grand_theft_auto_2_update_2-92872/ latest patch
just read some is not enough Repack files

Fix for the Repack

This distribution contains the files
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mpchristmas2 dlc.rpf
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mpheist dlc.rpf
update x64 dlcpacks -- -- -- -- mppatchesng dlc.rpf

deleted in most of the Repack (including mine), because it was believed that without the multiplayer, they did not want the game.

It turned out - is needed, but this becomes clear only after the passage of several missions. In particular, the game crashes in the mission Fame or Shame at the entrance to the Bank.

In addition, the possible sticking of other missions.

Like all repacker, I could not imagine such behavior of the game, so apologies. My Ultra version of this Repack with fast install and will include those files, of course.

In any case, IF YOU DOWNLOADED MY OR ANY OTHER REPACK, WHICH CUT the ABOVE FILES, do the following:

- Download this distribution
- Copy the folder update in the folder with the established game
- Play

The above bugs should disappear. But not a bug with missing the cops in the beginning of the game, he, most likely, is connected with a curved cure, so need to wait for Crack V3 and don't need other people's saves:

look in google)

A
AVEDALOR 04.04.20

also the pirates play,but such problem did not face,faced only with the freezes in the game.

S
Snoopy771 04.04.20

Try for a taxi to pass by skipping the trip. Wrote that helps some.

z
zeekklas 04.04.20

Snoopy771
On the taxi ride, but didn't help . And could you throw us a save after this mission?

A
Andrey Dennik 04.04.20

Who have problems with Tonya read my post above!!!

E
Eduardshcher 04.04.20

I need your help. the mission hangs. when the Trigrad work for the FBI and they need to steal the envelope out of the car collector. twice from the cops fought back and cant one. when you travel Michael hangs

A
Andrey Dennik 04.04.20

Eduardshcher
I also have such a problem with this mission! You're not the only one)))

S
Sakada 04.04.20

Andrew Stall
Thank you very much , helped

B
B1D 04.04.20

Andrew Stall
Tried your fix, I have all the files already were. In the end, nothing happened.

d
desertodes 04.04.20

the mission of the Cranks and other strangers in Franklin almost at the beginning of the game (after meeting with Michael)... come to the place question mark, where, in fact, there should be NPCs, but there is no one there... the other kV is also present, or for Michael or for Franklin... help to solve this problem pliz

I
I4igoK 04.04.20

Japhes
throw a link to this topic and that save game is not an option

g
glumz 04.04.20

Same garbage, installing the update did not help:(can you save anyone?

A
ARusst 04.04.20

ommes.omeso
thanks, helped!

S
SinoO 04.04.20

Nikolai Parfyonov was the same problem, download and do not worry. Will understand there. in the link rutor org perekin English)
Спойлерhttp://www.rutor.org/torrent/426367/gta-5_grand-theft-auto-v-2015-pc-fix

M
Ma4eteGT 04.04.20

After the mission, the Ballad of Rocco not receive new tasks. When this problem occurred previously, and was treated preprohormone with earlier saves, even then it's not helping. Playing with litsuhi.

c
cch1cken 04.04.20

People, the problem. After the mission, Father and son does not appear to be job. Called all, with all walked, tried to load the saves early, tried to pass again from the beginning of the entire game. Job no. Pirates B2 crack. Help who faced or your solution to this problem.

F
Fangreat 04.04.20

Passed 4% of the game and faced the problem. To open a story mission I got a side Favor of Franklin. The job at his House, there should be Tony, but it's not there. I have pirates.. Tell me someone has the same problem and what do I do with this? Can anyone have save 10-20 percent? Skinte please

i
iFortiS 04.04.20

the same problem XD