3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Parfenov 04.04.20 01:21 am

No missions with the passage of the plot [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good people help. After the mission, father and son where he saves Jimmy from the boat, no missions. There's only weirdos and strangers opposite of Franklin's house , but there is never anyone there . Waited an hour , beat the mission and all there. Help or at least a save throw
221 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fangreat 04.04.20

MrNickXD
And what were you doing?

i
iFortiS 04.04.20

don't know too looking for )
Fangreat look in the cheats on the website there is save

L
Lu Tenant 04.04.20

cch1cken
1. See if there's multiplayer DLC in the game folder.
2. If there is, switch to Franklin and go to the question mark, pass the mission and will continue.

c
cch1cken 04.04.20

marquez
pump fix with the rutora, which is 3 gigs, maybe it will help.
You probably did not read it all. There are no jobs there. Neither main nor side.

the problem was solved installing the fix from the link above with the rutora, weighing in at 3 gig.
Appeared chick, her mission accomplished and off we went.
Helped me.

M
Monro1991 04.04.20

After the mission the Ballad of Rocco then got to go Cleaning in the office (watched the walkthrough),and have to call Lester or send a message but not calling is not writing.In the end, more storyline quests for all three characters on the map no.Clambered all forums,similar problems are not found,maybe here someone has faced...

I
Islam Barahoev 04.04.20

ARusst
What did you do, night or day? Etc
tell ?

L
Lu Tenant 04.04.20

After beating the game decided to delete the save and start the game again. But there was a problem that random events have stopped appearing! Checked for broken transaction, Simone (after Friend Request) and Pucky - none of these events occurs. Solutions in the style of hammer is not suitable, I just replay because Pucky came here already before the robbery of jewelry. Is there any solution other than complete removal of the profile?

A
Anomel Suna 04.04.20

marquez
Random events(including with Pucky) like can appear in several places. Not the fact that pouto.PN(the point set,because the pouto.R - a forbidden word ;)) the passage of a random event will be held in the same places

L
Lu Tenant 04.04.20

Den Good
Well, sort of like Pucky and Simon only appear in one place and I'm sure I didn't miss these events. 100% I didn't miss Simon as I went to him immediately after the mission.

D
Denis Podolyanskiy 04.04.20

THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE MISSIONS

If you have any problem with Tonya (or Tanisha, can't remember her name) or after the mission the father and the son does not appear to be job
1. go to my contact https://vk.com/vkfdn911 (here is the link banned, it will be the first on my wall) download content and add to the game
2. all! now the mission should appear properly!

i
igor2013 04.04.20

Nikolay Parfenov
I have exactly the same problem one in one if you find a solution tell me what to do pliz!

B
Brando9 04.04.20

игорь2013
Right over your post the solution to the problem! Guys, well, you do not know how to read?

B
BloodyShot 04.04.20

I passed the mission blitz play,and then nothing,does not appear to be the story missions?

B
Bad_Boss 04.04.20

passed 66 missions and the silence in the end of mission 3 don't allow (

A
AleX_J_O.G.S. 04.04.20

The guys that I showed in the video that need to do that mission everything was in place

S
Sergey Kramar 04.04.20

if the cranks run will be a new mission

s
simpson747 04.04.20

Oh, how I'm glad I didn't pokatilsja on litsuhu )))

B
B.A.N. 04.04.20

the people what to do, no missions?

A
Alexandrovitch 04.04.20

Before the credits come ? if Yes, then do side quests

B
B.A.N. 04.04.20

I 35 percent of all proshol